These are 7 year old girls for crying out loud!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
WTH? What parent lets their child dance like this on stage, wearing these outfits.

I know, blame the media and MTV and the internet, yada yada......................

I blame the parents for letting it happen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIM3rQyv50w]YouTube - Controversy Over Girls Doing Beyonce Dance (Video)[/ame]

This just seems to be another branch of the whole child pageant stuff that is also ridiculously over-the-top. Parents need to stop using their kids as ploys for money and to look at them as kids who need to be nurtured instead of dollar signs.

The only thing wrong was not enough clothes. Absolutely. The girls were fantastic.

Some people should NOT be parents - and the parents of these kids should not be parents. That is shameful.

And.... it's not just about the skimpy outfits and the gyrating..... 7 year old girls should not be listening to Beyonce. Period.

Last edited:
Some people should NOT be parents - and the parents of these kids should not be parents. That is shameful.

Fooey.

To dance like that takes hours of practice with adult supervision.

The only thing wrong here is the lack of good taste by using cheesy and provocative outfits.

Fooey.

The only thing wrong here is the lack of good taste by using cheesy and provocative outfits.

Yeah, it's a pedophile's dream video!

Fooey.

I know exactly what it takes. I've been dancing since I was 4. Ballet, tap, Irish, and a variety of others..... If I had even attempted such a routine at that age, my Mother would have stopped it immediately. Because she is a good Mom.

As if child beauty pageants weren't creepy enough.

Can you imagine the degenerates that a spectacle like that attracts?

Holy crap they can dance...

But yeah, those outfits are a little over the top. ...for a seven year old.

Agree 100%. Those kids can really, actually dance...imagine if they didn't have on those outfits and were in something appropriate for their age.

those girls sure can dance and the costumes were nowhere near as bad as some of the bikinis i've seen "good moms" put on their little san quentin quail when they let them go unchaperoned to the beach.

i think some of you dissing these girls and their moms are just jealous that they have so much talent and you don't

those girls sure can dance and the costumes were nowhere near as bad as some of the bikinis i've seen "good moms" put on their little san quentin quail when they let them go unchaperoned to the beach.

i think some of you dissing these girls and their moms are just jealous that they have so much talent and you don't

Thank you for your commentary Humbert Humbert.

Thank you for your commentary Humbert Humbert.

you couldn't be further from reality with that crack and i think you are all way off base coming down on these girl's parents.

those tops and bottoms were cut no different than what normal suburpian mommas send their little girls out to play in on a summer afternoon.

there was nothing terribly risque about the tune they were working and the choreography wasn't the least bit sexually suggestive or like a stripper.

i'm sorry folks, but i think y'all are being terribly anal about this.

risque about

I know exactly what it takes. I've been dancing since I was 4. Ballet, tap, Irish, and a variety of others..... If I had even attempted such a routine at that age, my Mother would have stopped it immediately. Because she is a good Mom.

Same here. Ballet, tap, jazz and the bad knees to go with it.

Now before you all get upset, watch the video without sound and just watch them moving. WOW! Really look at the costumes. Its shorts, knee socks and a bikini top. Sexy yes, but its far from a thong.

These girls are in a national dance competition. As with any competition you do what you have to do to win. Its a jazz competition, not ballet, or tap where costumes are more sedate. Winning a jazz dance competition is not just about technical skill. Its about costumes and attitude right along with skill and amplitude. Both the instructors and parents know that sex sells and used it as a tool. Now matter how you want to sugar coat that term, cute, adorable, innocent, it is all the same. Sex sells. And they won.

Ever watch parents and boys with sports or girl's with cheer leading?They are pushed to do whatever it takes to win. This is nothing different just in different costumes.

Parents have a way of living vicarious lives through their children.

Bottom line is the girls all are great dancers. And sad to say pedophiles will have a field day with this video.

Forum List

Back