They dug a bullet out of the glass of the White House

all you have to do is listen to his crazy assed internet message about the evil government and new forms of currency.

he lived in TP crazy central and shot a dem congressperson in the head.

Fling here we go. remember every time you fling shit you will still have shit on your hands.

Why did the right then change their tacitics?

Because they knew no one would vote for them anymore.

all you have to do is listen to his crazy assed internet message about the evil government and new forms of currency.

he lived in TP crazy central and shot a dem congressperson in the head.

Fling here we go. remember every time you fling shit you will still have shit on your hands.

Why did the right then change their tacitics?

Because they knew no one would vote for them anymore.

What do you mean change their tactics? People with some common sense knows if they are flinging shit or not. apparently you don't.

Anyone who shoots at the White House is nuts. Now what can we say about the OWS? Pot meet kettle.

Oh please!
I know some very sensible people who have attended OWS. Painting OWS with such a broad brush is very short of being logical.
Most of the people involved with OWS want to protest peacefully and get their message out. Like everything else, the nutters and the radicals is what we hear about in the news because it sensationalizes! And the opponents of OWS suck it in and jump on it.
Kinda reminds me of when a very small minority of Tea Party protesters held up racist signs and all of a sudden all Tea Party supporters were racist, per the left.
I hate it when that BS happens, but what does one expect on such a partisan polar opposite society.

Like i said on probably 2 other posts tonight....if the OWS protestors that want to do this peacefully and get this message out were really serious, they need to stop the protests right now....temporarily, until the police can round up all the nut jobs that "infiltrated" them. Since they aren't doing a damn thing about it, it just proves the ALL agree with what's going on. So they're all to blame for whatever happens. I've not heard of any OWS protestors complaining about all the slimeballs that have joined them!

The OWS protest in DC is two blocks from the WH.

The police looked for the perp there.

They didnt find him there.

To the right that means he is liberal

In your opinion, what does your statement mean to the 'left'?

His family who reported him missing on oct 31 already said he was mentally ill

One day your're going to find that magic conservative, because with all the shootings going on in the U.S. the odds are in your favor. and when you do you will blame every conservative on the act of one. But remember this more people who have acted like this have been left leaning.

They deny that the TP had anything to do with the giffords tragdey yet they now are insisting this nutter is OWS with no evidence.

Funny how they could not find him at OWS protest two blocks away and they right is claiming he was because they looked for him there.

Please just stop, it’s people like you that stop aliens from visiting earth.

Actually several of us visit earth Because of the offbeats.
Kind of like dropping in on the comedy club from time to time.
Earth is also used to educate our young about primitive cultures.

One day your're going to find that magic conservative, because with all the shootings going on in the U.S. the odds are in your favor. and when you do you will blame every conservative on the act of one. But remember this more people who have acted like this have been left leaning.

Okay...before I call bullshit on this, can you please give some examples? I would say that it runs down the middle. Plenty of loony wingnuts on both sides.

This is but another example of Gun control not working.

What was a mentally ill person doing with an AK-47?
We are probably just lucky this was not another VA Tech type of tragedy.

I am not saying we should give up on our gun control laws, jsut enforce them better esp where the mentally unstable are concerned.

Last edited:

Okay...before I call bullshit on this, can you please give some examples? I would say that it runs down the middle. Plenty of loony wingnuts on both sides.

I'll start with Longhner

I'll start with Longhner

And I'll start with McVeigh. Did he represent your values?

I'll start with Longhner

And I'll start with McVeigh. Did he represent your values?
Andrew Joseph Stack III
Seung-Hui Cho

Did he represent your values?
Killing innocent children are not part of my values. Do I mistrust the government? Yes I do. But I will wait for the government to act before I react.

First the OWS fed and allowed anyone to stay in most of their camps. I realize what an unChristian thing that feeding and housing the ill, whether physical or mental, is, but that is the record of the OWS.

Second, the guy is a nutter. Not representive of anything other than his lack of sanity. And it was headlined on AOL this morning. But what is to be said? A nutter shoots at the White House for unknown reasons, and hits nobody, nor even comes close to hitting anyone. No story there, other than the lack of care in this nation for the mentally ill.

are you reaching out for help?

I find it alarming that he has a history of mental illness and was able to get his hands on an assault rifle.

Goes to show ya, no matter who you are... if ya gotz the $$ you can get a gun.

Stiffer gun control will only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

I find it alarming that he has a history of mental illness and was able to get his hands on an assault rifle.

Goes to show ya, no matter who you are... if ya gotz the $$ you can get a gun.

Stiffer gun control will only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

Nope, just stiffen up the part about the mentally ill and enforce what we have it is fine.

No law, etc witll stop crime.
Murder is illegal but people still kill each other.
Under current gun controls law abiding citizens have no problem getting far more guns than they need.

I will be curious to find out how the guy had the AK though.

Forum List

Back