Phillipines break from obama will realign with China

Trump would not be able to stay the course calmly and resolutely, eye on the goal, without disruptions.

Duterte is the Phillippine's Trump. Of course he's going to rail against the U.S., or else he'd be called a RINO.

Oh but then again, you were talking about weak leadership? Yes I guess that fits the Trump/Duterte mold.
you're trying to match fact with the hypothetical.

Duterte is the Phillippine's Trump. Of course he's going to rail against the U.S., or else he'd be called a RINO.

Oh but then again, you were talking about weak leadership? Yes I guess that fits the Trump/Duterte mold.
No I'm not. Duterte is a conservative nationalist. Are you suggesting that his dumping of America is "strong" leadership?

'd be called a RINO.Duterte is the Phillippine's Trump. Of course he's going to rail against the U.S., or else he

No I'm not. Duterte is a conservative nationalist. Are you suggesting that his dumping of America is "strong" leadership?
I thought that obama was such a charismatic leader that the US was to be universally loved. At least that's the perception he was putting forth.

"Duterte is the Phillippine's Trump"
Don't know. Trump isn't in office.

Sounds like a failure by the current Administration. A major failure. This coming from the guys who claim to be so good at diplomacy. Somebody wasn't doing their job, oh well, at least they got Iran to be our ally. Lets see how much further Hillary can take us, theyve come so far to turn back now

'd be called a RINO.Duterte is the Phillippine's Trump. Of course he's going to rail against the U.S., or else he

I thought that obama was such a charismatic leader that the US was to be universally loved. At least that's the perception he was putting forth.

"Duterte is the Phillippine's Trump"
Don't know. Trump isn't in office.
If you can't or won't admit to seeing the glaring similarities between Duterte and Trump, then it's stupid to continue this conversation.

Sounds like a failure by the current Administration. A major failure. This coming from the guys who claim to be so good at diplomacy. Somebody wasn't doing their job, oh well, at least they got Iran to be our ally. Lets see how much further Hillary can take us, theyve come so far to turn back now
Major failure? So if Trump wins and destroys the Western hemisphere... should that be considered a major failure by Germany, Britain, France, Japan, etc. administrations?

Major failure? So if Trump wins and destroys the Western hemisphere... should that be considered a major failure by Germany, Britain, France, Japan, etc. administrations?

the funny thing about this story is it has nothing to do with Trump. Obama has been Pres for 8 years, leading the most influential nation on earth. They own it

the funny thing about this story is it has nothing to do with Trump. Obama has been Pres for 8 years, leading the most influential nation on earth. They own it
Yes Obama has been great for 8 years. The Phillippines.... apparently they've lost their minds over that time

Forum List

Back