Things are looking promising for Hillary Clinton as thousands vote early

Unfortunately she will win.
I wish it were not the case, but it will happen.

I've been shocked before, but today in America as long as the Dimocrats show up, they win when it comes to the one national vote. There are simply more registered Dimocrats than Republicans.

The one very surprising thing to me has been have overall disliked Hillary is.
This has given me hope at times, but Trump has ran such a shitty campaign and the media is so ridiculously in the tank for Hillary, that he will lose by 5%-8% in my opinion.

We will see, I will be more than happy to concede I was totally wrong should a miracle happen and Trump wins.

One things for sure, regardless of who wins, this country is a hopelessly divided basket case with the hate at an all time high. The president will be ridiculed daily and constantly attacked. It's going to be brutal, and Hillary will likely look like an 85 year old woman within two or three years.

I've been shocked before, but today in America as long as the Dimocrats show up, they win when it comes to the one national vote. There are simply more registered Dimocrats than Republicans.

This has given me hope at times, but Trump has ran such a shitty campaign and the media is so ridiculously in the tank for Hillary, that he will lose by 5%-8% in my opinion.

We will see, I will be more than happy to concede I was totally wrong should a miracle happen and Trump wins.

One things for sure, regardless of who wins, this country is a hopelessly divided basket case with the hate at an all time high. The president will be ridiculed daily and constantly attacked. It's going to be brutal, and Hillary will likely look like an 85 year old woman within two or three years.

In reality she already looks like a 85 yr. old woman.....she spends a fortune on state of the art make up artists.

Her looks are the least of her problems though....hillary and bill have used cocaine for decades...anyone that does that really messes up their internal organs.

Bill purportedly has already been told he does not have long to live....look at how his hands shake. Hillary might last a little longer than bill but she has serious cognitive problems....unfortunately Kaine is a marxist....thus there is nothing redeeming in regards to a clinton win in November.

14691089_1662420094070437_5103860018581119291_n.jpg

"There are hints of good news for Hillary Clinton in key battleground states as millions of Americans vote early, according to a CNN analysis of the latest early voting statistics.

More than 3.3 million Americans have already voted. And among that group, Democrats have improved their position in North Carolina, Nevada, Arizona and even Utah compared to this point in 2012."

John Kerry was also the newly elected President according to exit polls....and Trump was never going to last through the primaries......

"There are hints of good news for Hillary Clinton in key battleground states as millions of Americans vote early, according to a CNN analysis of the latest early voting statistics.

More than 3.3 million Americans have already voted. And among that group, Democrats have improved their position in North Carolina, Nevada, Arizona and even Utah compared to this point in 2012."

John Kerry was also the newly elected President according to exit polls....and Trump was never going to last through the primaries......

The democrats have conspired to steal the election...remains to be seen how sucessful that operation will be.

In reality she already looks like a 85 yr. old woman.....she spends a fortune on state of the art make up artists.

Her looks are the least of her problems though....hillary and bill have used cocaine for decades...anyone that does that really messes up their internal organs.

Bill purportedly has already been told he does not have long to live....look at how his hands shake. Hillary might last a little longer than bill but she has serious cognitive problems....unfortunately Kaine is a marxist....thus there is nothing redeeming in regards to a clinton win in November.

Yeah I'll be surprised if Bill lasts too many more years, he's aged terribly.

yeah she will win for sure. She is winning in Florida right niw

Yes, the Dems do love early voting by mail. It's so easy to commit voter fraud this way.

she will certainly win

Even vote by mail ballots aren't counted early.

Find out when your state counts mail in ballots.

Absentee Voting and Absentee Ballots on Election Day

This is what I mean by phony stories, fraud and fakery.
Who said they were counted early?
HILLARY Clinton’s campaign is increasingly preparing for the possibility that Donald Trump may never concede the presidential election should she win, a development that could enormously complicate the crucial early weeks of her preparations to take office.

Even vote by mail ballots aren't counted early.

Find out when your state counts mail in ballots.

Absentee Voting and Absentee Ballots on Election Day

This is what I mean by phony stories, fraud and fakery.
Who said they were counted early?
HILLARY Clinton’s campaign is increasingly preparing for the possibility that Donald Trump may never concede the presidential election should she win, a development that could enormously complicate the crucial early weeks of her preparations to take office.

we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end and beyond. We shall fight in Washington, we shall fight in the South, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the Western States and the desert, we shall defend our people and our ideals , whatever the cost may be. We shall fight in the forest, fields and mountains... we shall fight in the cities , and in the streets; we shall never surrender.

We are now planning to march on Washington to demand a honest election. Join us!
Just as long as we give you a few weeks to sober up, right?

From her social media page
We have to elect Hillary Clinton. She WILL stand up for what is right, unlike her opponent, who shouldn't have even made it as far as he has. Even if you don't like Hillary, you don't have to be very smart to know that Donald Trump is far worse than the GOP could ever say Hillary is. He is a sick man, and we can't let him be president. So, vote on November 8th for Clinton/Kaine!
Like · Reply · 384 · 3 hrs

There should be no such nonsense as "voting early".

There is a VOTING DAY or there is no voting day.

Those who "need" early voting need also a sense of responsibility to set aside other stuff in favor of doing their patriotic duty on the day when all other responsible citizens doing theirs.

Absentee votes should cast their vote ON voting day.

In a federal election voting should be overseen by ONE federal authority, not 50 individual self important meddling states.

System rigged? Oh, YES it is.
wow, you're one of those BIG Federal government people, who would have thunk it?

Doesn't the constitution give the States control of the elections?

And Early voting is a GOOD THING and allows more citizens to vote, without losing pay or extreme hardship.

No one has counted the votes, what is being reported is more Democrats have sent in their absentee ballots at this time in the election than in 2012 and less republicans have returned their absentee ballots at this time in the election cycle of 2012....

It doesn't say all Dems voted for Hillary and all Repubs voted for Trump

If there is a need for constitutional change, this is it.

There bis absolutely NO NEED for individual states to run a FEDERAL election,

There is no need for different methods from state to state to compare validity. There is no need for more than an "X" marked by a pencil on A PIECE OF PAPER, known as a ballot.

When you have a system with lottery machines masquarading as voting booths, you can't help but have have rigged elections.
the voting machines are not connected to one another through the internet or any State system.... each electronic voting machines in 1 single voting place may be, but it does not go beyond that.... so it would be extremely complicated and hundreds and hundreds of people on both side of the aisle would have to conspire together in order to cheat enough to change the outcome of the presidential election in a single State....

no doubt there is probably scum out there trying to think up ways to do it...

like the Russians who stole the voter registration rolls from 20 of our States....you'd have to wonder what they are going to do with these voter lists? change addresses on registered voters or remove them from the voter rolls??? Something to make lines back up at the voting precinct spots through the chaos??

Catalist is a progressive organization.

For a decade, Catalist has been the data utility powering the progressive community. Owned by a trust, we collaborate with data-driven progressive organizations with a variety of goals: issue advocates, organizers, pollsters, analysts, consultants, campaigners, researchers, and more.

The votes have not been counted yet. Neither does Catalist count votes nor report on votes.

Catalist
real talk. i think shes winning still
I think you are full of shit. More libtard fantasyland.
libtard LOL

very informaative

What damage? Everything is better unless of course you thought letting hijackers fly planes into our skyscrapers was a good thing.

Like her predecessor Obama, this sick bitch whore will welcome terrorists into our country with open arms.

75% chance she wins

Forum List

Back