"Obama promised 'slow the rise of oceans..heal the planet'. My promise's

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
to help you and your family"...

Between the two promises which one honestly will resonate with more people?

Almost everyone has a story about how lack of job has hurt them or someone they knew.
A few that have entitlement programs are more concerned about "rising oceans and healing the planet".. good for them... in the meantime someone has to work to pay their entitlement and to have necessities of life that is more then rising oceans/healing the planet.

I appreciate the greenies doing their thing but in the meantime we need someone who can make America grow AND generate the revenue that will support the greenies.

toohard.jpg

I am a simple man. I know that it is easier to take care of my family then heal the planet.
Which is so ironic when you think George Obama had to go to a stranger for health expenses in Kenya but knew he couldn't go to his brother Hussein!!!

People like Obama with huge egos are more often unable to perform simple tasks.. like taking care of their family i.e. why does George his brother have to go to a stranger for help???

The fact is Romney IS NOT as amiable, not the guy to have a toke with for sure...
from his experiences and from the stories told he definitely is different compared to Obama!
I mean it appeared Romney is the turn around expert and Obama just an expert!

Forum List

Back