Zone1 These forums are very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
People do not debate here. A material portion are paid trolls from other countries. Cough Russia Cough.

But its great if you want to fight. 🤠

Zinc, it takes two to Tango. I used to get a sad enjoyment out of argumental debates, till I realized it isn't good for us.

Folks that have taken them, or in philosophy departments, logic classes. . . are far less likely, to fall for this type of fallacy, which cable, network, and corporate news, as well as party politics thrives on;

but but but but but if you do not agree with absolutely EVERYTHING the Democrat party tells you, you are a Trumpster.

Mac 1958 and countless others tell us that every day!

but but but but but if you do not agree with absolutely EVERYTHING the Democrat party tells you, you are a Trumpster.

Mac 1958 and countless others tell us that every day!
:thankusmile: NOT only that Dogmaphobe but we have posters here like sealybobo smellybozo who try to tell you that if you like Trump,you are a republican,never mind the fact i have made multiple threads in the past exposing how evil and corrupt Bush was and that i have said multiple times before the last conservative Republican president we had before Trump was calvin coolidge and the 100's of times i have said JFK was the best president of the 20th century and is STILL my favorite president but yet,according to him,I am somehow a republican. dont you love the logic of these Demonrats like Mac1958 and smellybozo?:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Last I checked this was an introductory thread. If you aren't here to welcome the newbie then you shouldn't be commenting, particularly about members of the forum. Thanks

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows
Got some good advice from an oldtimer in the first message board I joined 22.5 years ago. He said: "It is what it is. Participate at the level you wish and ignore the rest." Still good advice all these years later.

People who spend a lot of time on the internet are likely to be people without a lot else going on in their lives. Many of these people have personality problems. Some are demented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back