These Republicans Aren't Sure What Motivated A White Guy To Kill 9 Black Churchgoers

What is equally sad though not on the same level as this mans racist fueled attack yes it was racist is the lefts almost instant impulse to use the tragedy for their on political agenda. Most notable President Obama and Democratic front runner Hillary Clinton who could not even wait till the families had the chance to bury their dead before launching into their gun control talking points.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

zfd0EFEYFjucksXgqMwTN7FgMw7uw7JkWs2ntl_t_mL2-G6Xfq86SZjSDVoFM3RQmDtIfLUvctRBhTntelYO1YL_yB1xdcdlxeccX-sNbKlj3joK2WEhdfqsXQ7e3qgLRfMCdOPnT66uCHSv

Why are you posting peoples personal information on the board?

After reading many of the NaziCon posts on this thread, I have concluded there must be no such thing as evil and terrorism - they are just misguided people who maybe suffer from some degree of mental illness. Someone should tell Texas to stop executing mentally ill prisoners on death row. Same must be true with ISIS beheading Christians.

They latched onto their myth that liberals are the only racists left in America, and now they're stuck with that nonsense.

The GOP candidates won't call it racism because for them that would be the equivalent of this:

obama-hugs-christie-2.png

Utah Baseball Team Cancels 'Caucasian Heritage Night' Following Backlash

A Minor League Baseball team in Utah swiftly canceled its "Caucasian Heritage Night" after the event caused a stir on social media Friday, two days after the racially motivated massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

The theme night, scheduled for the Orem, Utah, Owlz' Aug. 10 game, had been advertised with "Irish, Italian, Scandinavian, German.... or even Utahn! Whatever your background, celebrate it at the Home of the Owlz!" But after an outcry, the team issued an apology and canceled the event.

More: Utah Baseball Team Cancels Caucasian Heritage Night Following Backlash

"Caucasian Heritage Night"? What the fuck. This is all part of the same racial shit that feeds little white racist pukes like Dylann Roof.

Here is something to think about in South Carolina a bigoted racist hate filled white man kills 9 innocent black people in a church there has been no rioting, no looting, no buildings burned down. A decent, respectful noble way to respond to such a tragedy instead of rioting, looting, and burning down buildings.

Here is something to think about in South Carolina a bigoted racist hate filled white man kills 9 innocent black people in a church there has been no rioting, no looting, no buildings burned down. A decent, respectful noble way to respond to such a tragedy instead of rioting, looting, and burning down buildings.

Good point - but different environment.

A Minor League Baseball team in Utah swiftly canceled its "Caucasian Heritage Night" after the event caused a stir on social media Friday, two days after the racially motivated massacre at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

The theme night, scheduled for the Orem, Utah, Owlz' Aug. 10 game, had been advertised with "Irish, Italian, Scandinavian, German.... or even Utahn! Whatever your background, celebrate it at the Home of the Owlz!" But after an outcry, the team issued an apology and canceled the event.

"Caucasian Heritage Night"? What the fuck. This is all part of the same racial shit that feeds little white racist pukes like Dylann Roof.

So tell me what is the difference between Indians or Black celebrating their heritage.

So tell me what is the difference between Indians or Black celebrating their heritage.

It's sad that you don't already know. Keep in mind that we're talking about sports teams.

Good point - but different environment.
Yeah the enviorment that is supposed to be full of racist responded much better the entire town town came togother instead of letting an asshole pull them apart. There is a valuable lesson to be learned from the people of Charleston South Carliona in how to respond to tragedy but I doubt most will learn it.

It's sad that you don't already know. Keep in mind that we're talking about sports teams.

I'm not talking about a sports team. What the baseball team did was really stupid. I am asking in general.

Could anyone imagine following a political ideology so morally bankrupt that, in order to secure the nomination, candidates have to placate racists?
I'm glad that's not happening.
Then the Republican candidates are merely obtuse concerning the obvious connection between white supremacy and this tragedy in Charleston

Which Republicans are downplaying the racism motive in this crime??
See the OP

Could anyone imagine following a political ideology so morally bankrupt that, in order to secure the nomination, candidates have to placate racists?
I'm glad that's not happening.
Then the Republican candidates are merely obtuse concerning the obvious connection between white supremacy and this tragedy in Charleston

Which Republicans are downplaying the racism motive in this crime??
See the OP

Which quote do you specifically have a problem with? The only problem I have is with the left trying to play gotcha games with Republicans so they can score more political points in lieu of this tradegy.

Typical Lefty stupidity, the OP is a bigger racist than anyone he tries to point the finger at

Forum List

Back