there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

Its when other say derogatory things or commit hate crimes simply based on the color of your skin, your heritage, or even religion.
Like hate crimes committed against whites? Or does that count in your world?

... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....... .

Do you think you have any association with something someone else accomplished (perhaps centuries ago) because of your skin tone? That's kinda stupid.

... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....... .

Do you think you have any association with something someone else accomplished (perhaps centuries ago) because of your skin tone? That's kinda stupid.
why not ???apparently whites today are being associated with white slave owners ..... thats the reason i started this thread ...we are being shamed and blamed by the left for every bad thing in the world !!! so i posted positive things whites have accomplished ...... things that help all peoples of all races .....whats wrong with that . i am also proud of Babbage the father of computers and Wozniak who invented the personal computer so people like you can post your left wing hatred.

Come on man. I'm White and I'll do anything to make people love me. ( No, I'm not related to Beto). I just want the stupid people who decide who is good, to love me. I hope that doesn't involve me making a scene in the ladies room.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

I am extremely proud that I worked my ass off and earned a Ph.D.

Some say I am arrogant about it, But I EARNED it through my effort.

Being white is something I am ambivalent about. I will NEVER apologize for being white the way the Communists demand that I do, but my pride comes from what I have earned, not my skin color.

...apparently whites today are being associated with white slave owners ..... ..

Have you ever owned slaves?

I am extremely proud that I worked my ass off and earned a Ph.D.

Some say I am arrogant about it, But I EARNED it through my effort.

Being white is something I am ambivalent about. I will NEVER apologize for being white the way the Communists demand that I do, but my pride comes from what I have earned, not my skin color.
Bravo.

White people invented:

1. The car
2. The train
3. The airplane
4. The helicopter
5. The bicycle
6. The motorcycle

Yea......white people rule.

Are you proud that white men invented most sports or are you ashamed that black men are best in all of them?

Whites did not invent:
  • numerals
  • mathematics
  • religion
  • Christianity
  • irrigation
  • novels
  • paper
  • ink
  • dance
  • music
  • gunpowder
  • guns
  • bombs
  • the seismograph
  • the compass
  • CD players
  • MP3 players
  • calculators
  • lithium ion batteries
  • yoga
  • martial arts
  • silk
  • umbrellas
  • tea
  • noodles
  • shampoo
It is a pity that you think inventions are the only thing keeping you from being ashamed of being white. Are you even slightly educated? You don't realize that the colour of your skin has nothing to do with pride or shame?

Yep them abacuses are selling like hotcakes today.. Wouldn't have electronic calculators and computers without the abacus... Right Proud man???

Same with Christianity... Where ya get off with that one??

If you're gonna copy lists -- at LEAST find one you've read and checked...

Yep them abacuses are selling like hotcakes today.. Wouldn't have electronic calculators and computers without the abacus... Right Proud man???
Calculators are based upon the abacus which, by the way, was still in use until just a few years ago ... while the west was still counting on their fingers.

Same with Christianity... Where ya get off with that one??
Use your head. Or don't if it's painful. Instead, realize that white people didn't invent everything as this thread is trying to make us believe and if you feel that anything on my list is incorrect then delete it from your mind without losing sight of the importance of this list in proving my point. Do you think you can manage to do that without getting a heart attack?

Egyptians are not black.
That's like saying American Indians are not "red". Egypt was invaded by the Arabs just as the Americas were invaded by the whites. Nubians are black.
Nubia is not Egypt and they do not reside in Egypt proper Nubia is south of Egypt.
And where is American Indianland located? In a handful of reservations? What is now called North Africa was originally inhabited by blacks and Berbers. The Arab invasion changed all of that.

Egyptians are not black.
That's like saying American Indians are not "red". Egypt was invaded by the Arabs just as the Americas were invaded by the whites. Nubians are black.
Nubia is not Egypt and they do not reside in Egypt proper Nubia is south of Egypt.
And where is American Indianland located? In a handful of reservations? What is now called North Africa was originally inhabited by blacks and Berbers. The Arab invasion changed all of that.
Wrong Egypt was never black and the Civilizations of the Egyptians were NEVER black.

Hey black people invented the 3 color traffic light.

Go figure. Frank Blackmore, a white guy, invented the traffic circle a way to keep traffic moving.

Forum List

Back