There’s Jesus and there is republican Jesus!

Goddammit, are you one stupid and blaspemous commie asshole..,,

View attachment 427234
Lol what? What point is this even trying to make?

View attachment 427234
The point is that you are a fucking blasphemous asshole...The State is not Jesus or God, peckerhead.
Okay so we agree Jesus wanted other people to feed the poor. Why would he be opposed to a system or government that feeds the hungry on a mass scale? What possible reason would he be against that?

It’s also interesting to note that most republican voters who pretend to be Christian have personally done next to nothing to the poor. Republicans like to shit on the homeless. It’s quite clear. They get a hard on yelling “get a job!” at them while giving them absolutely nothing. Republicans are generally selfish with their money. Their motto is “I got mine. Fuck everyone else.”
Because Jesus was about doing things voluntarily, you arrogant fucking Philistine.

View attachment 427234

View attachment 427234
The point is that you are a fucking blasphemous asshole...The State is not Jesus or God, peckerhead.
Okay so we agree Jesus wanted other people to feed the poor. Why would he be opposed to a system or government that feeds the hungry on a mass scale? What possible reason would he be against that?

It’s also interesting to note that most republican voters who pretend to be Christian have personally done next to nothing to the poor. Republicans like to shit on the homeless. It’s quite clear. They get a hard on yelling “get a job!” at them while giving them absolutely nothing. Republicans are generally selfish with their money. Their motto is “I got mine. Fuck everyone else.”
Because Jesus was about doing things voluntarily, you arrogant fucking Philistine.
Um no. Never said that. You’re just choosing to believe it.

Also, what do YOU do for the poor? Basically nothing I’m sure. I’m atheist and I give to charity on a monthly basis.

View attachment 427234

View attachment 427234

Also, what do YOU do for the poor? Basically nothing I’m sure. I’m atheist and I give to charity on a monthly basis.
You OP implies that it's the job of The State to do the work of Jesus...If you can't see that, you're even more stupid than I had already come to expect...Which is saying something.

What I may do is a lame and irrelevant attempt to distract from your blasphemous fuckery....Go eat a bag of dicks.

View attachment 427234

View attachment 427234

You OP implies that it's the job of The State to do the work of Jesus...If you can't see that, you're even more stupid than I had already come to expect...Which is saying something.

What I may do is a lame and irrelevant attempt to distract from your blasphemous fuckery....Go eat a bag of dicks.
Lol the work of Jesus? So you’re absolving yourself of any responsibility of helping the poor and only Jesus should do it?

You’re a faux Christian.

View attachment 427234

View attachment 427234

Lol the work of Jesus? So you’re absolving yourself of any responsibility of helping the poor and only Jesus should do it?

You’re a faux Christian.
When did I say I was a Christian, peckerhead?

View attachment 427234

View attachment 427234

You’re a faux Christian.
Billy commie SEZ????? Jesus would say give "da gubemint" over 35 to 40 percent of your fiat currency backed by nothing of an intrinsic value for the collective!!!! Jesus says!!!!!

Billycommie, you don't have the common sense that Jesus saw fit to give a goat. I would rather flush the FRNs down a toilet than have them confiscated to subsidize lazy fucks like yourself........bet me and lose on that one.

View attachment 427234

View attachment 427234

LOL!!! Your charity ends at the with-holding rate of the federal tax code......

View attachment 427234

View attachment 427234

You’re a faux Christian.
When did I say I was a Christian, peckerhead?
Well good I’m glad you admit you’re not one!

You soulless faggots aren't doing much for the stereotype that the left can't meme for shit.
View attachment 427143
Jesus never told anyone to go to the government for food, housing or healthcare, you ignorant idiot.
Never told them not to either. See how that works? You’re just making up your own interpretation. It’s easy to interpret, however, that Jesus would want the poor fed regardless of how it was done lol
Yeah, I see how an ignorant mind works. Jesus did feed the poor. Haven't you ever read that part? How much did he spend in government funds?
Yeah and he expects other people to feed the poor as well. I doubt you personally have ever jack shit for the poor lol.
I lived and worked at an inner city mission for 4 years. You're ignorant beyond belief.

There's bullshit and then there's democrat bullshit. For starters, I'm pretty sure if Jesus was alive today he'd ask the democrats why they support ending the lives of unborn babies. If you started a new life then you oughta protect that life instead of killing it. That new life should have rights too.

No he wouldn't. Jesus would respect the rights of women to control their own bodies and have empathy for the uniqueness of the situations they are in. He might recommend adoption as an alternative, but that would be as far as it goes.

You holier-than-thou Trumpettes who pretend to know everything about what Jesus would do are amusing however. :cool-45:

You soulless faggots aren't doing much for the stereotype that the left can't meme for shit.
View attachment 427143

And then Republican Jesus said: "And if they aren't buddies with Donald like Rudy, Christie, Carson, Don Jr, KellyAnne etc etc - Then they don't get the rare experimental antibody cocktail that Donald did if they catch the COVIDS through their own stupidity."

And then Republican Jesus took turned on Newsmax., Rage Tweeted, played a round of golf, took a nap and ordered hamburders. :)

There's bullshit and then there's democrat bullshit. For starters, I'm pretty sure if Jesus was alive today he'd ask the democrats why they support ending the lives of unborn babies. If you started a new life then you oughta protect that life instead of killing it. That new life should have rights too.

No he wouldn't. Jesus would respect the rights of women to control their own bodies and have empathy for the uniqueness of the situations they are in. He might recommend adoption as an alternative, but that would be as far as it goes.
Is that so? You have the inside dope, obviously.

You holier-than-thou moonbats who pretend to know everything about what Jesus would do are amusing.

The only problems with this are that Jesus is wearing a dress(!), when he should be in cammies so that no one would mistake him for one of them-thar queers, and he is unarmed and has no ammunition slung over his shoulder.
What do man made weather atheists know about Jesus?

WTF is a "man made weather atheist"? You sound like you are on drugs.
Global warming....weather caused by man....melty glaciers caused by man..... why act so stupid, Forrest, you are the ones who made it up.

It's called "observation." It is the foundation of science. If you believe in a Supreme Creator, you can see the evidence of the Creator's activities all around you. Some of it you don't like.
???? You cannot believe in God out of one corner of your mouth and man made weather out of the other.

I can believe in a Supreme Being any way I want to. It is not up to you or your "religious right" cronies to decide. You are not the judge of anything.
Simple common sense and logic no wonder you can't comprehend it.

View attachment 427143

And then Republican Jesus said: "And if they aren't buddies with Donald like Rudy, Christie, Carson, Don Jr, KellyAnne etc etc - Then they don't get the rare experimental antibody cocktail that Donald did if they catch the COVIDS through their own stupidity."

And then Republican Jesus took turned on Newsmax., Rage Tweeted, played a round of golf, took a nap and ordered hamburders.:)

You probably suck a mean cock, but you're not built for humor.... well, other than being laughed at.

Forum List

Back