There’s Jesus and there is republican Jesus!

There's bullshit and then there's democrat bullshit. For starters, I'm pretty sure if Jesus was alive today he'd ask the democrats why they support ending the lives of unborn babies. If you started a new life then you oughta protect that life instead of killing it. That new life should have rights too.

And then there's Democrat Jesus.

1607535151993.png

The only problems with this are that Jesus is wearing a dress(!), when he should be in cammies so that no one would mistake him for one of them-thar queers, and he is unarmed and has no ammunition slung over his shoulder.
What do man made weather atheists know about Jesus?

WTF is a "man made weather atheist"? You sound like you are on drugs.
Global warming....weather caused by man....melty glaciers caused by man..... why act so stupid, Forrest, you are the ones who made it up.

The only problems with this are that Jesus is wearing a dress(!), when he should be in cammies so that no one would mistake him for one of them-thar queers, and he is unarmed and has no ammunition slung over his shoulder.

Global warming....weather caused by man....melty glaciers caused by man..... why act so stupid, Forrest, you are the ones who made it up.

It's called "observation." It is the foundation of science. If you believe in a Supreme Creator, you can see the evidence of the Creator's activities all around you. Some of it you don't like.

It's called "observation." It is the foundation of science. If you believe in a Supreme Creator, you can see the evidence of the Creator's activities all around you. Some of it you don't like.
???? You cannot believe in God out of one corner of your mouth and man made weather out of the other.

???? You cannot believe in God out of one corner of your mouth and man made weather out of the other.

I can believe in a Supreme Being any way I want to. It is not up to you or your "religious right" cronies to decide. You are not the judge of anything.

You're a twisted little fuck billy. Being home-schooled out of the back of a dildo shop with all those daddys and uncles constantly raping you has caused a lot of damage. Granted, I get to laugh and point at the damage, but you have to live with it..... and that can't be any fun.

BTW, love the meme.... Jesus meets Davy Crockett meets homeless faggot..... really clever.

You're a twisted little fuck billy. Being home-schooled out of the back of a dildo shop with all those daddys and uncles constantly raping you has caused a lot of damage. Granted, I get to laugh and point at the damage, but you have to live with it..... and that can't be any fun.

BTW, love the meme.... Jesus meets Davy Crockett meets homeless faggot..... really clever.
lol good god you are nutty. I’m twisted huh? What you said here is pretty batshit crazy dude. Only a twisted fuck would even imagine something like that. You need years of therapy, dude.

You soulless faggots aren't doing much for the stereotype that the left can't meme for shit.
View attachment 427143
Jesus never told anyone to go to the government for food, housing or healthcare, you ignorant idiot.
Never told them not to either. See how that works? You’re just making up your own interpretation. It’s easy to interpret, however, that Jesus would want the poor fed regardless of how it was done lol

You soulless faggots aren't doing much for the stereotype that the left can't meme for shit.
View attachment 427143
Jesus never told anyone to go to the government for food, housing or healthcare, you ignorant idiot.
Never told them not to either. See how that works? You’re just making up your own interpretation. It’s easy to interpret, however, that Jesus would want the poor fed regardless of how it was done lol
Yeah, I see how an ignorant mind works. Jesus did feed the poor. Haven't you ever read that part? How much did he spend in government funds?

View attachment 427143
Yeah, I see how an ignorant mind works. Jesus did feed the poor. Haven't you ever read that part? How much did he spend in government funds?
Yeah and he expects other people to feed the poor as well. I doubt you personally have ever jack shit for the poor lol.

Goddammit, are you one stupid and blaspemous commie asshole..,,

View attachment 427234
Lol what? What point is this even trying to make?
Goddammit, are you one stupid and blaspemous commie asshole..,,

View attachment 427234
Lol what? What point is this even trying to make?
The point is that you are a fucking blasphemous asshole...The State is not Jesus or God, peckerhead.
Okay so we agree Jesus wanted other people to feed the poor. Why would he be opposed to a system or government that feeds the hungry on a mass scale? What possible reason would he be against that?

It’s also interesting to note that most republican voters who pretend to be Christian have personally done next to nothing for the poor. Republicans like to shit on the homeless. It’s quite clear. They get a hard on yelling “get a job!” at them while giving them absolutely nothing. Republicans are generally selfish with their money. Their motto is “I got mine. Fuck everyone else.”

Forum List

Back