there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
Sorry man, the Nazis and nationalist and Suprematists high jacked your ideas. You’re gonna be associated with them if you keep pushing these ideas. Stick to pride in your heritage and country and you’ll be just fine
Yes, as long as he sticks to facts and not fiction but I bet-cha he's going to make some really crazy statements any minute now.

i am proud that my race invented the airplane and auto mobile .

Interesting how whites invented practically everything while non-whites invented practically nothing.

Africans invented civilization.
I beg to differ, the middle east invented civilization, while Africa was still killing and enslaving each other.
Nah, I think Egypt was first, closely followed by Aksum

Interesting how whites invented practically everything while non-whites invented practically nothing.

I beg to differ, the middle east invented civilization, while Africa was still killing and enslaving each other.
Egypt doesnt count as African, which I was referring to the races. For some reason the blacks, of Africa have always preyed on other blacks(sounds like Chicago), mostly killing each other, and those who survive are put into slavery. Still goes on today, why isnt that talked about by the Democrats?

Middle East is known as the "Cradle of Civilization".

I always thought it was Irak. You know, Mesopotamia and the cradle of civilization and all of that.

Its not about how you feel about whatever race your from

Everyone should be proud of the way they were born as really there is nothing you can do about it

Its when other say derogatory things or commit hate crimes simply based on the color of your skin, your heritage, or even religion.

Egypt doesnt count as African, which I was referring to the races.
The Nubians are the original inhabitants of that region and dey sho ain't white.

For some reason the blacks, of Africa have always preyed on other blacks(sounds like Chicago), mostly killing each other
It is called tribalism and you see it everywhere in cities. Also, whites do it. Look at the American gangsters.

..... Everyone should be proud of the way they were born as really there is nothing you can do about it
WRONG. No one should be proud of the way they were born as really you don't have a choice in the matter.
Its when other say derogatory things or commit hate crimes simply based on the color of your skin, your heritage, or even religion.
Probably.

..... Everyone should be proud of the way they were born as really there is nothing you can do about it
WRONG. No one should be proud of the way they were born as really you don't have a choice in the matter.

When I was born, I came out walking and told the doctor he better not slap my ass if he knew what was good for him.

Then I had a smoke due to all the trauma I had just gone through.

When I was born, I came out walking and told the doctor he better not slap my ass if he knew what was good for him.

Then I had a smoke due to all the trauma I had just gone through.
Ha!

I am grateful to George Washington Carver (a black man) for inventing the peanut ... among several of his other inventions.
Did he really invent the peanut or just some uses for it?
Just improvements of it:
"George Washington Carver, was an American agricultural scientist and inventor. He actively promoted alternative crops to cotton and methods to prevent soil depletion. While a professor at Tuskegee Institute, Carver developed techniques to improve soils depleted by repeated plantings of cotton".

Forum List

Back