There Were More White Slaves Than Black Slaves

This information required substantial research. There Were More White Slaves Than Black Slaves in
http://israelect.com...tin/SLAVE-1.htm
How about someone post verification of Sharpton's statement. White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it.
I'm surprised you would be so stupid. The largest triangles are the pyramids in Egypt. Pythagorean theorem anyone?

The Kemetic Mystery System - HowStuffWorks

""Egypt was the cradle of mathematics," Aristotle wrote"

Then you have more white people admitting it.

"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "

-Constantine de Volney

This information required substantial research. There Were More White Slaves Than Black Slaves in
How about someone post verification of Sharpton's statement. White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it.
I'm surprised you would be so stupid. The largest triangles are the pyramids in Egypt. Pythagorean theorem anyone?

Pythagorean theorem More than 4000 years ago, the Babyloneans and the Chinese already knew that a triangle with the sides of 3, 4 and 5 must be a right triangle. They used this knowledge to construct right angles. By dividing a string into twelve equal pieces and then laying it into a triangle so that one side is three, the second side four and the last side five sections long, they could easily construct a right angle.

If so many great societies surfaced in Africa, tell me, WTF happened. Can't blame whites. Africa was a pest hole long before the first whites set foot on the continent. The shining star of the continent was ( I SAY - WAS ) South Africa. Have you seen the deterioration since black rule got a foot hold? Back to the Stone Age in 20++ years.

Now, if true - if accurate concerning age ( estimates go back as far as 20,000 years ), then this is very compelling concerning early understanding of mathematics in Africa. I do not know the depth of research on this artifact. The Ishango bone is a bone tool, dated to the Upper Paleolithic era. It is a dark brown length of bone, the fibula of a baboon,[2] with a sharp piece of quartz affixed to one end, perhaps for engraving. It was first thought to be a tally stick, as it has a series of what has been interpreted as tally marks carved in three columns running the length of the tool, but some scientists have suggested that the groupings of notches indicate a mathematical understanding that goes beyond counting.

Pythagorean theorem More than 4000 years ago, the Babyloneans and the Chinese already knew that a triangle with the sides of 3, 4 and 5 must be a right triangle. They used this knowledge to construct right angles. By dividing a string into twelve equal pieces and then laying it into a triangle so that one side is three, the second side four and the last side five sections long, they could easily construct a right angle.
You said all that but neglected to mention the Greeks (your ancestors) said they got from the Egyptians. :cool-45:

If so many great societies surfaced in Africa, tell me, WTF happened. Can't blame whites. Africa was a pest hole long before the first whites set foot on the continent. The shining star of the continent was ( I SAY - WAS ) South Africa. Have you seen the deterioration since black rule got a foot hold? Back to the Stone Age in 20++ years.
If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. The point is that the Greeks said where knowledge came from. The continent of Africa. Sorry boy.

Now, if true - if accurate concerning age ( estimates go back as far as 20,000 years ), then this is very compelling concerning early understanding of mathematics in Africa. I do not know the depth of research on this artifact. The Ishango bone is a bone tool, dated to the Upper Paleolithic era. It is a dark brown length of bone, the fibula of a baboon,[2] with a sharp piece of quartz affixed to one end, perhaps for engraving. It was first thought to be a tally stick, as it has a series of what has been interpreted as tally marks carved in three columns running the length of the tool, but some scientists have suggested that the groupings of notches indicate a mathematical understanding that goes beyond counting.
Oh its true. Thats just one example. You forgot the oldest example. 43K years old. White people wouldnt appear for another 33K years.

Lebombo bone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"According to the The Universal Book of Mathematics the Lebombo bone’s 29 notches suggest “it may have been used as a lunar phase counter, in which case African women may have been the first mathematicians, because keeping track of menstrual cycles requires a lunar calendar."

"For the first two or three thousand years of civilization, there was not a civilized white man on the earth. Civilization was founded and developed by the swarthy races of Mesopotamia, Syria and Egypt, and the white race remained so barbaric that in those days an Egyptian or a Babylonian priest would have said that the riffraff of white tribes a few hundred miles to the north of their civilization were hopelessly incapable of acquiring the knowledge requisite to progress. It was southern colored peoples everywhere, in China,
in Central America, in India, Mesopotamia, Syria, Egypt and Crete who gave the northern white peoples civilization
." (The Bankruptcy of Christian Supernaturalism, Vol., p. 192.)

-Bishop William Montgomery Brown

Brown-William-Montgomery.jpg

Yay!! Its fake history time with Asslips again! Hes going to tell us how Africans dont suck at everything.

Yay!! Its fake history time with Asslips again! Hes going to tell us how Africans dont suck at everything.
Well, if Africa is truly the Cradle of Life - the Cradle of Mankind ( and I have no reason to doubt we all had a common ancestor ); wouldn't that infer - in fact much more than infer, native Africans had a staggering - an enormous evolutionary advantage over other races who left & evolved outside the continent in infinitely harsher conditions? Now, native Africans had the manpower - the resources - the climate - & the time to reach the stars. Does this make sense? I believe it does; and if so, then just what happened that resulted in today's Africa?

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. The point is that the Greeks said where knowledge came from. The continent of Africa. Sorry boy.
Well, if Africa was the source of such genius, then WTF happened???

The white man from the caves? Back to the OP: far more blacks, a thousand times more than whites (if any), ended up in British North America chattel slavery.

Well, if Africa is truly the Cradle of Life - the Cradle of Mankind ( and I have no reason to doubt we all had a common ancestor ); wouldn't that infer - in fact much more than infer, native Africans had a staggering - an enormous evolutionary advantage over other races who left & evolved outside the continent in infinitely harsher conditions? Now, native Africans had the manpower - the resources - the climate - & the time to reach the stars. Does this make sense? I believe it does; and if so, then just what happened that resulted in today's Africa?
You need a paradigm shift. You are assuming Africans considered reaching the stars a sign of intellect. Only white people think what they consider to be "intelligence" is what other people consider to be intelligence. No one cares what white people think. Intelligence is living in harmony with nature. Not trying to reach the moon where no one lives. We already know what happened to result in todays Africa. White savages invaded Africa.

Forum List

Back