Thieving Mormans Still Stealing..Big Surprise!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Just saw it on the Monster Motorcross series how thier next stop is in the "Emerald City". So I'm thinkin...they are coming to my town..Seattle?? Nope...You guessed it.. Salt Lake City...

NOW they are calling that dump "The Emerald City"??? Mormans steal... Allways have...allways will.

Seattle is the Emerald City...no matter how much the stinking thieving Mormans would have you believe otherwise.

Just saw it on the Monster Motorcross series how thier next stop is in the "Emerald City". So I'm thinkin...they are coming to my town..Seattle?? Nope...You guessed it.. Salt Lake City...

NOW they are calling that dump "The Emerald City"??? Mormans steal... Allways have...allways will.

Seattle is the Emerald City...no matter how much the stinking thieving Mormans would have you believe otherwise.

Funny how your hatred overcomes the facts. Democrats and liberals are the majority in Salt Lake City. It was also voted as the gayest city in America in 2012. Maybe you should vent your anger at liberals and gays.

What the fuck does this have to do with Media?

Thread belongs in "Religious Bigotry" along with the Islamophobes.

It was an announcement made on the television. AKA media.

Uh- EVERYTHING is announced on television. By this logic every topic would be in Media. Duh.

This is the stupidest statement I've read all day. Even including the OP here. I especially love the idea of starting a hate thread about a group whose name you can't even spell.

Huggums, I thought the emerald city was Oz.

The schedule has them in Seattle on 4/20/13 and in Salt Lake City on 4/27/13.

Are you sure you didn't get something mixed up in your hate and bigotry?

Actually, Eugene, Oregon is the Emerald City. LOL. I've lived in both places, a lot longer in Seattle. Seattle is a much better city by far. But they are both known as The Emerald City.

What's your problem with Mormons?

Wiki lists Salt Lake City having these nicknames:

"City of the Saints"
"Crossroads of the West"

Maybe OP confused it with that commercial for the new "Wizard of Oz" movie? Which is easy to do when your in a trance watching TV.

What the fuck does this have to do with Media?

Thread belongs in "Religious Bigotry" along with the Islamophobes.

Uh- EVERYTHING is announced on television. By this logic every topic would be in Media. Duh.

This is the stupidest statement I've read all day. Even including the OP here. I especially love the idea of starting a hate thread about a group whose name you can't even spell.

Can't/won't... Potatoe/Potattoe

Actually, Eugene, Oregon is the Emerald City. LOL. I've lived in both places, a lot longer in Seattle. Seattle is a much better city by far. But they are both known as The Emerald City.

Howard Hughes was a personal hero of mine. What they did to him was beyond the pale. I would have to say that was when they first showed up on my radar. Then over time I looked into thier activites and read the Book of Morman. It all fell into place. Thier disgust from me has been well earned.

Howard Hughes was a personal hero of mine. What they did to him was beyond the pale. I would have to say that was when they first showed up on my radar. Then over time I looked into thier activites and read the Book of Morman. It all fell into place. Thier disgust from me has been well earned.

Oh shit. Now I have to read another religious book just t see what it says.

Yet another fine example of liberal tolerance and respect for other's.

Yet another example of a complete lack of logic and clear thinking.

Huggy is a liberal.
Huggy doesn't like Mormons.
Therefore all liberals are intolerant and have no respect for others.

Amazing.

Last edited:

Can't/won't... Potatoe/Potattoe

There is no such variant spelling of potato as "potattoe". Even Dan Quayle didn't put an extra T in it. Nor is there an alternate spelling of "Mormon".

But there is this...
get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Didn't know you were a Cardinals fan...

Yet another fine example of liberal tolerance and respect for other's.

Yet another example of a complete lack of logic and clear thinking.

Huggy is a liberal.
Huggy doesn't like Mormons.
Therefore all liberals are intolerant and have no respect for others.

Amazing.

If nutballs understood logic George Bush Sr would have been nominated (and almost certainly elected) in 1980, Ronald Reagan would have been appointed ambassador to Bermuda, Friedman and Greenspan would have died in obscurity, and every ordinary person in America would be a lot better off today.

None of which implies Clintonista-grade fake liberals are any better at logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back