"They Made Them Speak English Only at Home"

..... Like it always was there. It wasn't. ......
When people that speak Spanish now, it is more like form of disrespect. .......

Here we go again with the ridiculous bullshit....
No we aren't

Very much so. There have been many languages spoken in the US for our entire history, and before.

Ridiculous is imagining some fantasy past where no one in the US spoke Spanish just because some dizzy broad hates Mexican people.

Disrespect is thinking its anybody's fucking business what language people are speaking when not speaking to you, or what language they speak in their own home, or how private businesses choose to cater to their customers, etc.

Unk, You know that game where you whisper in someone's ear and pass it on down the row to see what actually comes out at the end? You do that to people's posts. By the time you mangle them there is no resemblance to what the person actually said. You do it because you can't come up with a viable response, so you lean the post toward some defect you think the poster has. You're wasting my time.
Прощай

..... All those illegals that wont learn English and flaunt it in our faces and that isn't disrespectful?......

This is what comes from seeing yourself as a poor little victim all the time. Where an individual may be in the process of acquiring English has nothing to do with oh-so-important you. Really.

Like I just said. ^
That post never mentions the poster, but you do.
It makes you:
vlákas

Funny how some peeps are so picky about, stuff like grammar, spelling and all that. Funny how they overlook little things like ILLEGALS violating numerous immigration laws, let alone THEIR failure adopt the language of the culture they are "immigrating" to. Picky pick picky.

..... All those illegals that wont learn English and flaunt it in our faces and that isn't disrespectful?......

This is what comes from seeing yourself as a poor little victim all the time. Where an individual may be in the process of acquiring English has nothing to do with oh-so-important you. Really.

Like I just said. ^
That post never mentions the poster....

I quoted the poster to whom I was responding. Is this a difficult concept for you?

Like I just said. ^
That post never mentions the poster....

I quoted the poster to whom I was responding. Is this a difficult concept for you?
We have such STRICT criteria WHO can do what, that's what immigration law is about, ironic as hell. Criticize spelling and grammar and dictate terms as to whom can reply to your posts? But people that sneak in over the border and violate various laws, ignore the dominate culture, no problem with you? I don't think our Spanish only sneaks care about misspellings or bad grammar. Do you?

Funny that, unko. Spanish speakers don't even care what YOU say, either. And being that illegal aliens won't learn English, they won't understand a single word you post. Because that's what being multicultural and multilingual means. Babble babel babel. In your own country, even. Foreigners dictating what is good because it suits THEM, got to love it.

Your outrage is so hollow, almost sounds like you are outside the issue. If I have to spell this out for you one MORE time...Who the hell WERE we talking about here? Grow a brain, context . CONTEXT. Ancient Egyptians?

Forum List

Back