They Are Getting Uppity In The White House?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
White House gun violence reduction update: Obama aide charged with shooting at boyfriend

By Doug Powers • August 11, 2015 11:57 AM
**Written by Doug Powers

The White House has been pushing its Now is the Time plan to “do something” about gun violence, but it obviously hasn’t even caught on among Obama’s inner circle:

A White House staffer is facing domestic violence charges after allegedly firing at her U.S. Capitol Police boyfriend with his service weapon, according to NBC 4 Washington.

A White House spokesman told The Hill the staffer, Barvetta Singletary, has been placed on temporary unpaid leave and is banned from White House grounds “until we have more information.”

Police say Singletary texted her boyfriend to meet at her home in suburban Maryland for sex. Afterward, she confronted him about another woman he was dating.

The two entered her car to discuss it, and an argument ensued when Singletary asked to see her boyfriend’s cellphones. Singletary allegedly grabbed his phones and a .40 caliber Glock 23 pistol.

After the boyfriend refused to give Singletary the passwords on his phones, she pointed the gun at him and said, “You taught me how to use this. Don’t think I won’t use it,” according to an arrest warrant obtained by NBC 4.

Singletary pointed the gun in his direction and fired one round, police said.

Singletary’s job at the White House is basically to help Obama deal with Congress, so it’s all starting to make sense now.

"GTP"
nowisthetime.jpg

Yo, What A Joke!

Maybe a perfect example of why guns are dangerous.

I mean, if cops had guns, then everything would be safe right? Er......

images

I am willing to comply with any gun regulations that the White House, including the secret service, and all civil authorities have to comply with. Until then I should be able to own or purchase any firearm or any other weapon a civil government agency is allowed to carry in their armory.

Anything above and beyond that belongs to the purview of the military.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back