They said Obama had to "teach" the GOP at dinner. Is it true?

R

rdean

Republican Splits Over Immigration, National Security Appear As Obama Comes To Deal

Everyone knows that Obama had "dinner" with a dozen or so Republicans. I don't know if it's true because I couldn't find any corroboration, but I heard the Republicans at the dinner had NO IDEA that Obama had put out a plan or put entitlements on the chopping block. They were shocked to find this out AT THE DINNER.

IS THAT TRUE???? Republicans in congress don't even know what is on the Internet for EVERYONE to see????

It just seems to fantastic to be true. Are Republicans really this poorly informed? Can it be possible?

And Bill O'Reilly? Doesn't he have people working for him that tell him what's going on?

Bill O?Reilly Wrong About Obama Sequester Spending Cuts Plan

A Balanced Plan to Avert the Sequester and Reduce the Deficit | The White House

wh_deficit_chart_gdp.png

Considering Obama doesnt have a clue what he is doing, i doubt he is teaching anything.

Funny, I heard that Obama didn't even realize that the GOP said that there would be no more tax hikes before he got cuts approved--- as long as they had House control and then they had to teach him what the word "compromise" meant...

Congressional Republicans have been told that the internet has demons on it that make people gay, so they get all their information from either Fox News or TBN.

Congressional Republicans have been told that the internet has demons on it that make people gay, so they get all their information from either Fox News or TBN.

A quarter of the GOP believe Obama is the "anti Christ". No, really.

A quarter of the GOP believe Obama is the "anti Christ". No, really.

it's pretty sad. I mean Ronald Reagan wasn't accused of being the anti-christ, and he had six letters in each of his three names!

I gotta agree about the accusation too. I never said anything terrible about... oh, wait, never mind...
Jacobin Reason: Sneek Peek at 2012 GOP Platform

As one republucan said "it was a free meal".

obama lectured and pontificated. He was otherwise ignored.

Yes, Obama put spending cuts on the table. Shocking news to some.

Boehner rejected the cuts as too small.

Republican Splits Over Immigration, National Security Appear As Obama Comes To Deal

Everyone knows that Obama had "dinner" with a dozen or so Republicans. I don't know if it's true because I couldn't find any corroboration, but I heard the Republicans at the dinner had NO IDEA that Obama had put out a plan or put entitlements on the chopping block. They were shocked to find this out AT THE DINNER.

IS THAT TRUE???? Republicans in congress don't even know what is on the Internet for EVERYONE to see????

It just seems to fantastic to be true. Are Republicans really this poorly informed? Can it be possible?

And Bill O'Reilly? Doesn't he have people working for him that tell him what's going on?

Bill O?Reilly Wrong About Obama Sequester Spending Cuts Plan

A Balanced Plan to Avert the Sequester and Reduce the Deficit | The White House

wh_deficit_chart_gdp.png

The Republicans got schooled that night, by Rand Paul, not Obama.

Funny, I heard that Obama didn't even realize that the GOP said that there would be no more tax hikes before he got cuts approved--- as long as they had House control and then they had to teach him what the word "compromise" meant...

That's all we had during the first 4 years of Obama was nothing but cuts with 0 revenues. Obama had to drag the GOP thugs kicking and screaming just to get some of the tax rates restored to end the Bush tax cuts to the rich nightmare.

Obama and the dems presented a very fair sequester deal with a 50/50 split of revenues and cuts, but the GOP did what they do best by throwing a tantrum then running away on vacation.

And many of the wingnuts still think he's a Muslim from Kenya. No wonder they lose so much credibility with the American people and can't win elections....:eusa_whistle:

That's all we had during the first 4 years of Obama was nothing but cuts with 0 revenues. Obama had to drag the GOP thugs kicking and screaming just to get some of the tax rates restored to end the Bush tax cuts to the rich nightmare.

Obama and the dems presented a very fair sequester deal with a 50/50 split of revenues and cuts, but the GOP did what they do best by throwing a tantrum then running away on vacation.

You mean the TEMPORARY Bush Tax Cuts???

Hell, all of their POTUS candidates rejected 10 dollars in cuts to 1 dollar in increased revenues!! Just goes to show how far out of touch they are and how the rabid nutcase right wing controls their party.

The only good news is as long as the wingnuts control the GOP they will NEVER win another Presidential election. You can bank on it.

republican splits over immigration, national security appear as obama comes to deal

everyone knows that obama had "dinner" with a dozen or so republicans. I don't know if it's true because i couldn't find any corroboration, but i heard the republicans at the dinner had no idea that obama had put out a plan or put entitlements on the chopping block. They were shocked to find this out at the dinner.

Is that true???? Republicans in congress don't even know what is on the internet for everyone to see????

It just seems to fantastic to be true. Are republicans really this poorly informed? Can it be possible?

And bill o'reilly? Doesn't he have people working for him that tell him what's going on?

bill o?reilly wrong about obama sequester spending cuts plan

a balanced plan to avert the sequester and reduce the deficit | the white house

wh_deficit_chart_gdp.png

the republicans got schooled that night, by rand paul, not obama.
**snap!**

Yes, Obama put spending cuts on the table. Shocking news to some.

Boehner rejected the cuts as too small.

They are smaller than the ones Boehner are asking for, and Boehner's cuts are smaller than what are needed, so I would have to say that Boehner got it right.

I love how liberals think letting the Bush ta cuts expire does not count as a tax increase.

It doesn't. How is ending a temporary "stimulus" that did nothing but tank the economy count as raising taxes? :cuckoo:

Actually bush just did away with clintons tempoary tax hike. So by your thinking bush didn't lower taxes, he just let clintons tax hike expire.

Forum List

Back