There is only one legal way that gun control should be occurring.

You should be allowed to possess any weapon that is at the disposal of the President?

Okay................let's start off small..........................why would you need a 50 cal. machine gun? How's about a shoulder fired surface to air missile? What value could either of those items be to you?

Based on many of your posts, I'm guessing not much, because I seriously doubt you've ever seen any kind of military time.

Please quit following me around dude or I'll just ignore you. If we are gonna ban everything except what people need we aren't gonna have jack shit. Like this forum. Like the internet. Equally weaponry creates more liberty. The most prosperous time for freedom in recent times was when Kings, Presidents, and average people controlled the same weapons.

Go ahead pussy.............put me on ignore. Doesn't bother me a bit.

And who the fuck do you think you are to tell me where I can and can't post? Are you a mod?

Equal weapons create more liberty? Tell that to the people of Afghanistan and Iraq. All of them have "equal weapons" yet there is more chaos and anarchy there than you can shake a stick at.

By the way Lobotomized Lemming...................how much of your brain did they pull out, all of it?

Did you just say the people who live in Iran have the same weapons as the military and the politicians? You're a moron kid. You have followed me to 5 threads. I'm sorry you find me wanting more liberty so offensive but kindly fuck the fuck off.

Please quit following me around dude or I'll just ignore you. If we are gonna ban everything except what people need we aren't gonna have jack shit. Like this forum. Like the internet. Equally weaponry creates more liberty. The most prosperous time for freedom in recent times was when Kings, Presidents, and average people controlled the same weapons.

And who the fuck do you think you are to tell me where I can and can't post? Are you a mod?

Equal weapons create more liberty? Tell that to the people of Afghanistan and Iraq. All of them have "equal weapons" yet there is more chaos and anarchy there than you can shake a stick at.

By the way Lobotomized Lemming...................how much of your brain did they pull out, all of it?

Did you just say the people who live in Iran have the same weapons as the military and the politicians? You're a moron kid. You have followed me to 5 threads. I'm sorry you find me wanting more liberty so offensive but kindly fuck the fuck off.

I said Afghanistan and IRAQ you fucking idiot. Iran is a totally different country.

Afghanistan and IRAQ are the countries with Al Queda in it.

I said Afghanistan and IRAQ you fucking idiot. Iran is a totally different country.

The average person in those countries doesn't have access to the same weapons as the politicians and military.

I get it man you don't want all people to have some weapons. You can move along unless you have something else to say. The back and forth on 50 threads saying the same shit is getting boring.

And that is by amending the Constitution. If my right is not to be infringed, then any control over my right to bear arms is an infringement. Yes, I mean to say that I should be able to possess any weapon that is at the disposal of the President. If the justification for my right to bear arms is that I may need to form a militia, then I should have access to the weapons a militia may require.

In case you don't know what it requires to amend the Constitution:

Constitutional Amendments - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Not that I think the Constitution is something perfect. I'd prefer pretty much zero government.

You should be allowed to possess any weapon that is at the disposal of the President?

Okay................let's start off small..........................why would you need a 50 cal. machine gun? How's about a shoulder fired surface to air missile? What value could either of those items be to you?

Based on many of your posts, I'm guessing not much, because I seriously doubt you've ever seen any kind of military time.
Correct. . As far as the second amendment is concerned the government is forbidden from telling me what I May or May not own. Now I would actually agree that there should B limits on what we can own but that isn't what the second Amendment says.

The average person in those countries doesn't have access to the same weapons as the politicians and military.

I get it man you don't want all people to have some weapons. You can move along unless you have something else to say. The back and forth on 50 threads saying the same shit is getting boring.

Really? Then what kind of weapons does Al Queda have exactly?

I've got news for you, shoulder fired surface to air missiles are in their arsenal.

Keep trying Lobotomized Lemming.

You really think every single person in Afghanistan is Al-Qaeda, you moron? We have killed scores of documented innocent civilians.

When Bush decided to rape the Constitution with the Patriot Act, Domestic Surveillance, and the sweeping federal powers of the department of Homeland Security, we didn't hear a fucking peep.

Now, we have meek president talking about increasing background checks so that fewer psychopaths don't get assault rifles with high capacity magazines.

And the Rightwing voter is freaking out.

Here is what makes this whole thing tragic.

When Bush was destroying the Constitution, rightwing talk radio didn't just suppress the truth - they supported him. And, as a result, the folks on this message board had no idea what Bush was doing. Same thing with Reagan's support of Hussein or the Mujahideen. These things were and are on the public record but the Republican voter doesn't know it because none of their pundits discuss it.

To make matters worse, they have been conditioned to believe that any news source outside the FOX/Limbaugh orbit is the "lame stream media" and cannot be trusted. So even if they wanted to investigate the relationship between (say) Hussein and Bin Laden, or if they wanted to study Reagan's spending in relation to Carter's, they are literally emotionally and intellectually incapable of vacating their trusted news sources.

God help us. These people vote.

Broad brush strokes tend to discredit anything you say, I can only speak for myself, but I called my congressman and senators almost daily when ever the Patriot Act was being considered, telling them not to vote for it.

And you know your full of it on the new sources, especially anyone participating on a message board like this one. We're all exposed to a vast array of news from all perspectives. Care to try again?

And that is by amending the Constitution. If my right is not to be infringed, then any control over my right to bear arms is an infringement. Yes, I mean to say that I should be able to possess any weapon that is at the disposal of the President. If the justification for my right to bear arms is that I may need to form a militia, then I should have access to the weapons a militia may require.

Not that I think the Constitution is something perfect. I'd prefer pretty much zero government.

Based on your statement, you should be permitted to purchase and own an M2A3 Bradley Tank, fully loaded, a Tomahawk Missile, and/or a nuclear missile, along with any type gun you want. Bottom line is most people would not want you owning any of these things.

You really think every single person in Afghanistan is Al-Qaeda, you moron? We have killed scores of documented innocent civilians.

Never said anything of the sort, but they are counted among the civilians, and not the military, and yeah................they exist in those two countries.

Keep trying Lobotomized Lemming, you may find your truffle yet.

The supreme court says none of the possible bans is unconstitutional,dingbats.

oh well damn then . That settles it because the Supreme Court and certainly never been wrong nor have they ever reversed a previous rulings ruling.

Based on your statement, you should be permitted to purchase and own an M2A3 Bradley Tank, fully loaded, a Tomahawk Missile, and/or a nuclear missile, along with any type gun you want. Bottom line is most people would not want you owning any of these things.

read the amendment then look at historical perspective. There were Americans who in the early time frame of the constitutional conventions had larger better equipped private armies then the US government had. And somehow the founding fathers did not object to that

read the amendment then look at historical perspective. There were Americans who in the early time frame of the constitutional conventions had larger better equipped private armies then the US government had. And somehow the founding fathers did not object to that

That is the point. That like having sound money keeps the government more honest and keeps it from so easily grabbing liberty. It's not like everyone is gonna be running around with these things, they're not cheap.

Can you yell fire in a crowded theatre?

More people get hurt rushing out of building during a fire than by the fire. If there really is a fire, of course everyone will be screaming 'fire' and running. Someone always gets trampled. To cause that sort of chaos over a joke would be creating danger for no reason and should be illegal. Has nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with public safety.

Selling people on the "public safety" has lost us more liberties than I can count. It has also put us trillions in debt, a dollar that may crash, and has killed millions of people, many innocent.
In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, only physiological needs for, food, water, and breathing is more important than safety. Once the physiological needs are satisfied society will rank safety as the top priority.

More people get hurt rushing out of building during a fire than by the fire. If there really is a fire, of course everyone will be screaming 'fire' and running. Someone always gets trampled. To cause that sort of chaos over a joke would be creating danger for no reason and should be illegal. Has nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with public safety.

Selling people on the "public safety" has lost us more liberties than I can count. It has also put us trillions in debt, a dollar that may crash, and has killed millions of people, many innocent.
In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, only physiological needs for, food, water, and breathing is more important than safety. Once the physiological needs are satisfied society will rank safety as the top priority.

Yeah, the funny thing is that we clearly are not safe lol

Can you yell fire in a crowded theatre?
Can you tell us why the 1st does not protect falsely yelling fire in a theater?
Can you show the 2nd Amedment equivelant to yelling fire in a theater?

Forum List

Back