Pelosi Hops Like A Kangaroo

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Pelosi derided Rep. Gowdy’s Select Committee when it was announced:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-CqC_fakIwE]Pelosi Calls Select Committee On Benghazi A Political Stunt - YouTube[/ame]​

Pelosi also called the Select Committee a kangaroo court. I guess she learned to hop like a kangaroo because a few hours ago she did an about-face and put five Dems on the committee.

Listen to the lies in the video and know that Pelosi wants only one thing. To take control of the committee’s agenda so she can block the truth from ever coming out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnqM7KNNfxY&feature=player_detailpage]Nancy Pelosi: New Benghazi Probe 'Not Necessary' But Dems Will Participate - YouTube[/ame]​

Notice that Elijah Cummings is Pelosi’s demolition expert on the committee. Cummings is a stupid man; a clown best known for outlandish statements and obstructionist tactics. Had Nutty Nancy been truthful she would have dressed him for the gig:

images

Whatever stunt Cummings pulls to obstruct the hearings, I suspect that he and Pelosi are counting on the media to make the investigation look like the Democrats are the ones trying to answer the still unanswered questions. In the strange world of Democrats you get answers by not investigating.

Doug Hagmann over at Canada Free Press makes the president’s whereabouts the most important question:

Just where was the Commander-in-Chief while Americans were fighting for their lives and awaiting assistance that would never arrive? We now know where he wasn’t, which was in the White House situation room. What activities could possibly take precedence over even a brief “pop-in” to the Situation Room for a strategic, election year photo-op? Think about that and all that it implies for a moment.

Based on information supplied to me by two insider sources, the truthful answers to this multi-part question will never be disclosed—ever. Based on one DC insider who is legally muzzled by multiple national security secrecy oaths, “negotiations” are in progress (or perhaps complete) to make certain the committee will stay away from this question beyond a very narrow line of inquiry. This explains the ostensible partisan cooperation under the direction of Nancy Pelosi, according to my source. There is immense pressure being forced upon the committee chair and others to stay away from this line of questioning beyond the requisite superficiality designed for our entertainment.

Where was Obama?
The single most dangerous question to Obama about Benghazi
By Doug Hagmann Friday, May 23, 2014

The single most dangerous question to Obama about Benghazi

I can only guess at the amount of political pressure Rep Gowdy is feeling. Still, he already opened the door to asking the most important question: Who issued the order to stand down?:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6kK7gAU0-A&feature=player_embedded]Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]​

Do you know why no assets were deployed during the siege? And I’ve heard the explanation which defies logic, frankly, that we couldn’t have gotten there in time. But you know they didn’t know when it was going to end; so how can you possibility cite that as an excuse?

Hagmann’s prediction will prove true should Republicans on the Committee fail to follow through.

Frankly, Hagmann’s take made me wonder if Nancy Pelosi’s was given reason to believe the Committee won’t touch it as Hagmann says, or did she send her people to the Committee with specific instructions to derail Gowdy at all costs should he zero in on the origin of a stand down order?

John Kerry was a senator on September 11, 2012; so I can only guess at what he has to say about the attack in Benghazi, or why there was no attempt to rescue the men under attack.

This make no sense to me:

State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said Kerry had sent a letter to Issa informing him that he would appear before the panel. The letter also indicated that the State Department believes that, if Kerry appears before the Oversight panel, he would not need to testify before a recently created select House committee also investigating the Benghazi attacks.

XXXXX

"We believe the secretary's appearance before HOGR [House Oversight and Government Reform] will eliminate any need for the secretary to appear a second time before the select committee," she added.

Assuming Kerry will be asked to provide Rep. Issa’s Committee with State Department documents then it must also be important for him to appear before the Select Committee.

In any event Elijah Cummings is the one guy in Congress who should never refer to a circus:

“These actions undermine the credibility of both the Oversight Committee and the new Select Committee, and Speaker Boehner should uphold his promise to end this circus.”

Kerry to testify on Benghazi
By Justin Sink - 05/23/14 01:28 PM EDT

Kerry to testify on Benghazi | TheHill

Pelosi also called the Select Committee a kangaroo court. I guess she learned to hop like a kangaroo because a few hours ago she did an about-face and put five Dems on the committee.

Listen to the lies in the video and know that Pelosi wants only one thing. To take control of the committee’s agenda so she can block the truth from ever coming out:

Notice that Elijah Cummings is Pelosi’s demolition expert on the committee. Cummings is a stupid man; a clown best known for outlandish statements and obstructionist tactics. Had Nutty Nancy been truthful she would have dressed him for the gig:

images

Whatever stunt Cummings pulls to obstruct the hearings, I suspect that he and Pelosi are counting on the media to make the investigation look like the Democrats are the ones trying to answer the still unanswered questions. In the strange world of Democrats you get answers by not investigating.

All of a sudden she's worried about how many "tax dollars have been spent." What creepy woman she is!! She spends tax dollars like there's no tomorrow now she's all concerned about it.

She's nothing but a vampire in witch's clothing.

images

If I was kangaroo, you would not be my friend.

Forum List

Back