There were no WMD's in IRAQ Period

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
Please, some one provide proof of full scale WMD's in IRAQ. Note the MD part means MASS Destruction...Not simple little canisters found here in there. I'm talking things that could be used against other countries in kill people on a mass scale. There were none..PERIOD!!! Have a great labor day.

Look over there, look over there....don't pay attention to the little black man with big ears behind the curtains.

Please, some one provide proof of full scale WMD's in IRAQ. Note the MD part means MASS Destruction...Not simple little canisters found here in there. I'm talking things that could be used against other countries in kill people on a mass scale. There were none..PERIOD!!! Have a great labor day.

Barack-Obama-and-Saddam-Hussein.jpeg

New and stupid..

You may or may not last...we will see......

Stupid people with political agenda's are far more dangerous than WMD's ever were.

Bush is gone, didn't you know that?

Scumbags like you want to resurrect him, under the name of Romney.

I look at Bush like I do obama there was no change.

Damn your pussy is still hurt.

How long have you been a wannabe?????

Shit,I said that before we even invaded Iraq. I was against the war then and am against to this day. Bush should be brought up on war crimes,course so should Clinton,Bush 1,etc etc..

Nothing like a timely thread.

Just so you're up to date, Bush defeated Kerry in the '04 election and in '08 the country elected our first black president when Barack Hussein Obama beat John McCain. Many thought Hillary Clinton would be the Dems candidate that go-round but she ran a lousy campaign. Lemme know if you're into sports and we'll get you a list of Super Bowl and World Series winners for the last ten years or so.

Shit,I said that before we even invaded Iraq. I was against the war then and am against to this day. Bush should be brought up on war crimes,course so should Clinton,Bush 1,etc etc..

Tin foil is a hot commodity in your house.

Forum List

Back