Third Intifada is here

apXngxk.jpg

Poor kid. BTW, the head appears to be attached.

Earthquake victim maybe? There's no information.

Other than being a laughable blowhard, you're not going to beat the shit out of anyone or do anything more than slam away at your keyboard.

Internet wannabe tough guys. What a joke.
Any one of you Israeli kiss-asses wanna to talk to me face-to-face, you'll find me at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, California every Friday night for happy hour between 4:30pm-5:30pm.

:lmao:
He's a funny little pekkerwood, ain't he?

I am not knowledgeable enough on the matter to declare yea or nay, but with the Obama Administration and the EU increasingly siding with the "Palestinians", Israel had best stay hyper alert.

The EU is changing and soon the Palestinians will be back to being proscribed terrorists again. But the EU stopped giving them aid when they found that the money was going for weapons and to pay terrorists. Still not reinstated

Well, for starters, I would beat the shit out of every one of those psychotic settlers in the West Bank. They are major lunatic assholes and deserve an ass whipping. Then throw their unconscious bodies on the back of a truck and drive them back to Israel.

Then get the rest of your fucking asses off land that isn't yours and there will be no more intifada's.

You are quite welcome to try, but don't complain when it is you beaten to a pulp by the children who are more than a match for an armchair warrior such as yourself.

Your proof of this is what, the word of some Palestinian propagandist
You really are fucking stupid, aren't you?

The IDF bombs Gaza back to the stone age last summer leaving over 20,000 people homeless, but you think I need to post a fake picture of the destruction?

What a dumbass!

Leaving a trail of dead Palestinians is very common in Israel, that's what they do. On the other hand people who post outlandish racist remarks like you are also common in thuggish England...You help delegitimize Israel along with that trail of bodies...

Do you eat fruit loops each morning before you post?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back