Third Intifada is here

Crush them once and for all this time. There seems to be no other solution. Especially the leaders. Abbas is a cull, stirring the pot feverishly on the one hand and calling for peace on the other. what a fucking two face.

I am not knowledgeable enough on the matter to declare yea or nay, but with the Obama Administration and the EU increasingly siding with the "Palestinians", Israel had best stay hyper alert.

Its what your PM and gov has been working so hard for , isn't it , instigate the Palestinians as an excuse to bomb the heck out of Gaza again.

'Lone wolf' strategy will not lead to a 3rd Intifada.
"Lone wolf"/ terror cells are the symptoms of an 'Intifada' caused by incitement that influence the "collective mind" massively.
This is why we experience the increased "lone wolf" incidents, just like a local riot but within massive scales.
Intifada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Any measure that is being taken is like pouring oil to fire, pay close attention to general statements.

Well, for starters, I would beat the shit out of every one of those psychotic settlers in the West Bank. They are major lunatic assholes and deserve an ass whipping. Then throw their unconscious bodies on the back of a truck and drive them back to Israel.

Then get the rest of your fucking asses off land that isn't yours and there will be no more intifada's.

Well, for starters, I would beat the shit out of every one of those psychotic settlers in the West Bank. They are major lunatic assholes and deserve an ass whipping. Then throw their unconscious bodies on the back of a truck and drive them back to Israel.

Then get the rest of your fucking asses off land that isn't yours and there will be no more intifada's.
Other than being a laughable blowhard, you're not going to beat the shit out of anyone or do anything more than slam away at your keyboard.

Internet wannabe tough guys. What a joke.

Why is anyone surprised that the Palestinians are lashing out at their oppressors? Did anyone question the ANC's tactics in South Africa when they attacked whites, bombed shopping centers, etc.?

Its what your PM and gov has been working so hard for , isn't it , instigate the Palestinians as an excuse to bomb the heck out of Gaza again.
Another Pali-arab demonstration of profound stupidity, otherwise called islamo-self destruction, will only result in another humiliating defeat for the Islamic terrorists occupying Gaza and the West Bank.

Maybe you're thinking the Pali welfare cheats need a reason to squeeze UNRWA for more money?

Another Pali-arab demonstration of profound stupidity, otherwise called islamo-self destruction, will only result in another humiliating defeat for the Islamic terrorists occupying Gaza and the West Bank.

Maybe you're thinking the Pali welfare cheats need a reason to squeeze UNRWA for more money?
The Palestinians always seem to celebrate Israeli deaths. They're like jackals.

Palestinians joyous by sharing pictures of dead Israelis
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Oct. 8, 2015

Palestinians joyous by sharing
pictures of dead Israelis

Picture of murdered young couple is “most significant”
and the attack brings “expressions of joy” to Palestinians

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Palestinians have been celebrating the murder of Israelis by distributing the pictures of the killed Israelis and the terror scenes on Twitter and Facebook, according to the official PA daily. The “most significant” picture is that of the dead young Israeli couple Naama and Eitam Henkin who were murdered in front of their four children last week. According to the PA daily, the killing of the couple brings “joy” to Palestinians who see the killing as “heroic”.
“Palestinian users of the social networks Facebook and Twitter posted pictures from the scene of the settlement Itamar operation (i.e., terror attack murder of Naama and Eitam Henkin in front of their four children) south of Nablus, the most significant being the picture of the killed woman settler and her husband, alongside expressions of joy over the operation which they described as “heroic.” [Palestinian] citizens expressed their joy over this event.”
[Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Oct. 2, 2015]
The Henkin murders - Israelis Naama and Eitam Henkin (also an American citizen) were murdered in a shooting attack on Oct. 1, 2015, on the road between the Israeli towns of Itamar and Elon Moreh near Nablus. Their four children, aged 9, 7, 4, and 4 months, were also in the car and witnessed the murders.
Palestinians joyous by sharing pictures of dead Israelis - PMW Bulletins Sally
trans_gray.gif

This is getting out of hand when young girls want to be martyrs.

A Palestinian teen who stabbed an Israeli man in a terror attack Wednesday wrote of her desire to become a shahid, or martyr, hours before carrying out the knifing.

“I’m going to become a shahid [martyr],” 18-year-old Shorouq Dwayyat wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday morning.

In the post, Dwayyat, a resident of East Jerusalem’s Tsur Baher neighborhood and a student at Bethlehem University, wrote:

Palestinian Woman Behind Recent Terror Attack Said She Was Doing It To Become A "Martyr For Allah"

A Palestinian teen who stabbed an Israeli man in a terror attack Wednesday wrote of her desire to become a shahid, or martyr, hours before carrying out the knifing.

“I’m going to become a shahid [martyr],” 18-year-old Shorouq Dwayyat wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday morning.

In the post, Dwayyat, a resident of East Jerusalem’s Tsur Baher neighborhood and a student at Bethlehem University, wrote:

Palestinian Woman Behind Recent Terror Attack Said She Was Doing It To Become A "Martyr For Allah"
Why is anyone surprised that the Palestinians are lashing out at their oppressors? Did anyone question the ANC's tactics in South Africa when they attacked whites, bombed shopping centers, etc.?
The poor Palestinians are so oppressed they should attack soldiers to vent their frustration instead of innocent civilians.

Jerusalem stabbing: 'I am proud of my son' says father of Palestinian knife attacker

Off the main highway between Ramallah and Birzeit in the West Bank is the smart new Palestinian neighbourhood of Sorda. The road is scarred black after a night of violent clashes and green metal rubbish bins have been tossed across the street,; giant rocks lay across the road and a small scrub fire still simmers.

Inside a modern plush property Shafiq Halabi sits in a semi-circle surrounded by local Palestinian men – family and friends – who are shaded by a tethered grape vine as they quietly sip coffee. The young men drape miniature Palestinian flags from the second level of their modern house and black and yellow Islamic Jihad flags hang from the windows.

went on a violent stabbing spree in Jerusalem's Old City on 3 October killing two ultra-orthodox Israeli men – Aharon Bennett, 21, an off-duty soldier, and Nehamia Lavi, 41, a rabbi for the right-wing settlement group Ateret Cohanim, which aims to create a Jewish majority inside the Old City.

Jerusalem stabbing: 'I am proud of my son' says father of Palestinian knife attacker Sally

Israel will never defeat these brave people willing to die for their freedom!

And die they will if they keep up their cowardly attacks.

And die they will if they keep up their cowardly attacks.
Cowardly? People willing to die are not cowards, you imbecilic...Cowards are the Israelis afraid to go into Gaza fearing losses and bomb children from the sky!

Forum List

Back