Will Obama Pardon Hillary?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Assuming that Hillary will be charged for the passing of Top Secret information through emails; will Obama pardon her and prevent jail time? I feel he will and she will drop out of the race. This will need to happen fast as a republican president may not pardon her. What is your opinion?

I do not believe Hillary will be convicted of anything but poor judgment on her part.as the documents were not classified top secret at the time. In fact it seems they had no classified rating at all other than maybe, perhaps, "for official use only". It seems the State Department uses a totally different classification system than that of say the Defense Department. She is claiming that she had followed all State Department policy in setting up her home system. But then who is to challenge her as she is boss. At best the State Department is Mickey Mouse and company.

I do not believe Hillary will be convicted of anything but poor judgment on her part.as the documents were not classified top secret at the time. In fact it seems they had no classified rating at all other than maybe, perhaps, "for official use only". It seems the State Department uses a totally different classification system than that of say the Defense Department. She is claiming that she had followed all State Department policy in setting up her home system. But then who is to challenge her as she is boss. At best the State Department is Mickey Mouse and company.
I think she said there was nothing but personal stuff on her personal server. With the position she held I really don't see how she will get away with being ignorant to the items that were secret. I would imagine that items put on email about Benghazi were not top secret as it was happening. It will be interesting what comes from the emails on that subject.

Forum List

Back