there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....... .

Do you think you have any association with something someone else accomplished (perhaps centuries ago) because of your skin tone? That's kinda stupid.
...apparently whites today are being associated with white slave owners ..... ..

Have you ever owned slaves?
tell that to the democratic party .

I'm asking you.
i you are proud to be black thats okay with me are you proud of being a faggot ....UnkaTom

Do you think you have any association with something someone else accomplished (perhaps centuries ago) because of your skin tone? That's kinda stupid.
...apparently whites today are being associated with white slave owners ..... ..

Have you ever owned slaves?
tell that to the democratic party .

I'm asking you.
i you are proud to be black thats okay with me are you proud of being a faggot ....UnkaTom

What are you talking about, fool?

It was also a black person who did the following.

1.) invented the stoplight
2.) wrote The Three Musketeers
3.) created the first golf tee
4.) did the first open heart surgery

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is that true?

To an extent.

Dr. Daniel Hale was about 1/10th black, but due to the "one drop" idiocy of the democrats was discriminated against as a "Negro." He repaired a stab wound to the pericardium, which isn't really open heart surgery, but is widely used for "black pride" purposes. He was an accomplished surgeon in Chicago in the 19th century and served the black community there.
looks pretty darned white to me .....View attachment 270232
If it wasn't the first open heart surgery, it was the first open heart transplant.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The caption of that picture you share says the first successful open heart surgery. Not to sound condescending towards you or any black person, but successful may be what makes all the difference.

Calculators are based upon the abacus which, by the way, was still in use until just a few years ago ... while the west was still counting on their fingers.

Modern digital calculators are NOT "based on the abacus". All electronic computing is based on binary arithmetic and logical operations, NOT the "counting on your fingers" method. YES -- the abacus is based on "counting on your fingers".. Except it added memory and more fingers..

The mechanized calculator and slide rule EXPANDED the operations that can be done BEYOND the capabilities of the algorithm that works the abacus..

.. If all our computing devices were based on the abacus, YOU would be carrying a bunch of beads on rails around..

Use your head. Or don't if it's painful. Instead, realize that white people didn't invent everything as this thread is trying to make us believe and if you feel that anything on my list is incorrect then delete it from your mind without losing sight of the importance of this list in proving my point. Do you think you can manage to do that without getting a heart attack?

How can you post stuff that's really indefensible? Jesus and the apostles were Jews largely.. Did you not know that? Now there are ancient black Jews.. But I doubt they were the ones fishing up in the Sea of Gallilee at the time...

Last edited:
Yep them abacuses are selling like hotcakes today.. Wouldn't have electronic calculators and computers without the abacus... Right Proud man???
Calculators are based upon the abacus which, by the way, was still in use until just a few years ago ... while the west was still counting on their fingers.

Same with Christianity... Where ya get off with that one??
Use your head. Or don't if it's painful. Instead, realize that white people didn't invent everything as this thread is trying to make us believe and if you feel that anything on my list is incorrect then delete it from your mind without losing sight of the importance of this list in proving my point. Do you think you can manage to do that without getting a heart attack?
show me on this thread where i said whites invented everything ....
Show me where on this thread (or any other thread) that I said you spoke those words .....

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is that true?

To an extent.

Dr. Daniel Hale was about 1/10th black, but due to the "one drop" idiocy of the democrats was discriminated against as a "Negro." He repaired a stab wound to the pericardium, which isn't really open heart surgery, but is widely used for "black pride" purposes. He was an accomplished surgeon in Chicago in the 19th century and served the black community there.
You need glasses.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is that true?

To an extent.

If it wasn't the first open heart surgery, it was the first open heart transplant.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The caption of that picture you share says the first successful open heart surgery. Not to sound condescending towards you or any black person, but successful may be what makes all the difference.
If I remember correctly it was Dr. Barhardt from South Africa who did the first heart transplant.

Being proud is one facet but if the pride creates feelings of superiority and inferiority, that might call for another look.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
Sorry man, the Nazis and nationalist and Suprematists high jacked your ideas. You’re gonna be associated with them if you keep pushing these ideas. Stick to pride in your heritage and country and you’ll be just fine

You have that backward
Are you proud that white men invented most sports or are you ashamed that black men are best in all of them?

Whites did not invent:
  • numerals
  • mathematics
  • religion
  • Christianity
  • irrigation
  • novels
  • paper
  • ink
  • dance
  • music
  • gunpowder
  • guns
  • bombs
  • the seismograph
  • the compass
  • CD players
  • MP3 players
  • calculators
  • lithium ion batteries
  • yoga
  • martial arts
  • silk
  • umbrellas
  • tea
  • noodles
  • shampoo
It is a pity that you think inventions are the only thing keeping you from being ashamed of being white. Are you even slightly educated? You don't realize that the colour of your skin has nothing to do with pride or shame?

No one invented numerals and math
both were discovered

if you launched yourself out into the cosmos and ran into an alien civilization the first thing you will have in common is MATH .math doesn't lie ...it also UNIVERSAL ...in more ways than one

Humans lie when they fiddle the numbers.

dance and music ...really UH boy:auiqs.jpg: ..you hate whites that much eh ?

the MP3 format wasnt that invented by a white guy?

no white no ****** mp3 players
see two can play that bullshit LIKE with gun powder

Good thing whiteS got a hold of gunpowder or wed still be launching bottle rockets at each other ...which we do anyway on the 4th

Most modern ammo uses a smokeless nitrocellulose anyway ...INVENTED BY A WHITE GUY

Williams.jpg

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

I simply don't see the point of this. Just because I am descended from people from Europe and have light skin and blue eyes does not allow me to bootstrap on the accomplishments of people like the Wright Brothers or Albert Einstein or Jonas Salk or the men and women who produced the phenomenon of putting a human being on the moon. One has to gain one's importance based on one's own individual accomplishments.

These people who treat skin color, ethnicity, sex, religion, or any other personal characteristic as a competition are full of shit. They are trying to steal somebody else's thunder to make themselves feel important without actually accomplishing anything.
Of course, the flip side of that coin is, no one should be treated poorly because of their skin color, ethnicity, sex, religion, or any other characteristic. But whites, and conservative blacks, are being systematically shamed into self-loathing.

Interesting how whites invented practically everything while non-whites invented practically nothing.

Africans invented civilization.
I beg to differ, the middle east invented civilization, while Africa was still killing and enslaving each other.
Nah, I think Egypt was first, closely followed by Aksum
Egypt doesnt count as African, which I was referring to the races. For some reason the blacks, of Africa have always preyed on other blacks(sounds like Chicago), mostly killing each other, and those who survive are put into slavery. Still goes on today, why isnt that talked about by the Democrats?

Middle East is known as the "Cradle of Civilization".
Actually, there is a site in Turkey, Gobeklitepe, that is turning that understanding on its ear. It wouldn't copy, but it is worth a minute to look at. I believe that what should be said is, Mesopotamia is the oldest civilization we know of, but improved archaeology is literally and figuratively breaking ground every day. I think they will eventually have to let go of their time honored beliefs of the "cradles" of civilization and accept that there have been many older than that. No way a bunch of wandering, unorganized hunter gatherers without even the technology of pottery built that temple. It seems to be an astronomical site. These Neolithic peoples weren't what we assume.
Gobeklitepe - The World's First Temple near Sanliurfa, Turkey
Interesting how whites invented practically everything while non-whites invented practically nothing.

Africans invented civilization.
I beg to differ, the middle east invented civilization, while Africa was still killing and enslaving each other.
Nah, I think Egypt was first, closely followed by Aksum
Egypt doesnt count as African, which I was referring to the races. For some reason the blacks, of Africa have always preyed on other blacks(sounds like Chicago), mostly killing each other, and those who survive are put into slavery. Still goes on today, why isnt that talked about by the Democrats?

Middle East is known as the "Cradle of Civilization".
Actually, there is a site in Turkey, Gobeklitepe, that is turning that understanding on its ear. It wouldn't copy, but it is worth a minute to look at. I believe that what should be said is, Mesopotamia is the oldest civilization we know of, but improved archaeology is literally and figuratively breaking ground every day. I think they will eventually have to let go of their time honored beliefs of the "cradles" of civilization and accept that there have been many older than that. No way a bunch of wandering, unorganized hunter gatherers without even the technology of pottery built that temple. It seems to be an astronomical site. These Neolithic peoples weren't what we assume.
Gobeklitepe - The World's First Temple near Sanliurfa, Turkey

Just WOW and thank you OldLady. I and my mother and my aunt got just as far as Ephesus, where we prayed side-by-side with Muslim faithful. You give me much food for thought. Thank you.

Yep them abacuses are selling like hotcakes today.. Wouldn't have electronic calculators and computers without the abacus... Right Proud man???

Show me where on this thread (or any other thread) that I said you spoke those words .....
post #56 on this thread .

HA HA HA !!!! I STARTED THIS THREAD JUST TO WATCH COWARDLY SELF HATING WHITE LIBBS AND RACIST PEOPLE OF COLOR COME OUT OF THE WOODWORKS TO OBJECT !!!! THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BLACK OR LATINO PRIDE !!!! I LOVE MAKING LIBERALS LOSE THEIR COOL !!!:abgg2q.jpg:

..... Jesus and the apostles were Jews largely..
No doubt about it.
Now there are ancient black Jews.. But I doubt they were the ones fishing up in the Sea of Gallilee at the time...
Perhaps you ought to read something about the Ethiopians and their claim to Jesus.

I know about the Ethiopian Christians and there's hardly a country on the planet that has not been proselytized.. Are you "shook" by that news?

But do you know about black African tribes with torahs and synagogues that go back hundreds if not thousands of years?

NOVA Online | Lost Tribes of Israel | Tudor Parfitt's Remarkable Journey

Last edited:
HA HA HA !!!! I STARTED THIS THREAD JUST TO WATCH COWARDLY SELF HATING WHITE LIBBS AND RACIST PEOPLE OF COLOR COME OUT OF THE WOODWORKS TO OBJECT !!!! THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BLACK OR LATINO PRIDE !!!! I LOVE MAKING LIBERALS LOSE THEIR COOL !!!:abgg2q.jpg:

In the end analysis, which race "invented" something makes hardly a difference.. Because science and technology just rides on the shoulders of previous inventors.. What matters is who carried that invention forward and perfected it and made it available to the masses..

Then you have idiotic claims that non-whites invented rice... :aargh: NO ONE INVENTED rice.. In fact, there are many species of wild rice in North America that has been consumed as far back as there were people in N. America..

It's all a giant meaningless clusterfuck with all kinds of crazies weighing in on "lists"... And I suppose -- that now includes me.. I'm feeling the shame... :eusa_naughty:

post #56 on this thread .
So you are illiterate? Whoever it was who read post #56 out loud to you is an idiot.

Forum List

Back