"There's No Discipline! No Respect!"

Yes, you’re an administrator.
I went to these schools
Also my parents before me. I’ve studied the outcomes and the differences.

You’re of a different culture, you went to some rest school, you don’t have a clue about these schools
Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.

Did you bother to read my link? It was written by an attorney.

Here is another link.

Students interrupted classes, jumped on desks, cursed at teachers. At first, Yana wondered what was going on, but then “nothing happened.” Students were not disciplined or prevented from repeat behavior.

“After one week, I understood that was normal,” said Yana, whose last name The Chronicle agreed not to publish in accordance with its source policy.

Not long after, Yana said, she became the target.

Her experience echoes what many parents and teachers have said is an escalating problem in the city’s middle schools, with bullying, violence and defiant students creating an untenable learning environment. While the situation has worried many students, staff and parents, for a girl already fleeing violence and chaos, it’s been particularly difficult.

How is that different from what those students are doing now?
I dunno. Maybe there is no difference. But if to go along this way, it is not a right thing to let them roam on the streets causing troubles and cultivating the feeling of lawlessness in them. There should be a special kind of schools for such teens.

More money can produce better education, but they can't be a panacea. Bad neighborhoods will have bad schools, with maybe some exceptions.

The issue is far wider than that. Many students don't see school education as a vital part in their lives. No wonder, for people of their age there are more interesting things than a school.

And first of all, we should give an answer to a question - what school education should be and what results it should achieve. Should it teach all students trigonometry and the Middle age history or we should realize that 80% of students won't encounter all that stuff in their whole life.
Students are placed into different courses of study depending on their ability and aptitude. However, administrators push many toward the 'college prep' courses even when some are clearly not qualified. I was 'placed' in the college prep course by the guidance counsellor without his determining where my interests lay. It was a disaster for me as I had no interest in liberal studies.

I dunno. Maybe there is no difference. But if to go along this way, it is not a right thing to let them roam on the streets causing troubles and cultivating the feeling of lawlessness in them. There should be a special kind of schools for such teens.
There is. Boot camp.

I said that we needed to improve the Black schools and that we needed to do away with segregation. What is racist about that?
You can’t talk about “black schools” in one breath, then say you’re against segregation in the next breath.

Having “Black schools” and “White schools” is the definition of segregation.

You can’t talk about “black schools” in one breath, then say you’re against segregation in the next breath.

Having “Black schools” and “White schools” is the definition of segregation.
But we had Black schools back then. That was a fact. In reality they were neighborhood schools. The question was how to improve the poorer neighborhood schools, which were primarily Black.

The most sane thing to do was bring the poorer neighborhood schools up to the same standard as the better ones and at the same time end segregation. If a Black wanted to attend a White school or a White attend a Black school then there would be no law against like there reviously was under the Jim Crow laws.

That would have been a much better way to solve the problem rather than what was done with filthy court ordered forced desegregation, busing and racial quotas which we know turned out to be a disaster for our public school system.

However, sanity is never an option for Liberals, is it? They always have to screw it up. don't they?

But we had Black schools back then. That was a fact. In reality they were neighborhood schools. The question was how to improve the poorer neighborhood schools, which were primarily Black.

The most sane thing to do was bring the poorer neighborhood schools up to the same standard as the better ones and at the same time end segregation. If a Black wanted to attend a White school or a White attend a Black school then there would be no law against like there reviously was under the Jim Crow laws.

That would have been a much better way to solve the problem rather than what was done with filthy court ordered forced desegregation, busing and racial quotas which we know turned out to be a disaster for our public school system.

However, sanity is never an option for Liberals, is it? They always have to screw it up. don't they?
Busing, as a policy, clearly didn’t go well. And there probably was a better way to do it.

But segregation had to end. Immediately. No grace period, no “gradual” desegregation. No “keep the, separate but make them equal”. It had to end immediately.

That segregation and Jim Crow laws lasted as deep into the 1960s as they did is one of our greatest national shames. It was an embarrassment and made us look like a backward shithole of a country in the eyes of the rest of the Free World.

Busing, as a policy, clearly didn’t go well. And there probably was a better way to do it.

But segregation had to end. Immediately. No grace period, no “gradual” desegregation. No “keep the, separate but make them equal”. It had to end immediately.

That segregation and Jim Crow laws lasted as deep into the 1960s as they did is one of our greatest national shames. It was an embarrassment and made us look like a backward shithole of a country in the eyes of the rest of the Free World.
The Liberals were sick in their minds.

They never had an agenda to improve the schools. What they did really screwed up public education in this country and we are paying for it now with a terrible public education system.

Their agenda was never education improvement. It was forcing having Blacks in the same classroom as the Whites. The sickos thought that was going to change racial discrimination in the US and they were wrong. All it did was fuck up education.

In their sick Libtard minds they thought forced integration was somehow going to be a good thing.

Liberals fuck up everything they do.

There is nothing wrong with Blacks and Whites going to school together, if they want to or if their neighborhood demographics dictate it.. However, it was wrong when massive desegregation was forced in the American public school system.

Forum List

Back