Things That Trombies Now Accept In A POTUS

It is now OK for a president to play golf often.
And a great big thanks to president Barry for paving the way!

Trump still outpaces Obama in time spent on the golf course

But since taking office, Trump has been a regular visitor at his own golf clubs in Florida and Virginia. In his first year as president, Trump outpaced Obama in the amount of time he spent on the green, our Trump Golf Tracker shows.

We decided to track Trump’s golf course visits because he so routinely criticized his predecessor for the practice.

The numbers suggest something of a flip-flop for Trump: As of May 18, 2018, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37.

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

you-know-who-isnt-out-golfing-robert-mueller-27266779.png

Last edited:
TRUMP does Presidential Business and thinking strategy as he golfs and relaxes while relaxing and getting some exercise and air . But hey , really requires no explanation as the President doing as he like requires no explanation . I explain simply to teach YOU and other lefties a thing or 2 P.P..

the only thing worth noting in that bowl of pablum was that president dotard is a hypocrite & has tweeted 180 degree opinions on many things obama has done wrong or badly that he is doing now.

TRUMP does Presidential Business and thinking strategy as he golfs and relaxes while relaxing and getting some exercise and air . But hey , really requires no explanation as the President doing as he like requires no explanation . I explain simply to teach YOU and other lefties a thing or 2 P.P..

the only thing worth noting in that bowl of pablum was that president dotard is a hypocrite & has tweeted 180 degree opinions on many things obama has done wrong or badly that he is doing now.
--------------------------------- i don't know , maybe but hey , as i said President Trump can do and say as he likes . Course your post is simply your opinion same as my general posts are simply my opinion Playtime .

get it through your head , Trump can do and say as he likes until YOU guys Impeach him Playtime . :afro: [chuckle]

--------------------------------- i don't know , maybe but hey , as i said President Trump can do and say as he likes . Course your post is simply your opinion same as my general posts are simply my opinion Playtime .

uh-huh. his tweets are proof that he talks with a forked tongue. but your opinion on alternative facts is duly noted.

i am not the Presidents 'censor' , he can say as he likes , its just Free Speech in the USA Playtime .

I mean hey , don't you understand that the President has the RIGHT to Free Speech Playtime .

i am not the Presidents 'censor' , he can say as he likes , its just Free Speech in the USA Playtime .

nobody said you were. sure he can say anything he wants... however, free speech does come with CONsequences. just ask mueller & how it's all so very interesting how the clusterfuck tweet storm about the trump tower meeting 'from junior' was coming from air force one... turns out to be such a sick line of crap. it was trump dicktating it all AND it was all lies about' russian adoption' that he just admitted to them being lies.

lol... oopsie for him & jr.

Last edited:
and after working up an appetite after golfing its out to McDonalds for breakfast , lunch and dinner and sometimes all rolled into one good meal P.P. .

Many of our principled conservative members have thrown out their dignity and have become Trombies.

Let's produce a list of things that these fine folks now find acceptable for a president.

I'll start.

It is now acceptable for the president to hire his children and other relatives and give them classified security clearance.

Who's next?
Ask the Kennedys....it's also the first administration in a while that had adult children

Don't forget about FDR's adult kids.
Seems it was OK when the Democrats did it.

I don't care about how much of a vile piece of shit he is for whatever reasons. If he improves the problem with illegals in the states, improves the economy, deescalates tension with Russia and keeps his promise to bring more troops home he is straight up better than Obama, and that's from somebody who voted for Bernie Sanders. I don't care that he cheated on his wife. I don't care that he has talked about grabbing pussies. You want to know what I care about?

RESULTS

And if he turns out to be a verified Russian asset? still gonna go with that?
And if Mueller comes back and says I found nothing are you going to accept or are you going to cry foul, it's not true, Mueller was bought?

i will accept mueller's findings no matter where they lead. but i know where it's leading & so does putin's puppet & his son, the traitor tot.

i'm betting roger stone is 'next in the barrel' ...
That's actually hilarious. No one knows where things are headed. Maybe even Mueller. Considering that he has stated that Trump is not under investigation. But go ahead and keep up the hope. The funniest thing is that everyday that goes by your hate eats at you a little more.

lol... mueller said that some time ago.... things change. just ask his son.:19:
Yeah just look at how well that has gone. He has Manafort is up on charges from many years ago. He indicted a Russian company then when they said lets go to court he said oh I was just kidding. He indicted more Russians because he knew they would not show up. They have three years into the "investigation" they even had wiretapps and still nothing that proves that anyone had any agreement with Russia to affect the election. The DNC never allowed any intelligence agencies to examine the server that was hacked. The amount of information stolen tends to suggest a thumb drive or such was used that points to someone on premises. The Russians spent what amounts to pennies on the dollar that was spent on the election. Yet crazy people yell that they affected the election. I find it hard to understand that so many believe that seeing a Russian webpage could brain wash someone without understanding that listening to a horrible candidate did not do the same thing.

Look up the election of Rutherford Hayes some time and see if you see any kind of similarities.

And if he turns out to be a verified Russian asset? still gonna go with that?
And if Mueller comes back and says I found nothing are you going to accept or are you going to cry foul, it's not true, Mueller was bought?

i will accept mueller's findings no matter where they lead. but i know where it's leading & so does putin's puppet & his son, the traitor tot.

That's actually hilarious. No one knows where things are headed. Maybe even Mueller. Considering that he has stated that Trump is not under investigation. But go ahead and keep up the hope. The funniest thing is that everyday that goes by your hate eats at you a little more.

Yeah just look at how well that has gone. He has Manafort is up on charges from many years ago. He indicted a Russian company then when they said lets go to court he said oh I was just kidding. He indicted more Russians because he knew they would not show up. They have three years into the "investigation" they even had wiretapps and still nothing that proves that anyone had any agreement with Russia to affect the election. The DNC never allowed any intelligence agencies to examine the server that was hacked. The amount of information stolen tends to suggest a thumb drive or such was used that points to someone on premises. The Russians spent what amounts to pennies on the dollar that was spent on the election. Yet crazy people yell that they affected the election. I find it hard to understand that so many believe that seeing a Russian webpage could brain wash someone without understanding that listening to a horrible candidate did not do the same thing.

Look up the election of Rutherford Hayes some time and see if you see any kind of similarities.

whatcha gonna do when the next line of indictments include americans tied in with the rooooskies? you will be denying any conspiracy to defraud the united states by trumpco even as they are being sentenced.

whatcha gonna do when the next line of indictments include americans tied in with the rooooskies? you will be denying any conspiracy to defraud the united states by trumpco even as they are being sentenced.
As long as they are valid and not some bull made up story then I say go for it. If it involves someone removing a label from a mattress then I say foul. What will you do if there are no indictmets? Will you still claim that the worst candidate in history lost because she was so bad or will you still be playing Paul Revere yelling the Russians, the Russians it has to be the Russians?

As long as they are valid and not some bull made up story then I say go for it. If it involves someone removing a label from a mattress then I say foul. What will you do if there are no indictmets? Will you still claim that the worst candidate in history lost because she was so bad or will you still be playing Paul Revere yelling the Russians, the Russians it has to be the Russians?

i have full faith in mueller. you see... to me this is SO much bigger than a mere candidate losing. it should be to you too or do you belong to the ' rather be russian than a (D)' crowd?

i have full faith in mueller. you see... to me this is SO much bigger than a mere candidate losing. it should be to you too or do you belong to the ' rather be russian than a (D)' crowd?
I look at a persons character and past performance.
I look at those yelling about election tampering and look at them saying it is fine for us to do but not someone to do it to us.
I really do not believe that the Russians managed to change votes. There are those that want to believe that they should have gotten a participation trophy for voting.

The Russians got exactly what they wanted they got people in the U.S. tearing each other apart. They got a large number of them claiming they want ot kill the other, place them in interment camps and all the other things. They got everyone calling traitors, Nazis and all the rest.

Don't even start trying to compare those that do not vote Democrat to Russians or any of the other remarks. I would not vote Democrat because I do not believe in their stated goals. I do not believe in the things they have shown that they want. I feel that the U.S. is the greatest nation and it's founders had great ideas. I believe the country was and can remain strong through hard work and perseverance. I believe that welfare as it stands does nothing but foster a dependance on welfare.

You still have not answered my origanal question. If Mueller does not indict Americans for having an agreement with Russians will you accept the finding? It really is not that hard, just a simple yes or no.

none of yer business , the President can Dine on what pleases him P.P..

I look at a persons character and past performance.
I look at those yelling about election tampering and look at them saying it is fine for us to do but not someone to do it to us.
I really do not believe that the Russians managed to change votes. There are those that want to believe that they should have gotten a participation trophy for voting.

The Russians got exactly what they wanted they got people in the U.S. tearing each other apart. They got a large number of them claiming they want ot kill the other, place them in interment camps and all the other things. They got everyone calling traitors, Nazis and all the rest.

Don't even start trying to compare those that do not vote Democrat to Russians or any of the other remarks. I would not vote Democrat because I do not believe in their stated goals. I do not believe in the things they have shown that they want. I feel that the U.S. is the greatest nation and it's founders had great ideas. I believe the country was and can remain strong through hard work and perseverance. I believe that welfare as it stands does nothing but foster a dependance on welfare.

You still have not answered my origanal question. If Mueller does not indict Americans for having an agreement with Russians will you accept the finding? It really is not that hard, just a simple yes or no.

i did answer you.

Forum List

Back