A double standard

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Why do "working class whites" get to beg the government for jobs while they tell other races of working class people how they need to stop being dependent on government?

Why do "working class whites" get to beg the government for jobs while they tell other races of working class people how they need to stop being dependent on government?
They don't beg, they just ask their friends or are owed favors. I wonder if Obama did any favors for anybody?

you do know you arent doing the black community any service by being this stupid in public???

They don't beg, they just ask their friends or are owed favors. I wonder if Obama did any favors for anybody?

They are begging according to those like you.

you do know you arent doing the black community any service by being this stupid in public???

Your opinion of what service I am doing for the black community doesn't count.

You still looking for a job? My grass needs mowing...

Jobs are always an election issue ...jobs jobs jobs vote for me and ill help create jobs
the ghetto dwellers are also always promised jobs

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter!

Are you referencing something in particular, or is this just an acid induced rant?

r681890_5048629.jpg

"Beg the government for jobs?" Do you even have a point, Toolbrain? Any LINK to an actual story or event, or are you just ranting again for no reason? Obviously you don't understand that Whites don't need to "beg" the government for anything because we already have rich, white uncles all working in high places in government that can get us in easy. :D

It's called Rich White Uncle Privilege.

You want a government job just fill out the application, hurry up and wait. Provide you've got the qualifications, maybe some relevant experience, you might get the gig, regardless of skin color. Then again, a darker skin color could get you closer to the front of the line. Myself, I would be more concerned about my own personal merit winning the day, not the color of the face in a mirror.

You want a government job just fill out the application, hurry up and wait. Provide you've got the qualifications, maybe some relevant experience, you might get the gig, regardless of skin color. Then again, a darker skin color could get you closer to the front of the line. Myself, I would be more concerned about my own personal merit winning the day, not the color of the face in a mirror.

A darker skin doesn't get you closer to jack shit. Shut that bullshit lie up. The color in the face in the mirror is why black unemployment has always been double that of whites.

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter!

Another troll post from a member of the primary beneficiary of Affirmative Action.

A darker skin doesn't get you closer to jack shit. Shut that bullshit lie up. The color in the face in the mirror is why black unemployment has always been double that of whites.

Apologies for playing your nerves like twangy harp strings. Twang! Twang!

Another troll post from a member of the primary beneficiary of Affirmative Action.

Oh Goody! Yet another Identity Politics Baiting post by one of the major promoters of Identity Politics on USMB!

That makes no sense, but then, you usually don't

Asking for work is not the same as asking for handouts. By the way, which whites are begging the gov for jobs?

Forum List

Back