These Are The 5 Democrats Who Will Be On The Benghazi Committee

Here they are:

• Elijah Cummings, Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee
  • Adam Smith, Ranking Member on the House Armed Services Committee
  • Adam Schiff, a member of the Appropriations Committee who vehemently opposed the creation of the panel
  • Linda Sanchez, a member of the Ways and Means Committee

How many of you are expecting new damning FACTS to come out from this?

vs.

How many of you are expecting this to be a RW Republican Kangaroo Court?

10339691_772796026088650_5550855603240964266_n.jpg

Wait. I thought there were seven republicans on the committee?

Why just five democrats?

I thought this was supposed to be a fair and impartial review of BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! ?

Nobody's going to answer my question?
Well, that's because we all know that it's just a RW Kangaroo Court.

Didn't we just learn that the WH pushed for Susan Rice to go on the Sunday talk shows
and promote the video as the cause?

Wait. I thought there were seven republicans on the committee?

Why just five democrats?

I thought this was supposed to be a fair and impartial review of BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! ?

You know it. I know it. They're too stupid to realize it.

Cummings is all they need. He'll consistently call out the crazies, like he did with Issa. Which will lead to the Republicans trying to cut his mic, and the ODS kooks here going into meltdowns. Same old same old.

Dayamn this thread is so predictable! :lmao:

It would be just as predictable if this was Bush II and the roles were reversed........

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] gets 5 pinnochios as usual.

Clinton wasn't saying what difference does it make to the fact that americans have died. Nice slander.

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.

You Obama Fluffers are so predictable. The only person brought to justice was the guy who made the video nobody saw.

It makes a difference because THEY DIED IN A TERROR ATTACK! that's why it makes a difference.

Your boy Obama called them bumps in the road and that nasty skank SecState said what difference does it make

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

yea, a murderer and a terrorist killing you is going to make a huge difference bro

tell us about it

Elijah Cummings? LOL He's a 'House ******" for the Democrats.

The rest are pure political hacks, there will be nothing but blocking from this group of Democraps!

Oh yeah! Like Elijah Cummings will be objective, he sent e-mails to Lois Lerner telling her to go after the Conservative Groups!

Last edited:

Then why wasn't it boycotted?
What boycott?
[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] @Howey

She announced that she would fill the five Democratic spots on the panel that was established earlier this month over Democrats' objections and even threats that they would boycott the investigations.

You know it. I know it. They're too stupid to realize it.

Do you even know how Congress works? Remember your Messiah? _ "Elections have consequences". Remember that? MORON

Name one committee that was equally represented when Nancy Pelosi was Speaker Of The House? You won't, because she never allowed Republicans equal representation.
So now you scream for equal representation? STFU moron!

Then why wasn't it boycotted?
What boycott?

She announced that she would fill the five Democratic spots on the panel that was established earlier this month over Democrats' objections and even threats that they would boycott the investigations.

That's not my issue. I was against boycotting the panel.

You're avoiding my question.

Why was Pelosi only allowed to appoint five members of the committee instead of seven?

Here they are:

• Elijah Cummings, Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee
  • Adam Smith, Ranking Member on the House Armed Services Committee
  • Adam Schiff, a member of the Appropriations Committee who vehemently opposed the creation of the panel
  • Linda Sanchez, a member of the Ways and Means Committee

How many of you are expecting new damning FACTS to come out from this?

vs.

How many of you are expecting this to be a RW Republican Kangaroo Court?

How many of you are expecting the Democrats to grandstand?

Honest question though, do you really think Linda Schiff, a combat vet who lost her legs, is going to toe the party line if she sees something?

Yes because democrats that served blame the military for any ill that has happened to them.

Seven phony investigations and Hilary is getting more popular every day.

7 phony votes to repeal ObamaCare and its is also getting more popular every day.

The Repubs are wasting millions and millions of tax payer money and they're not gaining any ground. Not even trotting out poor Monica had any effect.

So, what will their next desperate move be?

Dead Americans and a lying administration and if someone dares ask about it it is a phoney investigation??????? Fuck you.

What boycott?

That's not my issue. I was against boycotting the panel.

You're avoiding my question.

Why was Pelosi only allowed to appoint five members of the committee instead of seven?

I answered your question, are you stupid or something? ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES. Can you name me one committee that had equal representation by the Republicans when Pelosi was Speaker and the Democrats had the majority in the House? No you can't, because the Democrats wouldn't allow it.
You see, Congress wasn't actually set up for a two Party system. The House members elect a Speaker and it's the Speaker's duty to appoint members to committees, nowhere is it require that there be equal representation in these committees, because the Constitution doesn't recognize Political Parties, they didn't exist as such when the Constitution was written. Now, The Democrats have never given equal representation to Republicans and now they cry because they don't have it? Disgusting!
Remember the howls from the Democrats when the Republicans threatened to change the filibuster rules so they could get some Bush appointees approved after the Democrats blocked his appointees for over a year?? NO? Short memory?? Or just too young to remember it? Yet, Harry Reid, the loudest howler when the Republicans threatened to do it, changed the rules so Obama could get his far Left Radical appointees through.

You see? The majority Party get's the Speaker's seat because they vote for their Party candidate. The Committees are not set up in a for, and against configuration. the members are all supposed to be after the truth, but the Democrats are never after the truth, they always put Party ahead of the Country and the truth. example: the Clinton impeachment trial, not one Democrat entered the evidence room and viewed the evidence, not one!
The Republicans always go after the truth, examples: the Watergate Hearings, and the guns for hostages hearings. In these the Democrats had the majority but the Republicans still went after the truth.

Last edited:
sorry about all the editing, I just get so fired up over how ignorant these Lefties are.

Old damming facts would be good enough.
Good enough for what?

You do realize you're admitting that you don't care whatsover that you know and WANT this to be a big waste of the American Tax payer's time and money. You know that right?

bill-duke.jpg

Dear Readers,

MarcATL's post is how I imagine our elected Democrats in D.C. think.

They expend too much energy fighting each other and not enough energy figuring out how best to serve their constituents and maintain the strengths of America.

MarcATL, without trust in our government and our elected officials, I ask, who among us cannot see where this leads?

We MUST get the answers and a committee led by Trey Gowdy and with none of the jurisdictional restrictions and lack of subpoena power of previous investigations, is the only way to get to the heart of whether we have abuse of power or abrogation of duty on our hands.

And only by making the effort will we preserve whatever faith we have left in this administration.

Oh, snap!

I just flashed on a mental scenario of an event in the next two years involving Obama having to make a decision between millions of American lives or his own well being and those who trust he will choose the American people over his own benefit are going to be surprised.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back