How many guns do you own____ Will you abide by sweeping gun laws_____

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
This question was asked by a talk show host on an Idaho Falls radio station this morning
Gun ownership ranged from 1-60. One guy was a collector had 200

Hundreds of calls came in and not "one" person said they would abide by sweeping gun laws.
The first person that said hell no was a woman.:D

:lol:

How many guns do you own? Too few it seems
Will you abide by sweeping gun laws? If the law says to buy more guns, yes; If you are taking about unlawful orders to turn in or destroy my guns, No.

Would you abide by a law that insisted that you send your children to a state run boarding school from the age of 5 until they were 18?

This question was asked by a talk show host on an Idaho Falls radio station this morning

Hundreds of calls came in and not "one" person said they would abide by sweeping gun laws.

what do you mean by 'sweeping'?

I never register my weapons and I'll never tell anyone how many I have, what types they might be or what I might do in any given situation. That includes any laws, whether expressed or implied.

My personal motto is "Never do what you talk about; Never talk about what you do."

I never register my weapons and I'll never tell anyone how many I have, what types they might be or what I might do in any given situation. That includes any laws, whether expressed or implied.

My personal motto is "Never do what you talk about; Never talk about what you do."

Good advise

what do you mean by 'sweeping'?

Read Diane Fiendstain's (D-USSR) bill.

I will never tell though some ass hole newspaper might decide to publish not only the number but my name and where I live as well. Now before anyone jumps in to tell me the newspaper got the information legally I know that but just because you can do something does not mean you should.

I own between one and 500
And hell fucking NO I will not obey.

Hey fox fan asshole. What sweeping gun law will take wey yer guns?

I own between one and 500
And hell fucking NO I will not obey.

Obey what? Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back