These Republicans Aren't Sure What Motivated A White Guy To Kill 9 Black Churchgoers

Again, this kid's most serious problem clearly is not racism. Racism is a secondary issue here. He is clearly sick and evil. There are plenty of white and black racists walking among us, but 99.999% of them don't walk into a church and start shooting people.

Again, this kid's most serious problem clearly is not racism. Racism is a secondary issue here. He is clearly sick and evil. There are plenty of white and black racists walking among us, but 99.999% of them don't walk into a church and start shooting people.

Are you suggesting he is just mentally ill? If so - our prisons are full of them. Would you feel the same way if the colors were reversed?

He didn't do that. He walked into a church Bible study, then SAT THERE FOR AN HOUR listening to the discussion of June 17th, 2015 (date & discussion possibly highly significant to the crime) and then rose up, shot 3 men and 6 women.

There's more going on here than mere racism...

OK, dingleberry. explain why its worse if someone kills you because of your race than if he kills you to steal your money.

The target, in the case of a race motivated crime, a whole class or category of US citizens...therefore although there is an individual personal victim there is a also a tort or damage to the safety of all members of that class from such criminal motivation...therefore there are additional sanctions that apply...
if you kill someone like this guy did you should get life without parole or death....no matter if it was racial or not....ZERO tolerance for violence against other people....and the killer should not be segregated at the prison,he should be in with the gen population.......

Did you all think it was love that motivates killers? Why you progressive fascists need to make it more a crime because someone killed a certain race is beyond me since then following that logic all of your baby killing doctors are then racists

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

But somehow you leftist fucks and blacks honestly believe you're NOT racist. You people are the sick ones!

Poor Matthew, the privilege is so ingrained that he believes a black person commiting a crime against a white person is the same as a white person committing a crime against a black person for being black.

Not realizing that one is personal and the other is based on race alone. In poor Matty's mind they are the same thing as long as you don't think about too much. Fortunately, Matty has that part down.

OK, dingleberry. explain why its worse if someone kills you because of your race than if he kills you to steal your money.

One is racist and the other isnt. Are we clear?

Either way you are dead and he is a murderer. Why does it matter what he was thinking at the time?

Answer: because leftists want the government to engage in thought control and punish those who do not think as dictated by the govt.

Hate crime legislation is bullshit. Crime is crime. Punish the crime, the motivation does not matter.

Crime is crime but all crimes arent racist. Get it now? Or do you want me to draw a picture?

So racist crimes should be punished in a more harsh manner than non racist crimes? Really? Why? Where does it say that we punish thoughts?

Listen bitch I said all crimes arent racist. Now that you run all out of bullshit you change the subject.

Are you still confused or what?
CC...if a person robbed a 7-11 for 50 bucks and on the way out the door turns and for the hell of it shoots the guy dead.....should he get a harsher sentence if he said a racial remark as he was shooting?...i feel people like this should get the MAXIMUM sentence there is no matter what he says..life in prison without parole or death,and that should be carried out within the year.....i dont care if its racial or not,ZERO tolerance for violence against another person .....

Poor Matthew, the privilege is so ingrained that he believes a black person commiting a crime against a white person is the same as a white person committing a crime against a black person for being black.

Not realizing that one is personal and the other is based on race alone. In poor Matty's mind they are the same thing as long as you don't think about too much. Fortunately, Matty has that part down.

Either way you are dead and he is a murderer. Why does it matter what he was thinking at the time?

Answer: because leftists want the government to engage in thought control and punish those who do not think as dictated by the govt.

Hate crime legislation is bullshit. Crime is crime. Punish the crime, the motivation does not matter.

Crime is crime but all crimes arent racist. Get it now? Or do you want me to draw a picture?

So racist crimes should be punished in a more harsh manner than non racist crimes? Really? Why? Where does it say that we punish thoughts?

Listen bitch I said all crimes arent racist. Now that you run all out of bullshit you change the subject.

CC...if a person robbed a 7-11 for 50 bucks and on the way out the door turns and for the hell of it shoots the guy dead.....should he get a harsher sentence if he said a racial remark as he was shooting?...i feel people like this should get the MAXIMUM sentence there is no matter what he says..life in prison without parole or death,and that should be carried out within the year.....i dont care if its racial or not,ZERO tolerance for violence against another person .....
They should get life for robbing the store forget whether someone dies or not. For two reasons one because it would cut down on robberies in one of the most dangerous jobs in the world and two because they are to fucking stupid to be in society because stores like that do not keep much money in the drawer

They should get life for robbing the store forget whether someone dies or not. For two reasons one because it would cut down on robberies in one of the most dangerous jobs in the world and two because they are to fucking stupid to be in society because stores like that do not keep much money in the drawer

if he goes into the store and just robs it and no one gets hurt thats somewhat different....BUT...if he uses a gun he should get 25 years minimum,and has to serve every fucking minute,no time off for good behavior...if he shoots the gun depending on how much damage it does more time added on.....ZERO tolerance for violence.....

if he goes into the store and just robs it and no one gets hurt thats somewhat different....BUT...if he uses a gun he should get 25 years minimum,and has to serve every fucking minute,no time off for good behavior...if he shoots the gun depending on how much damage it does more time added on.....ZERO tolerance for violence.....
Here in Florida rob a store with a weapon you can get 15 years. To soft to me .

29C9ECA000000578-3131858-FIRST_PICTURE_Franklin_Bennett_Roof_52_father_of_Dylann_Roof_is_-m-56_1434741442466.jpg

Tattooed with nipple rings: Franklin Bennett Roof, 52, is seen for the first time since his son Dylann was detained for allegedly shooting dead nine people. A police car is parked near the family home

EXCLUSIVE: Charleston killer Dylann Roof grew up in a fractured home where his 'violent' father beat his stepmother and hired a private detective to follow her when they split, she claims in court papers
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • It was Dylann Roof's father Franklin Roof who bought him the gun that he used to massacre nine churchgoers in Charleston
  • Franklin married Paige Mann in 1998 when Dylann was four - and she was the 'closest thing he had to a mother' until 2009 divorce
  • At age 15 Dylann's life began to go off the rails
  • In court papers Paige claims Franklin subjected her to a ‘pattern of control and mental manipulation’ that ended with a vicious assault
  • Exclusive photographs show the multiple bruises to her body when she claims he battered her in 2008
  • The heavily tattooed builder reportedly told her: 'You’re not a very good maid but I’ll keep you around’
Read more: Charleston shooter Dylann Roof's violent father beat stepmother - Daily Mail Online

Dylann's daddy looks like a questionable role model - but that doesn't excuse what he did.

29C9ECA000000578-3131858-FIRST_PICTURE_Franklin_Bennett_Roof_52_father_of_Dylann_Roof_is_-m-56_1434741442466.jpg

Tattooed with nipple rings: Franklin Bennett Roof, 52, is seen for the first time since his son Dylann was detained for allegedly shooting dead nine people. A police car is parked near the family home

EXCLUSIVE: Charleston killer Dylann Roof grew up in a fractured home where his 'violent' father beat his stepmother and hired a private detective to follow her when they split, she claims in court papers
  • It was Dylann Roof's father Franklin Roof who bought him the gun that he used to massacre nine churchgoers in Charleston
  • Franklin married Paige Mann in 1998 when Dylann was four - and she was the 'closest thing he had to a mother' until 2009 divorce
  • In court papers Paige claims Franklin subjected her to a ‘pattern of control and mental manipulation’ that ended with a vicious assault
  • Exclusive photographs show the multiple bruises to her body when she claims he battered her in 2008
  • The heavily tattooed builder reportedly told her: 'You’re not a very good maid but I’ll keep you around’
Read more: Charleston shooter Dylann Roof's violent father beat stepmother - Daily Mail Online

Dylann's daddy looks like a questionable role model - but that doesn't excuse what he did.
Look at the bigot trying to act like she isn't racially profiling lmao

It's okay for the left to racially profile, it be bigot and intolerant. Only the right is not allowed to do so.

Through the long years of slavery and segregation, white southern christian savages produced and absorbed cruel stereotypes about African Americans: that they were unclean and shiftless, unintelligent and oversexed. Blacks became either clowns or savages to them , with no area in between. Whites often defined themselves — their status, identities, daily lives, and self-worth — in relation to these concocted notions about African Americans. If blacks were submissive and infantile, whites were strong and dignified. Blackness meant degradation; to be free was to be white. The civil rights struggle threatened to hoist African Americans up and out of this social “place” that whites had created for them. White Southerners would find blacks in their schools and neighborhoods, their restaurants, and polling places. Many whites feared this vision of the Southern future. Now we are seeing the end result as the White christian culture sails into the sunset in the United states and the last gasps and lashing out can be seen by all

Wassamatta blood, you mad?

I like the floral tattoo pattern just above his nipple rings. Wearing his glasses on top of his head. Looks like dad likes the full body wax too. Like father, like son..

Yep, he's your sterotypical white southern racist republican. Duck Dynasty boys would prefer he have a bit more body hair though to qualify as a true southern boy. Is that a beaded bracelet on his right wrist?

White supremacists must be salivating.

Why just white? Would not the other supremacists be happy at this point? I mean they are all getting what they want. They are raising tensions among all races and shutting down all racial communications.

Here in Florida rob a store with a weapon you can get 15 years. To soft to me .

"can get".....it should be you will get, end of story....i say add 10 more though....

Look at the bigot trying to act like she isn't racially profiling lmao

You're trying Sooo hard...it's cute

Forum List

Back