They Have Had The Evidence For A LONG Time Now,..

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So why aren't any arrests being made for the election fraud of 2020? I'll tell you why,.. because the democrats cheated. Not the republicans. Same reason why Biden hasn't been impeached yet. (Other than the fact that nobody wants to be stuck with Kamala Harris that is.)

You think 2020 was bad, wait till 2024
2020 was just practice

We have this thing called Dominion Software where we can just switch votes from Republican to Democrat

I don’t see why you bother to vote, we will just steal it anyway

:dance:

So why aren't any arrests being made for the election fraud of 2020? I'll tell you why,.. because the democrats cheated. Not the republicans. Same reason why Biden hasn't been impeached yet. (Other than the fact that nobody wants to be stuck with Kamala Harris that is.)
:itsok:

You think 2020 was bad, wait till 2024
2020 was just practice

We have this thing called Dominion Software where we can just switch votes from Republican to Democrat

I don’t see why you bother to vote, we will just steal it anyway

:dance:
Yep, that is what it was always all about, smearing opponents for election time with made up stories, or they have evidence but they refuse to pursue justice regarding those who are smeared in the media as guilty. That way other candidates can't replace them.

So which camp are you in? Pick your poison.

Understand, the country is in such bad shape this is the only strategy they have.

Yep, that is what it was always all about, smearing opponents for election time with made up stories, or they have evidence but they refuse to pursue justice regarding those who are smeared in the media as guilty. That way other candidates can't replace them.

So which camp are you in? Pick your poison.

Understand, the country is in such bad shape this is the only strategy they have.
We have this thing called a “Deep State” that has sworn allegiance to the Democratic Party.

They will switch the results and there is nothing Republicans can do about it

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back