there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

Are you proud that white men invented most sports or are you ashamed that black men are best in all of them?

Whites did not invent:
  • numerals
  • mathematics
  • religion
  • Christianity
  • irrigation
  • novels
  • paper
  • ink
  • dance
  • music
  • gunpowder
  • guns
  • bombs
  • the seismograph
  • the compass
  • CD players
  • MP3 players
  • calculators
  • lithium ion batteries
  • yoga
  • martial arts
  • silk
  • umbrellas
  • tea
  • noodles
  • shampoo
It is a pity that you think inventions are the only thing keeping you from being ashamed of being white. Are you even slightly educated? You don't realize that the colour of your skin has nothing to do with pride or shame?
It was also a black person who did the following.

1.) invented the stoplight
2.) wrote The Three Musketeers
3.) created the first golf tee
4.) did the first open heart surgery

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think the issue is when one race insults another race. Everyone can and should be proud of who they are. That's why black clergy say it is so important to have a father in the family to provide example and narrative. Like in "Roots". Whites seem to have more of that.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is that true?
Who cares we are talking about what whites did.
FALSE. We are talking about "shame" and "pride" and more specifically how (if at all) whites and non-wites stack up against one another.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

Can you tell me who told you, you shouldn't be proud to be white.

Egyptians are not black.
That's like saying American Indians are not "red". Egypt was invaded by the Arabs just as the Americas were invaded by the whites. Nubians are black.

:rofl:

Egypt IS the Arabs.

The Middle East was invaded in the 4th century from Northern Africa. Prior to that the inhabitants were the Medes, Greeks, Persians, Hitites, et al. All of these were WHITE. What we now call Arabs crossed when the great drought of the 4th century drove the Mediterranean back hundreds of miles and let them migrate. The Africans engaged in near total genocide of the indigenous peoples. Only the Persians really survived, by retreating back to Arya - Iran.

Black people are from SUB-SAHARAN Africa. That is, south of the Sahara desert.

[
Calculators are based upon the abacus which, by the way, was still in use until just a few years ago ... while the west was still counting on their fingers.

False. There is no relation to binary calculators and the abacus which is a 1:5 counting tool and can only count whole numbers.

Use your head. Or don't if it's painful. Instead, realize that white people didn't invent everything as this thread is trying to make us believe and if you feel that anything on my list is incorrect then delete it from your mind without losing sight of the importance of this list in proving my point. Do you think you can manage to do that without getting a heart attack?

Pretty much anything of significance invented past 700 AD was invented by white people. China invented many things and there was a lot of parallel development with Europe since the two intellectual centers were completely isolated from each other. The Arabs were recipients of Chinese/Oriental knowledge as they were on the trade routs coming out of the East. As pointed out earlier, Algebra was not discovered nor invented by the Arabs, merely learned from the Chinese. Because early Europeans had no contact with China, prior to Marco Polo, they credited the system to the Arabs, but that was wrong.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

You do....Most of the fraud whites will come back home when enough are attacked, maimed and killed. In fact, the ones who are attacked change their politics to common sense pretty quickly. We now live in a nation where if a person works hard, plays by the rules of civility and fairness while accomplishing, he has to apologize for it if he is white. I keep telling you the surveillance culture is the loss of our freedoms. And people who abuse it are diverse also.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is that true?

To an extent.

Dr. Daniel Hale was about 1/10th black, but due to the "one drop" idiocy of the democrats was discriminated against as a "Negro." He repaired a stab wound to the pericardium, which isn't really open heart surgery, but is widely used for "black pride" purposes. He was an accomplished surgeon in Chicago in the 19th century and served the black community there.

The NY Times, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS - i.e. the shameful democrat party. The Marxist indoctrination centers of lower learning that are our universities.

iu

... There is no relation to binary calculators and the abacus which is a 1:5 counting tool and can only count whole numbers.
That you are abysmally ignorant is irrelevant.
At first, I assumed that you were ignorant through no fault of your own but I realize now that you are intentionally (and selectively) ignorant by choice ... which is a completely different thing. It's worse to resist knowledge than it is never to have been in its vicinity.

Forum List

Back