They Said If I Voted Trump Segregation Would Return. And They Were Right!

These supplementary ceremonies are voluntary and are offered in addition to the universities’ regular graduations. Sometimes they’re co-hosted by black campus resource centers and various academic departments. They serve to give extra honors and recognition to black students earning their degrees

They need an extra
giphy.gif

More than 75 universities now host a “blacks only” graduation ceremony.

Add to that the numerous universities that puts the blacks in housing away from whites, Latinos and Asians.

Water fountains too?

More than 75 universities now host blacks-only graduation ceremonies | The College Fix

Other segregationist groups are also on the ascendancy. The Black Congressional Israelites, known for their hassling of the minors from Kentucky, bar all Honkies as well as Crackers from all of their meetings. That's discrimination. If I want to go to one of their meetings, tough shit. I can still watch them on community access cable, but can't see them in person.

Maybe it is time to try dividing groups, nothing else has worked. Stokely Carmichael once proposed giving Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama to blacks separate from the rest of America. It would never work now, but perhaps cities? We could build them and call them, oh, Sanctuary Cities. What do you guys think?

Forum List

Back