Thinking of Attending President Trump Rally in Nashville

I have tickets but am a wimp when it comes to standing in line for hours in 38 degree weather. Mr Trump will be welcomed with open arms in the Music City

Need a good coat

-Geaux
I heard something about a rally just a few minutes ago but I am under the weather this morning and in pain so didn't feel like looking it up. I wish I had attended one of his rallies in Georgia or NC but was always busy or broke when he came lol.
I attended his rallies in Iowa. And I've got a Telya it feels great to be in a room full of pumped up American patriots cheering on our candidate.
Next time try a Klan rally, same effect only Oxycodone pills are passed around!!

I have tickets but am a wimp when it comes to standing in line for hours in 38 degree weather. Mr Trump will be welcomed with open arms in the Music City

Need a good coat

-Geaux
I heard something about a rally just a few minutes ago but I am under the weather this morning and in pain so didn't feel like looking it up. I wish I had attended one of his rallies in Georgia or NC but was always busy or broke when he came lol.
Hey, just attend a Klan rally and make a orange clown the guest speaker......Bam, Trump effect in play!!

Need a good coat

-Geaux
I attended his rallies in Iowa. And I've got a Telya it feels great to be in a room full of pumped up American patriots cheering on our candidate.
Next time try a Klan rally, same effect only Oxycodone pills are passed around!!

Cry more snowflake....keep it up and Kentuckians will show you some good ole southern hospitality. :) Our day is coming REALLLLL soon BOY.

Forum List

Back