Think The Economy Is Going To Help Trump Next Year?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
A majority of Americans say the economy is only benefitting the wealthy, despite record-low unemployment and rising wages.

A poll by Pew Research Center found that 69% of Americans say the economy is helping the wealthy, while hurting the poor, those without college degrees and the middle class.

Americans say strong economy only helping the rich

I wonder if those people are voting next year?

A majority of Americans say the economy is only benefitting the wealthy, despite record-low unemployment and rising wages.

A poll by Pew Research Center found that 69% of Americans say the economy is helping the wealthy, while hurting the poor, those without college degrees and the middle class.

Earnings growth for the S&P are predicted to be negligible but w/ interest rates staying low the only place to get a decent return is equities. We may have seen peak employment so that won't be much help. So...........the admin is floating the idea of a tax cut for the middle class (they said that was what the first one was for).
BTW, if you think it's a coincidence Trump is about to be impeached by the House and a basically worthless Phase I trade deal has been agreed to in principle so he can point to a success (that really isn't one) you are naive.

Actually the impeachment fiasco will get Trump reelected, his approval rating goes up daily with this. You do know Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same time in his presidency and Trump is in the process of impeachment. I cannot thank you Looney liberals enough.

Oh, yeah. Trump is playing the stock market like a Stradivarius; it's a beautiful thing to see.

3.5% unemployment! Full employment: it's historic; it's actually inconvenient -- employers can't find anyone who can READ.

At a local restaurant and a warehouse store I go to, they've hired one retarded (quite impaired: social workers show up daily to mind him), a homeless who smells BAD, a psychotic waitress who hugs me and demands my first name, and a verrrrryyy strange quiet guy with limp tiny hands whom I haven't classified yet. This is all okay with me, though I am finding another restaurant, can't have someone grabbing me, but I know they are hiring the handicapped because there's just no one else to hire!

Oh, yeah, if the Dems don't find some way to sabotage this economy, how could they win. They will try EVERYTHING to cause a crash. Sell your stocks as soon as you make a good gain, punters, because the bad guys will try to crash it suddenly.

And when it goes south who do yo think the pos will blame ?? My guesses are the FED and the DEMS NOTHING is ever that SOB's fault

Actually the impeachment fiasco will get Trump reelected, his approval rating goes up daily with this. You do know Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same time in his presidency and Trump is in the process of impeachment. I cannot thank you Looney liberals enough.
So you tards believe in polls...now.

Okay.

The economy will definitely have an impact on Trump's re-election effort. If it tanks, he's fucked.

GDP growth has been nosediving, the Dow has been flat, and the manufacturing index is in negative territory. All because of his stupid tariff war.

The outlook is not good if he doesn't end that stupidity before we go into a recession.

Actually the impeachment fiasco will get Trump reelected, his approval rating goes up daily with this.
All I can say about that is if it is true then this country is no longer worth trying to save.

Booooooooooom...there goes the market on its way to a new high...check your 401ks next week...PARTY TIME as the libtard dems impeach the greatest president in our nations history....

China caved...Trump wins again libtard.....

No.... I think Democrats are going to help Trump next year. They are already helping him this year.

Trump and China agree on new trade deal....:dance:

Yeah, the stock market just closed with ANOTHER trifecta all-indices record closing. As I say, Trump plays this market like a violin. Now that he has the credit, expect him to use this asset by threatening someone who needs a threat (NK, China, France, etc.) and bringing it down a little. Then he'll send it high again. People -- there is serious money to be made in this market. None of this is by accident.

Earnings growth for the S&P are predicted to be negligible but w/ interest rates staying low the only place to get a decent return is equities. We may have seen peak employment so that won't be much help. So...........the admin is floating the idea of a tax cut for the middle class (they said that was what the first one was for).
BTW, if you think it's a coincidence Trump is about to be impeached by the House and a basically worthless Phase I trade deal has been agreed to in principle so he can point to a success (that really isn't one) you are naive.

It's not the government's responsibility to pay people. It's government's responsibility to make sure business pays people a living wage.

The federal minimum wage has not been increased since the bush boy years.

Business is raking in billions but refuse to pay their employees a living wage. The only way they are going to do that is if they are forced to by law.

Raise the minimum wage to a living wage, less people will qualify for public assistance and more people will have money to spend to drive our economy.

It's so very irresponsible to cut taxes when we have such a huge deficit and debt.

Raising the minimum wage will not harm business and will help our nation and economy.

Pre-emptive whining?

This is setting up to be Reagan v Mondale 1984 with Pocahontas the sacrificial ass (animal).

Libtards praying for economic disaster....morons....
Nope. I'm praying the New York limousine liberal wakes the fuck up and ends his idiotic far left tariff war before he runs the economy into a ditch.

The economy will definitely have an impact on Trump's re-election effort. If it tanks, he's fucked.

GDP growth has been nosediving, the Dow has been flat, and the manufacturing index is in negative territory. All because of his stupid tariff war.

The outlook is not good if he doesn't end that stupidity before we go into a recession.
And the possibility of a phase 1 coming soon is just BS and doesn't address any of the most important points Trump just needs a win to wave it in his morons faces

Forum List

Back