These are 7 year old girls for crying out loud!

I don't get it. If ya ignore the TV people and just watch the video...I have to admit I couldn't hear the audio very well ...I wouldn't know Biocee if it walked into the room.

There was no nudity or anything close to it. The dancing wasn't suggestive that I could tell. Meaning..If I saw a fully developed woman doing the same routine ..would I be aroused? Like Echo had to admit...it wasn't pole dancing.

Without the TV people's comments preceeding the video and Echo screamin about bloody eight year olds butts... Shit I could look at a friggin can of tuna suspiciously...

I repeat...If I see percieved non physical abuse ...it is like anything subjective ..it is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I just cannot call the parents perverts for organizing a cute dance routine.

I agree. I think the comments are more a reflection of what is in the mind of the viewer than the actions performers. And I think I'd be really pissed if I were a parent of one of them probably sacrificing to give them something only to have people ridicule my child and call me a bad parent.

Voicing an opinion on an internet message board created for just that purpose is a far cry from ridiculing someone's children.

The dance is not appropriate for 7 years olds. It is sexually provocative. The outfits are sexually provocative and inappropriate as well.

That is my opinion on this topic, and I disagree with yours. We as parents and as a society are not above the consequences of the example our behaviors set for others; most especially our children.

Didn't she also link to a blog that she wrote herself as "proof" that her assertions were correct?

Yes, thus the joke a few pages back. It's almost as legend as Pubes Meltdown on Neg Rep thread! I think that's when she left in a huff to Molly Shannons MB, and made 300 threads on how much she hates the USMB.

Of course she still posts here. :cuckoo:

I remember that....

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture837-kanye-pi-meltdown.png
*sob*

Those were the days, weren't they?

*sob*

So, the audience at the national level is filled with pedophiles? What do they do? Send out Chris Hansen to beat the bushes and bring them in? :lol:

nnnnnoooooooo :lol:. it sounded to me like an excited crowd of parents seeing a great winning performance.

Ever cheer for a home run? Ever know a winning performance when you saw one? That's what I heard in the background.:)

What I am saying is the judging standards are higher. How you have to preform. Your level of dance ability.

Think your local ice rink and a kid who is good for the neighborhood and wins competitions. Then take them to the Olympics and see how they do against real competition. The stakes are quite different. The judging is very different. What is good in your home town may fall flat on the regional levels let alone national levels.

I dunno... it didn't seem awful to me. But then again everyone knows my morals are suspect. :lol:

I go to take a nap, and come back to find this thread at Page 9. Who had a meltdown? :lol:

I don't get it. If ya ignore the TV people and just watch the video...I have to admit I couldn't hear the audio very well ...I wouldn't know Biocee if it walked into the room.

There was no nudity or anything close to it. The dancing wasn't suggestive that I could tell. Meaning..If I saw a fully developed woman doing the same routine ..would I be aroused? Like Echo had to admit...it wasn't pole dancing.

Without the TV people's comments preceeding the video and Echo screamin about bloody eight year olds butts... Shit I could look at a friggin can of tuna suspiciously...

I repeat...If I see percieved non physical abuse ...it is like anything subjective ..it is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I just cannot call the parents perverts for organizing a cute dance routine.

I agree. I think the comments are more a reflection of what is in the mind of the viewer than the actions performers. And I think I'd be really pissed if I were a parent of one of them probably sacrificing to give them something only to have people ridicule my child and call me a bad parent.

Voicing an opinion on an internet message board created for just that purpose is a far cry from ridiculing someone's children.

The dance is not appropriate for 7 years olds. It is sexually provocative. The outfits are sexually provocative and inappropriate as well.

That is my opinion on this topic, and I disagree with yours. We as parents and as a society are not above the consequences of the example our behaviors set for others; most especially our children.

I'm just not seeing what YOU are seeing. I had children in dance for several years and those are just standard dance outfits and standard dance steps. And before you decide to jump in and tell me what an unfit mother I was I will tell you that my daughter is 33, has a bachelors and a masters, well traveled, didn't marry until she was 30. And she, like the other person described below was a very well grounded adolescent. It is things like dance and performing that give kids the skills and the abilities to ward off predators. They occupy their space in a manner that no one will try to push them out of it or violate them. It is kids who don't have good self concept or good boundaries who get victimized. I have worked with victims for 20 years, and I know.

Someone posted a pic of that Ramsey girl. But her murder had nothing to do with her performing.

Last edited:
I go to take a nap, and come back to find this thread at Page 9. Who had a meltdown? :lol:

ME!

Apparently I'm a bad person for wanting to keep little children innocent and not sexualized for a little while longer.

I haven't had a good meltdown for awhile, and I am just chilling on the couch, so it's all good! :thup:

ME!

Apparently I'm a bad person for wanting to keep little children innocent and not sexualized for a little while longer.

I haven't had a good meltdown for awhile, and I am just chilling on the couch, so it's all good! :thup:

You don't seem to understand that giving children skills and confidence is not what gets them victimized.

ME!

:eusa_hand:

Nah, you're a bad person because you won't tell us how you know they're "Gyrating like Strippers."

:eusa_whistle:

ME!

How dare you! I mean, they're seven! That's like what? 77 in Dog Years? :eek:

ME!

How dare you! I mean, they're seven! That's like what? 77 in Dog Years? :eek:

The truth is: the song is fun; the kids danced pretty well for 7 year olds; and the costumes reflect a complete lack of mature judgment by their parents.

However, we've all seen worse objectification of women and children in our lives. That doesn't make this version any less off-putting.

Give them another 6 years and Roman Polanski would drug them and rape them to the applause of filthy assholes like Woody Allen and USMB's own pedophile supporter, Contumacious.

Last edited:
SSOOOooooooo...It is the outfits that has everyone in a tizzy? None of you have ever been to a public beach?

The outfits are two piece. Nothing is even close to being exposed except belly buttons. Are you guys saying that two piece outfits are suggestive?

What do you think the kids should have been wearing?

SSOOOooooooo...It is the outfits that has everyone in a tizzy? None of you have ever been to a public beach?

The outfits are two piece. Nothing is even close to being exposed except belly buttons. Are you guys saying that two piece outfits are suggestive?

What do you think the kids should have been wearing?

Way to deliberately miss the point, Smuggler! :clap2:

Forum List

Back