There is still a voting block the Rs have not pissed off yet

U.S. News - White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

care to piss off this voting block?

You seem to want to piss off all voting blocks so I figure if you renounce racism and renounce the lies you constantly tell about Obama then you could chase this voting block from your ranks too.

Op is a lie, just like every other lie you've told. Just like the lie you told about the guy who had 'homemade bombs' in his truck near a state capitol building. You know, the ones that turned out to be fireworks, and where no arrest was made? Remember your lies in that thread???

I guess people who live in trailer parks are not considered REAL Americans to some

It seems they REALLY value these types of voters and are not willing to create policy that pisses them off.

I guess people who live in trailer parks are not considered REAL Americans to some

Op is a lie, just like every other lie you've told. Just like the lie you told about the guy who had 'homemade bombs' in his truck near a state capitol building. You know, the ones that turned out to be fireworks, and where no arrest was made? Remember your lies in that thread???

WHY IS TM HIDING FROM THE LIES SHE TOLD???

Pissing off women

Pissing off blacks

pissing of latinos

Pissing off historians

pissing off Scientists

pissing off cops

pissing off teachers

Pissing off mail carriers

Pissing off firefighters

well I just thought maybe that was the new platform

you know pissing off those NOT REAL Americans

Last edited: