Third Intifada is here

This is getting out of hand when young girls want to be martyrs.

A Palestinian teen who stabbed an Israeli man in a terror attack Wednesday wrote of her desire to become a shahid, or martyr, hours before carrying out the knifing.

“I’m going to become a shahid [martyr],” 18-year-old Shorouq Dwayyat wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday morning.

In the post, Dwayyat, a resident of East Jerusalem’s Tsur Baher neighborhood and a student at Bethlehem University, wrote:

Palestinian Woman Behind Recent Terror Attack Said She Was Doing It To Become A "Martyr For Allah"
Israel will never defeat these brave people willing to die for their freedom!
And die they will if they keep up their cowardly attacks.
Agreed... embedding war-assets amongst their civilian population... hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like the pussies they are...

A Palestinian teen who stabbed an Israeli man in a terror attack Wednesday wrote of her desire to become a shahid, or martyr, hours before carrying out the knifing.

“I’m going to become a shahid [martyr],” 18-year-old Shorouq Dwayyat wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday morning.

In the post, Dwayyat, a resident of East Jerusalem’s Tsur Baher neighborhood and a student at Bethlehem University, wrote:

Palestinian Woman Behind Recent Terror Attack Said She Was Doing It To Become A "Martyr For Allah"
Agreed... embedding war-assets amongst their civilian population... hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like the pussies they are...
it works

Israel doesn't have the stomach

Actually, it seems that even the women are fighting for their freedom from Jewish domination. The pussies are the Israelis.

Think I will give up on the news and stick to animal planet and natgeo channels instead. The world seems to have gone mad, mad, mad, mad, mad

it works

Yet

Cowardly? People willing to die are not cowards, you imbecilic...Cowards are the Israelis afraid to go into Gaza fearing losses and bomb children from the sky!

Whatever they fed you at the indoctrination camp it screwed up your brain. Who is willing to die? A handful of losers? Israeli's are far outnumbered. It should be pretty simple for the Jew hating Arabs to crush them if they were truly brave and willing to die.

I suspect, most Arabs do not want trouble like this.

"If you mean to have a war, let it begin here." - Patrick Henry

it works

Yet
Israel hasn't the stomach to do what it takes. The repercussions and fallout would crush Israel. It would be exactly what the terrorist leaders want

...Actually, it seems that even the women are fighting for their freedom from Jewish domination. The pussies are the Israelis.
giphy.gif

Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure... now... go back to your Neanderthal Palis and tell 'em that help is on the way... in another 1000 years or so.

Help her along.

Other than being a laughable blowhard, you're not going to beat the shit out of anyone or do anything more than slam away at your keyboard.

Internet wannabe tough guys. What a joke.
Any one of you Israeli kiss-asses wanna to talk to me face-to-face, you'll find me at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, California every Friday night for happy hour between 4:30pm-5:30pm.

Other than being a laughable blowhard, you're not going to beat the shit out of anyone or do anything more than slam away at your keyboard.

Any one of you Israeli kiss-asses wanna to talk to me face-to-face, you'll find me at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, California every Friday night for happy hour between 4:30pm-5:30pm.

I guess you should clue us in as to your martial arts expertise or how many nights you work out at the gym.
Or do you intend to beat someone with a liquor bottle or whiskey breath?

This is why they riot. Fucked up settlers with racist mindsets like Hollie the Whore, throwing stones at peaceful Americans and scumbag members of the IDF just standing around letting these settler assholes throw stones with impunity.

:lmao:

I guess you should clue us in as to your martial arts expertise or how many nights you work out at the gym.
Or do you intend to beat someone with a liquor bottle or whiskey breath?
How 'bout I buy you a beer and we discuss our differences like responsible adults?
Or, as usual, just bluster aloud as you slam away at your keyboard.

This is why they riot. Fucked up settlers with racist mindsets like Hollie the Whore, throwing stones at peaceful Americans and scumbag members of the IDF just standing around letting these settler assholes throw stones with impunity.

Oh my. You employed the racist™ canard.

Such silly melodrama.

Forum List

Back