These Are The 5 Democrats Who Will Be On The Benghazi Committee

Well, that's because we all know that it's just a RW Kangaroo Court.

You know it. I know it. They're too stupid to realize it.

Do you even know how Congress works? Remember your Messiah? _ "Elections have consequences". Remember that? MORON

Name one committee that was equally represented when Nancy Pelosi was Speaker Of The House? You won't, because she never allowed Republicans equal representation.
So now you scream for equal representation? STFU moron!

The whole ACA was written, passed and pushed
by excluding the beliefs and representation of opponents.

After people couldn't recognize THAT was abuse of govt to push partisan beliefs as law,
do you really expect them to look at anything else except through that biased lens?

Reminds me of the Emperor's New Clothes.
At some point, someone breaks through the hypnotic brainwashing and hype
and says, excuse me, but....

Oh, snap!

I just flashed on a mental scenario of an event in the next two years involving Obama having to make a decision between millions of American lives or his own well being and those who trust he will choose the American people over his own benefit are going to be surprised.

????

He already made it clear he puts his agenda before the freedom rights and effects on other citizens.

When he begged for support to pass the ACA, it was openly to legitimize his presidency politically as a symbol of getting something done by passing it, regardless of content.

When he changed the rhetoric from "not a tax (to get it past Congress)" to "a tax (to get it past the Supreme Court)"
that again was to legitimize HIS agenda and what the bill represented as HIS authority. Consistency with law and process came second to pushing that bill as symbolizing
him getting something done as President.

And holding up Congress and govt, refusing to let in two changes that would have allowed a bipartisan agreement and BUDGET to pass, was again, posturing politically for power,
so he didn't lose control of the process or the bill.

All this at the expense of Constitutional checks and balances and EQUAL representation and protection of beliefs of half the citizens of the nation, or more, who do not agree with ACA,
but all support reform (in one direction or the other), for which the ACA is abused as leverage for political control.

The flaws have still not been even acknowledged, much less addressed, because "saving face politically" is more important than the content or integrity of the law.

The mandates do not affect the President or the other people pushing it.
Only citizens who have no control over the process until the ACA is reformed.
The IMAGE of the bill and the party is all that affects them, so they keep pushing that through the media.
They don't pay the costs of the ACA, or the costs of holding up govt at an est. 24 billion which is pushed onto the taxpayers.

Blaming this on the opponents does NOT pay back the taxpayers for the costs,
but it projects and deflects responsibility elsewhere which is all that matters.

So if the President doesn't care about that effect on people, excluded from govt
representation and protection of beliefs and interests,
what else can you expect?

it is all about political agenda. he made that clear when he ran for office,
and was willing to say anything about Romney or the Republicans to win votes.

Last edited:
Why is it the left in here doesn't care enough to want to know why and who denied the security they were asking for and which circumstances, in the form of threats demanded they receive such. Why were they denied use of the plane they requested for such circumstances that threats warranted their quick removal, seeing as attacks were going on at the airport a numbers of times. Why, after threats made due to our killing one of al quedas leaders in the area recently, as well as the obvious of what 9/11 meant to the terrorists, was there no heightened alert? Why were there not contingency plans in case of attack? I could go on, but surely you get the point. Why do you not want to make certain those that failed are not accountable for the 4 lives lost, including our Ambassador, the first lost since 1979. Any reply that you give will show yiur callousness unless you agree answers are needed to prevent such happening again.

Old damming facts would be good enough.
Good enough for what?

You do realize you're admitting that you don't care whatsover that you know and WANT this to be a big waste of the American Tax payer's time and money. You know that right?

bill-duke.jpg

Dear Readers,

MarcATL's post is how I imagine our elected Democrats in D.C. think.

They expend too much energy fighting each other and not enough energy figuring out how best to serve their constituents and maintain the strengths of America.

MarcATL, without trust in our government and our elected officials, I ask, who among us cannot see where this leads?

We MUST get the answers and a committee led by Trey Gowdy and with none of the jurisdictional restrictions and lack of subpoena power of previous investigations, is the only way to get to the heart of whether we have abuse of power or abrogation of duty on our hands.

And only by making the effort will we preserve whatever faith we have left in this administration.

Oh, snap!

I just flashed on a mental scenario of an event in the next two years involving Obama having to make a decision between millions of American lives or his own well being and those who trust he will choose the American people over his own benefit are going to be surprised.
Your post MIGHT ring TRUE if we didn't have SEVEN previous Congressional hearings/investigations on this thing.

What, do YOU believe was missed?

When does it become a FARCE in your opinion?

Huh. Still no answer to my question. Why are there only 5 dems on the committee vs 7 repubs?

Bonus: How can this be an impartial investigation?

Huh. Still no answer to my question. Why are there only 5 dems on the committee vs 7 repubs?

You won't get an answer.

Not from any self-proclaimed Conservative and/or Republican anyway.

It's a farce and they know it.

The no. 1 tell-tale sign that it's a bonafide FARCE is that when Benghazi FIRST was an issue it was ALL about Obama, Hillary's name was never mentioned, Obama did this, Obama did that, Obama didn't do this, he watched them die, etc., etc., yada, yada, yada....

Once President Obama was RE-ELECTED with a WHOPPING margin the swiftly SHIFTED to Hillary. Hillary did t his, Hillary did that, where was Hillary, why didn't she sign the paper, She said "What difference does it make.....AAAAAAAAARGGHH!", etc., etc., etc. yada, yada, yada.

So not only did the ISSUES and FACTS change, but the very INDIVIDUAL changed.

I mean, that's a first.

This is why Benghazi only resonates w/the most RW of self-proclaimed Conservatives.

You won't get an answer.

The no. 1 tell-tale sign that it's a bonafide FARCE is that when Benghazi FIRST was an issue it was ALL about Obama, Hillary's name was never mentioned, Obama did this, Obama did that, Obama didn't do this, he watched them die, etc., etc., yada, yada, yada....

Once President Obama was RE-ELECTED with a WHOPPING margin the swiftly SHIFTED to Hillary. Hillary did t his, Hillary did that, where was Hillary, why didn't she sign the paper, She said "What difference does it make.....AAAAAAAAARGGHH!", etc., etc., etc. yada, yada, yada.

I mean, that's a first.

This is why Benghazi only resonates w/the most RW of self-proclaimed Conservatives.

By that logic the Valerie Plame outing was a farce because it was all about Bush and Cheney before the election and then shifted to Rove and Libby after.

Interesting.

Why did Democrats change the rules of the Senate last Feb. so they could ram through a bunch of unqualified ideologues to sit on federal bench?

You won't get an answer.

I mean, that's a first.

By that logic the Valerie Plame outing was a farce because it was all about Bush and Cheney before the election and then shifted to Rove and Libby after.

Interesting.
I was in high school during the Clinton years. So I don't know the details of that situation, nor am I interested in looking them up.

So, sure, if what you say is true, then you have a point.

However, outing that undercover operative was illegal and whoever did it, should have been brought to justice.

With that said, I don't believe your analogy is appropriate, but, like I said, I won't stress on this over 20-year old incident at this point and time.

It doesnt need to be impartial. It needs to get the truth and the dems will try to slow up the truth. There should be zero dems in there. They dont want the truth they want to disrupt the investigation

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It doesnt need to be impartial. It needs to get the truth and the dems will try to slow up the truth. There should be zero dems in there. They dont want the truth they want to disrupt the investigation

Have you completely lost your cottton-pickin' mind?

What "truth" do you think the Dems will try to suprress?

Haven't we already have SEVEN Benghazi investigations? Were they not already headed up by Republicans?

Are you MENTALLY SICK or just DENSE? Which one?

Haven't we already have SEVEN Benghazi investigations? Were they not already headed up by Republicans?

Why are you so determined to remain a slave mentally? Wake up all democrats want you to stay poor and stupid for a reason.

tapatalk post

marc seems to not care about his reputation or he wouldn't continue to spread such a lie as it is easily verified by facts to the contrary.

Why are you so determined to remain a slave mentally? Wake up all democrats want you to stay poor and stupid for a reason.

tapatalk post

marc seems to not care about his reputation or he wouldn't continue to spread such a lie as it is easily verified by facts to the contrary.

tapatalk post
What facts?

List them.

tapatalk post
Your far RW rant has absolutely NOTHING to do w/Benghazi nor the investigation.

Care to join this thread?

tapatalk post
What facts?

List them.
The fact that the investigations raised more questions, as well as documents and some witnesses have still been withheld. You know this if you actually read the reports, et al.

We had 7 investigations and then we find out that damaging emails and other items were held back so if it takes another to get the facts without the administration hiding other important info then it is worth it.the administration are criminals with hiding info and burying truths but we will know all when it is done

We had 7 investigations and then we find out that damaging emails and other items were held back so if it takes another to get the facts without the administration hiding other important info then it is worth it.the administration are criminals with hiding info and burying truths but we will know all when it is done

Let's call it a draw. Nobody went to jail or even lost their jobs over 9-11 or Iraq war fiasco. Republicans should have been happy with that. I fault Obama for not investigating 9-11 and WMD lies. This would have kept the republican jackals on the defense the last five years instead of on the offense.

Forum List

Back