These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

View attachment 294564

Whew...boy - you got it bad.

LOL!!!
So.........attempting to refute the facts isn't your thing. Got it.

When you start posting facts instead of opinions, maybe some will honor your idiotic post by responding. Until then, suck it up!
What in the OP is an opinion? Specifically.

The entire post.
Not so. I asked for specific items that are not factually established.

View attachment 294564

LOL!!!
I refuted your facts in an another thread so you started a new one and never answered if you were Jewish. Come on man don’t play these childish games. Troll.
Don't you have some hobbits to track down?

The hobbits can wait, it's much more fun blowing up your BS threads.

Ya know, I was thinking about robbing a bank last week. Told all may friends about it, and they said I shouldn't do that. Then they said, if you do it, you will probably get caught and have to go to jail. So I changed my mind and didn't rob the bank.

I guess that makes me a bank robber, eh?

Only in the mind of someone infected with TDS.

View attachment 294564

LOL!!!
I refuted your facts in an another thread so you started a new one and never answered if you were Jewish. Come on man don’t play these childish games. Troll.
Keep avoiding the question. And yes I refuted all your TDS rants.
I'm afraid you are the one with Trump Denial Syndrome.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.
Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

Various WH officials such as................
with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.
None of those "facts" are in the articles of impeachment, Chumlee.

And the claim that what he did was political has ZERO supporting evidence.

Enjoy getting your ass kicked in the Senate, if this exceptionally thin legal gruel gets that far, dude. :auiqs.jpg:

Ya know, I was thinking about robbing a bank last week. Told all may friends about it, and they said I shouldn't do that. Then they said, if you do it, you will probably get caught and have to go to jail. So I changed my mind and didn't rob the bank.

I guess that makes me a bank robber, eh?

Only in the mind of someone infected with TDS.
If we follow your analogy Trump would have been talked out of trying to extort Zelensky before he did it. Glad I could help with your confusion.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.
/----/ In a nutshell, Obozo put a hold on military assistance for 8 years without a peep of protest from you Libtard Moonbats. As a result Putin moved in a took over 1/3 of the country and the Ukraine had nop way of defending itself.

with_rrlss.png

TRUMP did nothing wrong...

View attachment 294564

LOL!!!

Please begin. The floor is your's.

with_rrlss.png

78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

Like I said, the berg at home.

View attachment 294564

LOL!!!

When you start posting facts instead of opinions, maybe some will honor your idiotic post by responding. Until then, suck it up!
You still haven't told me what specific law Trump broke. This is why Trump will be reelected and we will get a majority in both houses. Thank you!

View attachment 294564

LOL!!!

Please begin. The floor is your's.

Dang, someone hasn't been reading responses to their thread. You can read right?

None of those "facts" are in the articles of impeachment
The articles of impeachment are based on those facts, chief.
No they're not....If they were, they'd specify the "high crimes and misdemeanors", instead of going for tne nebulous "abuse of office" and "obstruction" bullshit.

Along with badly needed help with introspection and self-awareness, you could also use some comprehensive instruction in semantics.

And get some sleep....This staying up all night to dream up your ridiculous text brick posts has to be wearing on your health. :auiqs.jpg:

Some facts & analysis by Pat Buchanan:

Consider Article I, "Abuse of Power."

The heart of this charge is that Trump briefly held up delivery of $391 million in "vital military and security assistance to oppose Russian aggression." So doing, Trump "compromised the national security of the United States."

Is the House serious? It was the Trump administration that began the transfer of the lethal aid -- sniper rifles, Javelin missiles -- that President Barack Obama had denied to Ukraine for three years.

If Trump's brief hold on a second tranche of lethal aid to Ukraine imperiled our "national security," was not Obama's yearslong denial of lethal aid to Ukraine a far greater peril to our national security?

Still, it is absurd to declare U.S. national security as threatened by a Russian presence in Crimea or in the Russian-speaking Donbass.

Russia has been in Crimea since Catherine the Great's reign in the 18th century. When FDR visited Yalta in Crimea in 1945, and when Richard Nixon visited Crimea during his 1974 summit, Ukraine was a Soviet republic ruled from Moscow.

View attachment 294564

LOL!!!
Listen very carefully. All assumed. They heard gossip around the water cooler. Yet did not actually hear it from the horses mouth. I wonder why?
Because, just as with everything else this president has been accused of, it was started by vicious haters to try to destroy him with no basis. You fell for it or either you are culpable. I suspect you are culpable.

View attachment 294564

LOL!!!

The entire post.
Not so. I asked for specific items that are not factually established.

All of them... that is the point.
All of the allegations are "facts" with guilty opinions attached to them.
Ukraine got the money within the deadline, there was no investigation and there were no meetings about the investigation. Trump said he wanted an investigation, that is not illegal. The Democrats are attaching THEIR OPINION that this is Quid Pro Quo. That is not a fact, that is an opinion.

with_rrlss.png

BTW, Gomer Pyle, Sondland changed his story....A prominent behavior from people who are making shit up as they go along.

Forum List

Back