Thinking of Attending President Trump Rally in Nashville

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I have tickets but am a wimp when it comes to standing in line for hours in 38 degree weather. Mr Trump will be welcomed with open arms in the Music City

Need a good coat

-Geaux

They`re still not getting their slaves back!

No need.

The President will also be visiting the Hermitage where he will pay respects to President Jackson

-Geaux

The Hermitage is celebrating the 250th birthday of the nation's seventh president, whose populist politics have resonated with Trump. On his way from the airport to downtown’s Municipal Auditorium, Trump plans to lay a wreath on Jackson’s tomb and take part in other festivities. A host of state lawmakers also are expected to attend the events at The Hermitage.

“Andrew Jackson was a foundation figure in the history of Nashville and the United States of America," Barry said in a statement Tuesday. "President Trump’s visit to The Hermitage will highlight this important historical asset in Nashville, and I will be there along with many other Tennesseans to remember the legacy of President Jackson and his impact on our city, state and nation.

The sixteenth Amendment was ratified February 3, 1913.

Everyone is a slave now.

The only difference with this type of slavery is, the masters are no longer responsible for housing, feeding and clothing them. Other than that, the fruits of their labor is stolen, you are left with just enough to feed, cloth, house you and keep your moral up so that you will be a good a productive slave for your master.

quote-none-are-more-hopelessly-enslaved-than-those-who-falsely-believe-they-are-free-johann-wolfgang-von-goethe-72428.jpg

No need.

The President will also be visiting the Hermitage where he will pay respects to President Jackson

-Geaux

The Hermitage is celebrating the 250th birthday of the nation's seventh president, whose populist politics have resonated with Trump. On his way from the airport to downtown’s Municipal Auditorium, Trump plans to lay a wreath on Jackson’s tomb and take part in other festivities. A host of state lawmakers also are expected to attend the events at The Hermitage.

“Andrew Jackson was a foundation figure in the history of Nashville and the United States of America," Barry said in a statement Tuesday. "President Trump’s visit to The Hermitage will highlight this important historical asset in Nashville, and I will be there along with many other Tennesseans to remember the legacy of President Jackson and his impact on our city, state and nation.

If Trump were half the President that Jackson were, he'd kill the international banking cartel's grip over the U.S. as well.

Until that day comes, we are all slaves.

I have tickets but am a wimp when it comes to standing in line for hours in 38 degree weather. Mr Trump will be welcomed with open arms in the Music City

Need a good coat

-Geaux

Well, he can entertain. If only the job of the president were to entertain people......

Need a good coat

-Geaux

Well, he can entertain. If only the job of the president were to entertain people......

Yep, just like a Community Organizer who happened to be a black racist

True story

-Geaux

Need a good coat

-Geaux
The biggest star in the world refused a Trump rally and will continue to do so.....THE SUN!!

Need a good coat

-Geaux

Yep, just like a Community Organizer who happened to be a black racist

True story

-Geaux

I'm sure in your fantasy world it is.

Need a good coat

-Geaux
The biggest star in the world refused a Trump rally and will continue to do so.....THE SUN!!

Dude, if you're trying to be funny, you're not.
That's why I'm not quiting my day job.....besides, if Walmart were to vomit, it would look like a Trump rally!!

Need a good coat

-Geaux

If you go make sure to record the left wing fascists when they attack people...

The democrats? They don't need to actually own blacks....they simply keep them in democrat controlled neighborhoods and only bring them out to vote....

Need a good coat

-Geaux
I heard something about a rally just a few minutes ago but I am under the weather this morning and in pain so didn't feel like looking it up. I wish I had attended one of his rallies in Georgia or NC but was always busy or broke when he came lol.

Need a good coat

-Geaux
I heard something about a rally just a few minutes ago but I am under the weather this morning and in pain so didn't feel like looking it up. I wish I had attended one of his rallies in Georgia or NC but was always busy or broke when he came lol.
I attended his rallies in Iowa. And I've got a Telya it feels great to be in a room full of pumped up American patriots cheering on our candidate.

Guys, I have to give credit to my little digs at Trump, to Triump the Insult dog on Youtube!!

Forum List

Back