Zone1 These forums are very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a far left wing goober. You always have been. You simply react and emote.
But I'm not. I'm able to discuss rationally with moderate righties. Are you a Trump supporter? That's all I need to know. Do you believe the election was rigged? That's all I need to know. Do you deny man made climate change is real? That's all I need to know. You a gun lover or do you hate abortion? I just assume you go along with everything else as long as they hit one hot button of yours.

What is up with people on these political boards?

A. They Make a claim someone or a group is something bad
B. I ask how/why they claim that
C. They get agitated, change subjects, and/or throw insults.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows
Bingo! We have a winner.

But I'm not. I'm able to discuss rationally with moderate righties.

Bullshit. You define opponents out of existence based on nothing but your far left wing bias.

And, unwittingly, you just admitted it.
Are you a Trump supporter? That's all I need to know. Do you believe the election was rigged? That's all I need to know. Do you deny man made climate change is real? That's all I need to know. You a gun lover or do you hate abortion? I just assume you go along with everything else as long as they hit one hot button of yours.
You do assume. Far too much.

Newsflash: people are allowed to disagree with your petty views.

What is up with people on these political boards?

A. They Make a claim someone or a group is something bad
B. I ask how/why they claim that
C. They get agitated, change subjects, and/or throw insults.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows
They have Dementia Americana..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back