There’s a Reason Fox News Keeps Attacking Gawker

I knew Bill was married but had never seen any photos of his family. He keeps his private life very private.

Just read a story and there was a pic of he and his wife. Man she's beautiful.

Don't know if the divorce talk is for real but thats between he and his wife and their assorted attorneys.

All Fox did was report that several sites were losing viewers.
Seems to me that the Gawker should be blaming the source (compete.com) who gave out the report if they think it's false.
The Gawker itself has had quite a few problems over the years.
The most recent being that user accounts has been hacked. Would you stay at a site that keeps having continual problems?
The Gawker needs to fix their problems rather than attacking Fox.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Billo is in yet another sex and power scandal and what are you doing?

attacking the messenger

Sex and power scandal??

Looks like a possible divorce to me.

Those happen every day even among the rich and powerful.

She cheated jsut like he TRIED to cheat except he got the local police to investigate the guy who fucked his wife.

You think it fine rich people get special treatment?

She cheated jsut like he TRIED to cheat except he got the local police to investigate the guy who fucked his wife.

Personally, I find people who read gossip about celebrities to be very sad individuals with no lives of their own to focus on.

Do I care if O'Reilly's wife cheated? Nope.

What I do care about is people who accept internet gossip as 'fact'. Stupid people do that and, as I have mentioned, once or twice, stupid really annoys me.

Mayby you should take that up with the Police. Ya think??

How much truth is there to the story?? I don't know. Do you??

Do you know for a fact that either one of them cheated?? I sure don't. But then I'm not you and I don't believe everything I read.

why are you people pretending that Oreilly using his local police force by weight of celebrity is jsut fine?

"The source provided contemporaneous e-mail traffic to support his account,"

And Clinton got a blowjob/committed adultry.

Who the fuck cares.

Correction: All Fox did was LIE that several sites were losing viewers.

I already posted the evidence in the OP.

(the "OP" is the first post in this "thread").

(The "thread" is this long list of posts, all talking about the same subject - that is, if people actually read the "OP")

And Clinton got a blowjob/committed adultry.

Who the fuck cares.
PLENTY of wingnuts cared. They even tried to remove him from office over it.

True story!

Clinton was impeached for lying not getting a blowjob.

He was the POTUS after all.

Last I heard Bill isn't the POTUS.

A Senator??

A Congressman??

Any elected official at all??

Nope. Didn't think so.

Correction: All Fox did was LIE that several sites were losing viewers.

I already posted the evidence in the OP.

(the "OP" is the first post in this "thread").

(The "thread" is this long list of posts, all talking about the same subject - that is, if people actually read the "OP")

Fox reported from Compete.com, who said that several sites were losing viewers.
So it is Compete you should go after for lying.

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

Hey, those are Arabs. I thought Fox was owned by Arabs. Oops.

WASHINGTON—Accuracy in Media (AIM) is urging a full inquiry into a report that a Saudi billionaire caused the Fox News Channel (FNC) to dramatically alter its coverage of the Muslim riots in France after he called the network to complain. The Saudi billionaire, Al-waleed bin Talal, is a friend of News Corporation chairman Rupert Murdoch and controls an influential number of voting shares in the company.

Saudi Billionaire Boasts of Manipulating Fox News Coverage

Hey, those are Arabs. I thought Fox was owned by Arabs. Oops.

WASHINGTON—Accuracy in Media (AIM) is urging a full inquiry into a report that a Saudi billionaire caused the Fox News Channel (FNC) to dramatically alter its coverage of the Muslim riots in France after he called the network to complain. The Saudi billionaire, Al-waleed bin Talal, is a friend of News Corporation chairman Rupert Murdoch and controls an influential number of voting shares in the company.

Saudi Billionaire Boasts of Manipulating Fox News Coverage

And naturally, it sails right over your pointy little head. :lol:

Forum List

Back