These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

Fact Check....OMFG!...You're like a one-stop shopping center for all the leftiest of leftbat sources....Bet ya have them all bookmarked, huh?
I wish I had a dime for every time a Trumpette disparaged a source because they can't refute the content of what the source reported.

Did he sign the checks? It is a simple yes or no question you can't seem to answer,
That's because he may have signed the checks and he may not have. I don't know and neither do you. But I do know he admitted to the violations of ethics and law his foundation were charged with. If you want to pretend someone as litigious as Trump would admit guilt if he was innocent no one can stop you. It's what cult members do.

So what was the punishment? Oh, he had to give the money to charity! That's what the foundation was doing in the first place. This entire fiasco smells of Michael Cohen.
Gosh, you'll do anything to escape the logical admission, for anyone willing to impartially look at the facts, that Trump stole money from the charitable foundation he established.

Why would he need to steal money?

That would be like Warren Buffett jumping a NYC subway turnstile!

I wish I had a dime for every time a Trumpette disparaged a source because they can't refute the content of what the source reported.

Did he sign the checks? It is a simple yes or no question you can't seem to answer,
That's because he may have signed the checks and he may not have. I don't know and neither do you. But I do know he admitted to the violations of ethics and law his foundation were charged with. If you want to pretend someone as litigious as Trump would admit guilt if he was innocent no one can stop you. It's what cult members do.

So what was the punishment? Oh, he had to give the money to charity! That's what the foundation was doing in the first place. This entire fiasco smells of Michael Cohen.
Gosh, you'll do anything to escape the logical admission, for anyone willing to impartially look at the facts, that Trump stole money from the charitable foundation he established.

Why would he need to steal money?

That would be like Warren Buffett jumping a NYC subway turnstile!
He admitted to stealing money from his charitable foundation. No amount of spin doctoring will change that fact.

Trump is not comparable to Warren Buffett with respect to wealth, integrity, or philanthropy.

Issues: Clinton Foundation
Clinton Foundation Archives - FactCheck.org

A False ‘Corruption’ Claim
A False 'Corruption' Claim

Facts are stubborn things.
Fact Check....OMFG!...You're like a one-stop shopping center for all the leftiest of leftbat sources....Bet ya have them all bookmarked, huh?
I'm not a "Trumpette" and Fact Check is still a fucked leftbat biased source.

Hint: You're never ever going persuade anyone by always parroting echo chambers that only align with your confirmation bias.

Hint: You're never ever going persuade anyone by always parroting echo chambers that only align with your confirmation bias.
Hint: you're never going to persuade anyone if all you do is disparage the source of information due to your inability to factually dispute what the source reports.

Hint: you're never going to persuade anyone if all you do is disparage the source of information due to your inability to factually dispute what the source reports.
Quit using sit sources and people won't disparage them...Easy cure.

Forum List

Back