CNN: Polls Of Independent Voters On Impeachment “Do Not Look Good For The Democrats”

This farce is only good in the eyes of the rabid, crayon eating Dimwinger base.

THINKING AMERICANS see it for what it is.........an attempt to overturn the last election on lies.

Last edited:
This farce is only good in the eyes of the rabid, crayon eating Dimwinger base.

THINKING AMERICANS see it for what it is.........and attempt to overturn the last election on lies.

I think you meant "an attempt..." rather than "and..." Changes the meaning quite a bit.

And after that clip they went on to insinuate that independents are stupid....we lost the media to political hack jobs...turn them off nothing they report comes true....

mail

Dems knew there was a political risk. But they felt, eventually, it was superseded by their obligation to the Constitution, their oath of office, and enforcing rules against Don's illegal and unethical violations. Stuff Repubs don't understand.

If you're an American and you're looking around at the world. You see the EU can't pay their NATO bills, they have weak leaders. Canada loses 71,000 jobs and you are already taking our brightest citizens.

You see growth and prosperity increasing in America, a wall being built, action on immigration, defiance by your president in the face of an overweight political class. why wouldn't you support him?

This impeachment was a horrible decision by Pelosi. She will lose the House, and they will be hurt for 2020, especially Biden. It is the most peculiar decision I've seen in my lifetime and I'm fairly new to politics.

In fact, the American voters HAVE to punish them for this impeachment if you are to avoid more of this in the future. They have to get swamped in 2020.

Independents and swing voters are not in favor of the Impeachment process of Trump!?!

Color me surprised!!!

Not really, and the reality is Democrats keep using polls that have Democrats heavily in favor of it while Independents/Swing voters are usually slightly against or split and Republicans fully against it...

So when the Independent voter send Democrats packing next year they ( Democrats ) can blame Russia because it is never their fault for not listening to the other voters that are not Democrats...

Dems knew there was a political risk. But they felt, eventually, it was superseded by their obligation to the Constitution, their oath of office, and enforcing rules against Don's illegal and unethical violations. Stuff Repubs don't understand.

This began before he even took office. This is about Hillary losing and the Political class and their big pocket donors not wanting to set a precedent. Whether it's the Never Trumper Neo-Cons, or the alt-left, they both want the same outcome.

Trump speaks his mind, is often politically incorrect, but it is precisely these qualities that make him so defiant in the face of attacks.

Oh, wow, you almost had me thinking you actually believe that. I know, preposterous.

Let me guess. CNN and polling companies are RW Trump loving we lie for Trump all the time and we just love the orange man stooges.

You just HAD to burst their bubble, didn't ya! Now they know their whole synopsis is akin to wet toilet paper. I know, and YOU know, they are screwed, but you coulda let them keep believing for a few more days-)

Is that why Pelosi admitted today that they’ve been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected with revolving door accusations?

That's what the focus groups were for then, I suppose.

You can't be serious!
You truly believe that tripe?
:flirtysmile4:

Forum List

Back