Thinking Back To Abraham Lincoln

It was a different era….

You would find very few who would claim negroes were just as capable as whites. Frederick Douglass was held up as an example that negroes could be intellectual
Lincoln was one of the more tolerant of the era who believed a man deserves the fruit of his labor

Southern fears of what Lincoln would do as President when it came to slavery led to Secession
You could have just liked my post, since you agreed with me.

I was just wondering, what if, back in the 1860's, president Lincoln had opened up the borders of the North to a flood of millions of Southerners? Would he have been labeled as aiding and abedding insurrectionists? How would that have been received during those days for allowing that to happen? Wouldn't that be an extreme act of treason, barring him from ever holding office or the presidency again?
But that would defeat his conviction that any person living in a Southern state had 2 allegiances, federal and state , and his views on slavery could NOT legally be cause for any diminution of rights.

This is a solid indictment of filthy, lazy slave owners.

Abraham Lincoln believed in the fundamental right of every individual to enjoy the fruits of their labor. He asserted that Black men, like all men, had the right to improve their condition in society and benefit from their hard work. In his words:
“I want every man to have the chance, and I believe a black man is entitled to it… when he may look forward and hope to be a hired laborer this year and the next, work for himself afterward, and finally to hire men to work for him! That is the true system.” 1
Lincoln’s stance emphasized equality and the idea that labor was the foundation upon which prosperity and progress rested. He recognized that denying anyone the rewards of their labor was inherently unjust and contrary to the principles of freedom and fairness. 🌟🌿

Learn more​

1gilderlehrman.org2azquotes.com3abrahamlincolnonline.org

They are the most accurate comparison
People who are being abused in their homeland, yearning for freedom. Slaves were Southerners seeking to cross the border.

Just like todays immigrants
There are LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. One is legal and the other illegal. We have a border patrol to stop illegal immigration.

One day soon there will be a major terrorist attack caused by illegal immigrants. Then even Democrats will wake up to the fact that we should not allow anybody and everybody into our nation.

Wray warns of increased terrorist threat, says U.S. is in a 'dangerous period'​

UPDATED OCTOBER 31, 20232:14 PM ET

I was just wondering, what if, back in the 1860's, president Lincoln had opened up the borders of the North to a flood of millions of Southerners? Would he have been labeled as aiding and abedding insurrectionists? How would that have been received during those days for allowing that to happen? Wouldn't that be an extreme act of treason, barring him from ever holding office or the presidency again?
Back in the good old days when we fought wars with Mexico and defeated them.

Umm... He did.

Everything most Americans know about asshole Abe is wrong.

Dishonest Abe sold slaves.
Probably people will find most interesting Lincoln’s direct order in 1850 to SELL the slaves of his father-in-law’s estate. It is plainly there in the documents, which somehow the host of Lincoln scholars have previously failed to notice. Not surprising, since other Northern heroes, Steven Douglas and U.S. Grant, also got slaves from the wife’s families and like Lincoln considered it a routine matter.
Lincoln Sells His Slaves – Abbeville Institute

Dirty Abe was considered an ardent racist even in his time.
The real Lincoln owned and sold slaves; was the chairman of the Illinois Colonization Society that used tax dollars to deport free blacks out of the state; worked diligently as president to plan the deportation of all blacks (see Colonization after Emancipation by Phil Magness and Sebastian Page); supported the 1848 amendment to the Illinois constitution that prohibited blacks from migrating into the state; enjoyed nothing more than black-face minstrel shows; represented slave owners in court seeking to retrieve their runaway slaves but never a slave; supported the Illinois constitution that deprived the small number of free blacks in the state of any civil rights including the right to vote; and understood more than anyone that no abolitionist could ever have been elected to anything in Illinois in the first half of the nineteenth century. But then you would know all of this if you had read my book The Problem with Lincoln.

Is anything Americans have been taught about Lincoln NOT a lie?
Here's the Proof that Lincoln Owned and Sold Slaves - LRC Blog

Abe planned to deport all blacks in his second term but thankfully, Booth saved us from that atrocity.
How was Lincoln “worse”; let us count the ways. Lincoln was in fact an even more extreme racist and white supremacist (a typical man of the North, in other words) than I argued in TRL. This speaks volumes not just of Lincoln but of the Lincoln cult in academe that has covered up these truths for generations. In The Problem with Lincoln I document page after page of his own statements and declarations demonstrating this point, something that should inspire the current crop of left-wing “protesters,” arsonists, and vandals to begin dismantling all the Lincoln statues that scar the land.

For generations, the Lincoln cult has attempted to cover these plain historical facts up by saying that slick old Abe was simply pandering to the pervasively-racist white Northern electorate when he opposed making citizens of black people, or allowing them to intermarry with whites, and to deport them to Africa, Central America — anywhere but the U.S. “Honest Abe” was obsessively lying through his teeth his entire adult life, in other words. That is their defense.

This argument was discredited forever with the publication of the book Colonization After Emancipation by Phil Magness and Sebastian Page, in which they prove that Lincoln was plotting with William Seward until his dying day to deport all black people, including the soon-to-be-freed-slaves, to various locations in the tropics and in Africa. These authors uncovered correspondence between Lincoln and various foreign governments regarding the purchase of land for the deported black people from America that dates almost to the day of the assassination. I tell the story in my new book.
The Problem With Lincoln - LewRockwell

There are LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. One is legal and the other illegal. We have a border patrol to stop illegal immigration.

One day soon there will be a major terrorist attack caused by illegal immigrants. Then even Democrats will wake up to the fact that we should not allow anybody and everybody into our nation.

Wray warns of increased terrorist threat, says U.S. is in a 'dangerous period'​

UPDATED OCTOBER 31, 20232:14 PM ET

Escaped slaves were illegal immigrants aiw The Fugitive Slave Act

Americans have been told so many lies about their country’s history and Dishonest Abe has to be near the top.

He was a murderous tyrant and traitor to his country.

Comparing the first inaugural addresses of Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln, I think I prove conclusively that both men knew – and stated publicly for all the world to hear – that there would likely be a war over tax collection if the South refused to continue to pay a tariff tribute to Washington, D.C. Of course, the South would not do so any more than the American colonists wanted to continue to pay taxes to King George III. In his first inaugural address Lincoln essentially drew a line in the sand and effectively said: Pay up or die. “There needs to be no invasion of any state,” he said, as long as Southerners continued to be good little obedient taxpaying serfs to Washington, D.C. It was basically a colossal act of Mafia-style extortion a million times worse than anything the largest criminal gang in the world has even dreamed of doing. I say this as a student of Murray Rothbard, who once pointed out that states that behave in such a manner are little different in their purpose than any criminal gang; the only difference is that it is a much, much bigger and better-armed criminal gang.
The Problem With Lincoln – Abbeville Institute

Americans have been told so many lies about their country’s history and Dishonest Abe has to be near the top.

He was a murderous tyrant and traitor to his country.

Comparing the first inaugural addresses of Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln, I think I prove conclusively that both men knew – and stated publicly for all the world to hear – that there would likely be a war over tax collection if the South refused to continue to pay a tariff tribute to Washington, D.C. Of course, the South would not do so any more than the American colonists wanted to continue to pay taxes to King George III. In his first inaugural address Lincoln essentially drew a line in the sand and effectively said: Pay up or die. “There needs to be no invasion of any state,” he said, as long as Southerners continued to be good little obedient taxpaying serfs to Washington, D.C. It was basically a colossal act of Mafia-style extortion a million times worse than anything the largest criminal gang in the world has even dreamed of doing. I say this as a student of Murray Rothbard, who once pointed out that states that behave in such a manner are little different in their purpose than any criminal gang; the only difference is that it is a much, much bigger and better-armed criminal gang.
The Problem With Lincoln – Abbeville Institute
Try not using a an institute touting how they celebrate the southern tradition to talk about Lincoln. And yes Lincoln was a racIst and he did want to try resettling bkacks out of tHe country, but he joined the repubkican party which was at that time anti slavery, so some of what Lew Rockwell wrote probably is not accurate.

I would guess only a few escaped slaves are part of this invasion of our nation by the illegal immigrants.
I'm pretty sure Americans are the slaves, forced to pay for all the free shit Biden gives his millions of illegals. Did you know Dems give more money to illegals than we pay some military service members? :oops:

Try not using a an institute touting how they celebrate the southern tradition to talk about Lincoln. And yes Lincoln was a racIst and he did want to try resettling bkacks out of tHe country, but he joined the repubkican party which was at that time anti slavery, so some of what Lew Rockwell wrote probably is not accurate.
None of the columns I posted were authored by Lew Rockwell. Try to do better please.

None of the columns I posted were authored by Lew Rockwell. Try to do better please.
Really?

Everything most Americans know about asshole Abe is wrong.

Dishonest Abe sold slaves.
Probably people will find most interesting Lincoln’s direct order in 1850 to SELL the slaves of his father-in-law’s estate. It is plainly there in the documents, which somehow the host of Lincoln scholars have previously failed to notice. Not surprising, since other Northern heroes, Steven Douglas and U.S. Grant, also got slaves from the wife’s families and like Lincoln considered it a routine matter.
Lincoln Sells His Slaves – Abbeville Institute

Dirty Abe was considered an ardent racist even in his time.
The real Lincoln owned and sold slaves; was the chairman of the Illinois Colonization Society that used tax dollars to deport free blacks out of the state; worked diligently as president to plan the deportation of all blacks (see Colonization after Emancipation by Phil Magness and Sebastian Page); supported the 1848 amendment to the Illinois constitution that prohibited blacks from migrating into the state; enjoyed nothing more than black-face minstrel shows; represented slave owners in court seeking to retrieve their runaway slaves but never a slave; supported the Illinois constitution that deprived the small number of free blacks in the state of any civil rights including the right to vote; and understood more than anyone that no abolitionist could ever have been elected to anything in Illinois in the first half of the nineteenth century. But then you would know all of this if you had read my book The Problem with Lincoln.

Is anything Americans have been taught about Lincoln NOT a lie?
Here's the Proof that Lincoln Owned and Sold Slaves - LRC Blog

Abe planned to deport all blacks in his second term but thankfully, Booth saved us from that atrocity.
How was Lincoln “worse”; let us count the ways. Lincoln was in fact an even more extreme racist and white supremacist (a typical man of the North, in other words) than I argued in TRL. This speaks volumes not just of Lincoln but of the Lincoln cult in academe that has covered up these truths for generations. In The Problem with Lincoln I document page after page of his own statements and declarations demonstrating this point, something that should inspire the current crop of left-wing “protesters,” arsonists, and vandals to begin dismantling all the Lincoln statues that scar the land.

For generations, the Lincoln cult has attempted to cover these plain historical facts up by saying that slick old Abe was simply pandering to the pervasively-racist white Northern electorate when he opposed making citizens of black people, or allowing them to intermarry with whites, and to deport them to Africa, Central America — anywhere but the U.S. “Honest Abe” was obsessively lying through his teeth his entire adult life, in other words. That is their defense.

This argument was discredited forever with the publication of the book Colonization After Emancipation by Phil Magness and Sebastian Page, in which they prove that Lincoln was plotting with William Seward until his dying day to deport all black people, including the soon-to-be-freed-slaves, to various locations in the tropics and in Africa. These authors uncovered correspondence between Lincoln and various foreign governments regarding the purchase of land for the deported black people from America that dates almost to the day of the assassination. I tell the story in my new book.
The Problem With Lincoln - LewRockwell

I'm pretty sure Americans are the slaves, forced to pay for all the free shit Biden gives his millions of illegals. Did you know Dems give more money to illegals than we pay some military service members? :oops:
Wrong.

Forum List

Back