They plan to hit the floor running

Looks like the new House has a busy schedule planned.
If they hit the ground running, I want them running to fix inflation, rampant urban crime, winter fuel needs, et cetera.

Looks like the new House has a busy schedule planned.
Sure, they can hope anyone shows up.

Wouldn't plan on it.

And that's exactly the reason why Garland has to get his Special Persecutor's office set up.

To distract public attention from the important job of investigating the corrupt Biden Regime.
Nobody cares about Hunter Biden's dick like maga fuckups.

To funny..quite the laundry list. I see, with some amusement that you have Biden causing inflation and a recession at the same time? Quite the feat.
Now some might think that this is the Republicans big chance to fix all that..but what's the number 1 priority? Hunter's laptop, right?

You find falling off a bicycle evidence of incompetence? I see you have divides the country listed? Good thing Trump was all about unity and shit~
Tries to incite a civil war...odd..the only talk of that is the RWNJ's on this board.

I guess if you throw anything you can think of..perhaps it will stick? You will convince the already convinced..and everyone else will just laugh and move on.
Jimmy Carter managed it in the seventies. It was called STAGFLATION.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Instead of trying to fix the country Republicans will continue the Democratic parties endless committees and investigations that do nothing but waste tax payer money. This is the reason I identify as a Conservative because there is no difference between the parties anymore.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Instead of trying to fix the country Republicans will continue the Democratic parties endless committees and investigations that do nothing but waste tax payer money. This is the reason I identify as a Conservative because there is no difference between the parties anymore.
No difference?

Not on Abortion?

Gay Rights?

Climate Change?

Guns?

Lies?

Idiot

No difference?

Not on Abortion?

Gay Rights?

Climate Change?

Guns?

Lies?

Idiot
Do you have a comprehension problem. I stated that both waste tax payer money and now the Republicans are doing the same as Democrats with committees and investigations.

The primary reason Garland started an investigation is because he thinks he won't have to testify honestly to congress about any ongoing investigations.
good point

I should do another of my SoAndSoMeetsJesus posts

LOL

Garland Meets Jesus

Just the thought of that... elicits this response from yours truly: Poor Jesus. He would probably want to just send the dude to Hell with no preliminary chit-chat

Do you have a comprehension problem. I stated that both waste tax payer money and now the Republicans are doing the same as Democrats with committees and investigations.
You’re conflating actual impeachable offensives with political ones.

Forum List

Back