They dug a bullet out of the glass of the White House

Prove he was not influenced by the rights gun and second amendment solutions to losing elections talk by the right

Prove you are more intelligent than a snail first.

that was a slimey diversion attempt.
Kinda beneath you imho.

It wasn't a diversion. It was pointing out that you can't prove a negative. But since concepts like that tend to go over her head, I just decided to use the same approach with her.

Last edited:
I find it alarming that he has a history of mental illness and was able to get his hands on an assault rifle.

Goes to show ya, no matter who you are... if ya gotz the $$ you can get a gun.

Stiffer gun control will only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

Nope, just stiffen up the part about the mentally ill and enforce what we have it is fine.

No law, etc witll stop crime.
Murder is illegal but people still kill each other.
Under current gun controls law abiding citizens have no problem getting far more guns than they need.

I will be curious to find out how the guy had the AK though.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Surely an AK-47 isn't something that one can find just anywhere. Is it?

Could someone purchase one to assemble?

Stiffer gun control will only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

Nope, just stiffen up the part about the mentally ill and enforce what we have it is fine.

Under current gun controls law abiding citizens have no problem getting far more guns than they need.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Surely an AK-47 isn't something that one can find just anywhere. Is it?

How many do you want? I'm sure i can dig up 15 or 20 within the week if you have the cash......

And I havent seen a single thread on the shooting.

Why not?

Because the idiot that was spraying bullets is a Mexican..

It's not a TEA Party member or a person with right wing views - had it been it would have been front page news...

Democrats don't want to make their voting base appear to be the lunatics they are....

Besides the guy that did it is probably an OWS protester who figured out that the CRA is responsible for all his problems and went to what he believed to be the source of the problems...

How do gang members get them?

Money talks and BS walks.
If ya come up with the money ANYONE can get an AK-47 or M16 or an AR-15 or even a BB gun.

Stiffer gun control laws will do nothing to stop this.

How many do you want? I'm sure i can dig up 15 or 20 within the week if you have the cash......

Oh, I would LOVE to own one. But I don't want to be under a microscope. I'll stick to a 12-gauge for self defense. I would ask you where and how, but I know that you're not going to tell me. ;)

If ya come up with the money ANYONE can get an AK-47 or M16 or an AR-15 or even a BB gun.

I don't have a criminal mind, so it's hard to imagine people obtaining such things illegally. Not naive, just a guilty conscience.

I don't have a criminal mind, so it's hard to imagine people obtaining such things illegally. Not naive, just a guilty conscience.

Thats good I guess, but it remains a fact.

Criminals could give a crap about gun laws.
They get them outside of the law.

Oh, I would LOVE to own one. But I don't want to be under a microscope. I'll stick to a 12-gauge for self defense. I would ask you where and how, but I know that you're not going to tell me. ;)

Oh I don't know where yet, I'd have to go out and talk to a few people, who would direct me to other people who may have something or direct me to other people. Sometimes for a fee..... But within a day or two I could have just about anything. An Hour or two if i was nearer a Military base..........

Why not?

It's not a TEA Party member or a person with right wing views - had it been it would have been front page news...

Democrats don't want to make their voting base appear to be the lunatics they are....

Interesting I hadn't thought of that. Could this AK 47 be one of those guns sold to Mexican drug cartel in fast and furious?

I don't think any gun laws would have stop this gun from getting this gun. Fast and furious ring a bell?

Why not?

Interesting I hadn't thought of that. Could this AK 47 be one of those guns sold to Mexican drug cartel in fast and furious?

Who knows where he got the firearm....

I would put everything on the line that it was not a legally purchased gun...

I don't think any gun laws would have stop this gun from getting this gun. Fast and furious ring a bell?

I don't believe in gun laws...

The Second Amendment doesn't say "the state has the authority to regulate arms."

From NPR:

"WASHINGTON (AP) — A man with an apparent obsession with President Barack Obama has been arrested in Pennsylvania after the Secret Service discovered two bullets struck the White House while the president was away, authorities said Wednesday.

Authorities are investigating his mental health and say there are indications he believed his attack on the White House was part of a personal mission from God"

I don't call that right or left-wing. That's called schizophrenia.

I don't believe in gun laws...

The Second Amendment doesn't say "the state has the authority to regulate arms."

It doesn't? Could have fooled Congress....

BTW have they had the vote on the reciprocity of licenses yet?

So how does a guy walk up to the white house and open fire multiple times and then manage to get away?

Forum List

Back