They call 2023 the hottest year on record yet see what happened at Death Valley

That is how Democrats do things. They take a spot on the planet, alege it proves global warming and bazooka.
WTF bob

You fuckup picked Death Valley and claimed it represented a denial of climate change.

Geeszus bob, your getting dumber by the post.

WTF bob

You fuckup picked Death Valley and claimed it represented a denial of climate change.

I used the tactics created by Democrats.

No, you did not.

You parroted at fuckup who posted about localized weather.
No, I believed until you said that you actually understand Democrats. Seems I am wrong and you don't understand them.

Notice that so far, nobody has named any place that was hotter than death valley in 2023. So it is the king of high temperature.

Depends on who says it's official, official equipment, official bla bla etc.. And in the grand scheme of things, I don't live in Death Valley, Kuwait, or Libya so I'm ain't bothered.

Its the "not in my own backyard" so i don't worry about the lie....
Not a lie, it's reality. Are you bothered about the starving kid in Africa covered in flies? Doubt it, you've probably not done anything about it. So why would anyone outside of a hot place be bothered about that hot place? Too hot or too cold, don't live their. Anyone rushing to set up a community on mount Everest?

Too bad there was nobody in Death Valley recording temperature in the year 987. That was during the Medieval Warming Period and it could have been 135 F there.

Depends on who says it's official, official equipment, official bla bla etc.. And in the grand scheme of things, I don't live in Death Valley, Kuwait, or Libya so I'm ain't bothered.
Where my daughter lives it is pretty warm now. Where I live it is cold and the weather is expected to worsen. But not the direction the alarmists say it will go.

Where my daughter lives it is pretty warm now. Where I live it is cold and the weather is expected to worsen. But not the direction the alarmists say it will go.
I was born in the 60's and as a kid (North England) experienced adverse weather compared to what is supposed to be happening over the last decade or two. The alarmists thrive on the fear of the younger generation. I read in the news that now they're thinking of giving hot spells names, so watch out for heatwave Kevin etc..

How the fuck did the human race survive before the birth of the alarmist !!

I was born in the 60's and as a kid (North England) experienced adverse weather compared to what is supposed to be happening over the last decade or two. The alarmists thrive on the fear of the younger generation. I read in the news that now they're thinking of giving hot spells names, so watch out for heatwave Kevin etc..

How the fuck did the human race survive before the birth of the alarmist !!
I was born in 1938 and have long seen the vagaries of climate and also saw it in Europe when I was there.

WTF bob

I am guilty of trying to talk as Democrats talk. My point on Death Valley is it holds the top heat records. Back in 1913. And back then I do not know of any scientist calling all of the world was hotter. Nor cooler.

I am guilty of trying to talk as Democrats talk. My point on Death Valley is it holds the top heat records. Back in 1913. And back then I do not know of any scientist calling all of the world was hotter. Nor cooler.
Again, WTF bob.

In 1913 we just started belching CO2 at levels that would start affecting our climate.

That is how Democrats do things. They take a spot on the planet, alege it proves global warming and bazooka.
No, we don't. We always point at long-term averages over large areas.

I get that you actually believe the stupid stuff you say, but that's because your cult has fed you a load of bull. Like most deniers, you don't possess the brainpower required to understand the topic.

Forum List

Back