there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

i am proud that my race invented the airplane and auto mobile .

Interesting how whites invented practically everything while non-whites invented practically nothing.

Africans invented civilization.
I beg to differ, the middle east invented civilization, while Africa was still killing and enslaving each other.
Nah, I think Egypt was first, closely followed by Aksum
Egypt doesnt count as African, which I was referring to the races. For some reason the blacks, of Africa have always preyed on other blacks(sounds like Chicago), mostly killing each other, and those who survive are put into slavery. Still goes on today, why isnt that talked about by the Democrats?

Middle East is known as the "Cradle of Civilization".
Egypt doesn't count as Africa? :71: News to them.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

I simply don't see the point of this. Just because I am descended from people from Europe and have light skin and blue eyes does not allow me to bootstrap on the accomplishments of people like the Wright Brothers or Albert Einstein or Jonas Salk or the men and women who produced the phenomenon of putting a human being on the moon. One has to gain one's importance based on one's own individual accomplishments.

These people who treat skin color, ethnicity, sex, religion, or any other personal characteristic as a competition are full of shit. They are trying to steal somebody else's thunder to make themselves feel important without actually accomplishing anything.

This whole idea of racial pride is childish and really disgusting. It’s the same with national pride. I am white and I am Swedish. So what? What do the successes and deeds of great white men of the world have to do with me? And what do the inventions of Swedes have to do with me? My country (run mostly by white people) is way and above the U.S. when it comes to Democracy and quality of life. Is that supposed to make me a better or more worthy person than some black man or an American? Stupid! Childish!
:bigboy: ... and get out of the sandbox.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

I simply don't see the point of this. Just because I am descended from people from Europe and have light skin and blue eyes does not allow me to bootstrap on the accomplishments of people like the Wright Brothers or Albert Einstein or Jonas Salk or the men and women who produced the phenomenon of putting a human being on the moon. One has to gain one's importance based on one's own individual accomplishments.

These people who treat skin color, ethnicity, sex, religion, or any other personal characteristic as a competition are full of shit. They are trying to steal somebody else's thunder to make themselves feel important without actually accomplishing anything.
The propaganda has to end. Excuses have to be curtailed. For all of us. That ain't happening.

i am proud that the white man 1st walked on the moon 50yrs ago on july 20th.
So, are you proud that black people were basically denied the opportunity through decades of racism?

So RealDunce, let's say that black people in America were denied opportunity in America, which of course isn't true. But if it were. what kept black people in Africa from going to the moon? Or building civilizations?

This whole idea of racial pride is childish and really disgusting. It’s the same with national pride. I am white and I am Swedish. So what? What do the successes and deeds of great white men of the world have to do with me? And what do the inventions of Swedes have to do with me? My country (run mostly by white people) is way and above the U.S. when it comes to Democracy and quality of life. Is that supposed to make me a better or more worthy person than some black man or an American? Stupid! Childish!
:bigboy: ... and get out of the sandbox.

I do admire the strides that you Swedes have made as a society. Your society is leading the way into the future. The U.S. is a backwards nation striving to go forward against those in our society who think that backwards is the way we should go. No progress, just party like it's 1875.

You Swedes provide a window on a winning future. I hope that the U.S. catches up with you.

i am proud that my race invented the airplane and auto mobile .

Interesting how whites invented practically everything while non-whites invented practically nothing.

Africans invented civilization.
I beg to differ, the middle east invented civilization, while Africa was still killing and enslaving each other.
Nah, I think Egypt was first, closely followed by Aksum
Egypt doesnt count as African, which I was referring to the races. For some reason the blacks, of Africa have always preyed on other blacks(sounds like Chicago), mostly killing each other, and those who survive are put into slavery. Still goes on today, why isnt that talked about by the Democrats?

Middle East is known as the "Cradle of Civilization".
Actually, there is a site in Turkey, Gobeklitepe, that is turning that understanding on its ear. It wouldn't copy, but it is worth a minute to look at. I believe that what should be said is, Mesopotamia is the oldest civilization we know of, but improved archaeology is literally and figuratively breaking ground every day. I think they will eventually have to let go of their time honored beliefs of the "cradles" of civilization and accept that there have been many older than that. No way a bunch of wandering, unorganized hunter gatherers without even the technology of pottery built that temple. It seems to be an astronomical site. These Neolithic peoples weren't what we assume.
Gobeklitepe - The World's First Temple near Sanliurfa, Turkey

It was also a black person who did the following.

1.) invented the stoplight
2.) wrote The Three Musketeers
3.) created the first golf tee
4.) did the first open heart surgery

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is that true?
It was talked about on the Family Matters TV show episode when Laura pushes for a black history class at her school.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The thread title is correct
Flop ass lib loons have tried to turn it into something bad.

i am proud that the white man 1st walked on the moon 50yrs ago on july 20th.
I'm proud of the fact I can live with and get along with people of all colors Only can't with white racists and lying scum like Trump

... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....... .

Do you think you have any association with something someone else accomplished (perhaps centuries ago) because of your skin tone? That's kinda stupid.
...apparently whites today are being associated with white slave owners ..... ..

Have you ever owned slaves?
tell that to the democratic party .

Yep them abacuses are selling like hotcakes today.. Wouldn't have electronic calculators and computers without the abacus... Right Proud man???
Calculators are based upon the abacus which, by the way, was still in use until just a few years ago ... while the west was still counting on their fingers.

Same with Christianity... Where ya get off with that one??
Use your head. Or don't if it's painful. Instead, realize that white people didn't invent everything as this thread is trying to make us believe and if you feel that anything on my list is incorrect then delete it from your mind without losing sight of the importance of this list in proving my point. Do you think you can manage to do that without getting a heart attack?
show me on this thread where i said whites invented everything ....

It was also a black person who did the following.

1.) invented the stoplight
2.) wrote The Three Musketeers
3.) created the first golf tee
4.) did the first open heart surgery

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is that true?

To an extent.

Dr. Daniel Hale was about 1/10th black, but due to the "one drop" idiocy of the democrats was discriminated against as a "Negro." He repaired a stab wound to the pericardium, which isn't really open heart surgery, but is widely used for "black pride" purposes. He was an accomplished surgeon in Chicago in the 19th century and served the black community there.
looks pretty darned white to me .....
Dz33oFrXgAAzwyn.jpg

... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....... .

Do you think you have any association with something someone else accomplished (perhaps centuries ago) because of your skin tone? That's kinda stupid.
...apparently whites today are being associated with white slave owners ..... ..

Have you ever owned slaves?
tell that to the democratic party .

I'm asking you.

why not ???....

Because it's fucking stupid.
is black pride stupid ??

Forum List

Back