Therefore there is now no condemnation

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Romans 8:1

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

John 5:29

"And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

raised to life again, resurrection.anastasin to the place of (condemnation, damnation, judgment.
a decision, judgment) kriseōs (damnation; as used in John 5:29)

Therefore there is now no condemnation (damnation) to them which are in Christ Jesus.

John 3:5

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Matthew 3:16-17

"And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

I love the Book of Romans. It is truly the salvation book of the Bible. It describes man's state, Christ's love of man and what He did for man. If one reads no other Book in the entire Bible, one should make it a point to read and understand Romans.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

"And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

raised to life again, resurrection.anastasin to the place of (condemnation, damnation, judgment.

Therefore there is now no condemnation (damnation) to them which are in Christ Jesus.

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

"And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Was it only after The Baptism of Jesus that God publicly declared Jesus as HIS beloved Son?

Was it only after The Baptism of Jesus that God publicly declared Jesus as HIS beloved Son?

And so the same rule which applied to Jesus applies to all man?

Forum List

Back